Go away, memories!

Remembering The Past

 

10th November 2012

Dear prince,

It was a beautiful day until something happened. Something I didn’t want to happen. Something I didn’t want to remember. I’ve never wished to see him again. It was something beyond my imagination.

Why should I see him now? Why should he appear right in front of my eyes now? Why didn’t he show up earlier? Why didn’t he come to me when I needed him? Why?!

AS much as I wanted to see him again, as much as I wanted to be with him again, I just couldn’t bring myself to hurt him again. I couldn’t bring myself to remember the past. The hurtful past that killed both of us.

Do you get what I mean?

The past that made me suffer. It made me go crazy. I knew he felt the same way too. I was the one at fault but yet, I was the one who suffered a lot. I’m sick of this. The image of us together kept appearing in m mind. I felt sorry for him. No, not just for him but for Daehyun as well.

I got a call from Daehyun just now and he sounded so happy about our marriage. I’m not going to be selfish. I’m not going to disappoint him. I should just pretend that I’ve never seen that guy before. Yes, that’s right. I should go on with this marriage and make Daehyun happy.

Moved on,

Jihye.

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

She closed her diary. A sigh escaped . She gulped. She didn’t feel right. The memories of her leaving him in the rain kept appearing in her mind. How she was very cruel to leave him, soaking in the rain. How let him begging her to stay and how she threw their couple ring away in front of him. Every thought of it drove her insane.

“Aaahhh! Go away! Go away, memories! Get the hell out of my mind!” she shouted on top of her lungs.

She pulled her hair out of frustration. She shoved away all the things on her desk. Then, she hit her head on the wall. She knew that she shouldn’t act like that but she couldn’t help herself but to be like that.

“Why am I so pathetic?!” she sobbed.

She clutched her heart. It hurt so much. No words could describe how horrible she felt after all these things. She was the one who created this mess but yet, she was the one who suffered a lot.

Her phone kept ringing again and again. She didn’t bother to answer the phone call. It was from Daehyun.

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

“Why doesn’t she answer my call? Is she asleep now?” Daehyun paced back and forth. He was worried. Jihye was not the type of girl who wouldn’t answer her call even when she was asleep.

He called her again. He wanted to make sure that she was alright. He wanted to hear her sweet voice. He wanted to sing her lullabies and the thing that he wanted to do the most was to tell her how much his love for her.

“Maybe she’s just tired. I’ll call her later.” He convinced himself as he took a sip on his hot coffee. But somehow in his heart, he felt uneasy.

“Why am I feeling like this?” he whispered to himself. Something was wrong. He knew it. He took a glimpse at the clock. 10.30 p.m.

It’s not too late to pay Jihye a visit, right? He thought and he grabbed his keys.

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

Daehyun parked his car in front of his bride-to-be’s house. His heart was beating fast. Dup dap dup dap. He knocked on the door. No answer. He rang the bell. No answer. He called her. No answer.

“Could it be…” Daehyun started to panic.

He tried to open the door. To his surprise, it was unlocked! He gulped. Bad thoughts surrounded his mind. What if Jihye had been kidnapped? He couldn’t think right. He just ran to check up on Jihye. He twisted the doorknob of Jihye’s room. Her room was in a big mess! Papers tossed around, broken glasses were everywhere and pens were rolling on the floor.

“Jihye?” he shouted. She was nowhere to be found.

Daehyun wanted to walk towards the bathroom but the glasses were everywhere on the floor. He could hurt himself. Just then, he noticed something. Blood stains could be found on the white furry carpet. Daehyun bit his bottom lip. He followed the blood stains.

“Oh God!” he exclaimed as he entered the kitchen.

 

 



 

Author's note:

So, how is the first chapter? I hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry if there's any mistakes cause English is not my first place and I'm just 13 (14 next year). I don't have many experiences. O.o? 

 

So, anyway, comment and subscribe!

 

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

- BDA