Won't do Bad Things

I Won't Do Bad Things

^

OMG THIS GIF, I CAN'T...

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

‘Knock, knock’

I heard the annoying knock on the door. It’s him again.

‘Leave!’ I shouted at the door.  It went quiet for awhile but seconds later he knocked again. 

     That stubborn giraffe.

I decided to ignore him this time and continue focusing on my classes’ homework. But I couldn’t. His knocks got louder and I was beginning to worry that he might break down the door. No, Choi Siwon. Not this time.

I put down my pen and stomped towards the door.  Ohh I am going to give that jerk a piece of my mind. But by the time I reached the door knob the knocking stopped. Has he given up? Or maybe he’s waiting to ambush me as I open the door. Should I wait? No. It’s now or never, because I will never see him again.

I opened the door to find nothing but a bouquet of yellow tulips left on my ‘Welcome’ mat.

I stared at the bouquet for awhile. A sudden wave of nostalgia hits my head.  

It was 2 years ago; I went to Amsterdam for an English language course. I met Siwon at a flower festival. He was following his father on one of his business trips. He went alone, I went alone. And we were the only Koreans there. So we ended spending the whole day together. We met again a few times back in Korea. And we dated ever since.

But then I remembered his ignorance towards me yesterday afternoon when I saw him with another woman at a restaurant near his work place. He saw me, I know. She must’ve been a business acquaintance or something work related, but I couldn’t help feeling betrayed. So to get back at his ignorance, I stopped answering his calls, ignored every text message, voice message and stop accepting his gifts.

I closed the door and left the flowers at the front to wilt.

No tulips can soften up the girl’s heart.

I went back to work. But something distracts me again. A notification light started blinking. I unlocked the screen to see 5 missed calls and for goodness sake amount of text messages.

How long was I out there?

All from Siwon. *Sigh* Typical Siwon.

He absolutely loves doing that every time we got into a fight. He text message, calls. Sending these cute, aegyo-infected apology messages. I must admit, I nearly fell for it. But, no.

How about no!

I kept it going on for 2 weeks. Then finally he stopped calling me and sending text messages. So, yay! I guess. Maybe this will teach him to appreciate his girl next time.

I began deleting bit by bit pictures of him on my phone. Oh the pain of pressing that ‘delete’ button.  But I must. This is a way of forgetting him. But what if I can’t?

Wait, why am I deleting his pictures? It’s not like we’re over officially? Wait, are we already over but I didn’t know? Is that why he stopped calling me?

I slumped at my table and began silently whimpering. Then I realized that even my most silent whimpering could be heard in my classroom. I lifted my head. And my students who were supposed to write a short essay all stopped to look at me.

Luhan with his round eyes looked at me bewilderedly, Kyungsoo starting to pull out a box of tissues from his backpack and then there’s the class monitor, Kris.

“Sasaengnim, are you okay?” he said in a ghetto English accent.

“I am perfectly well, Kris. I just need to go and freshen up a bit. You and Junmyeon, please take care of the class while I’m gone”. I said. The boys nodded eagerly and did a soldier salute at me, “Yes, ma’am!”

I began to calm down as I get up from my seat but I shivered again at the sight of a familiar person. That person was looking directly right at me. He was standing at the school lawn, right in front of my classroom window. He made a finger gesture to me, signaling to come to him.

We met at a bench facing the school lawn.

“Better make this quick Mr.Choi, I have a class to go to.” I said, acting coldly. *Sigh* _____-shii, you shouldn’t act like this if you want him back. Kick your big ego away!

“Listen Siwon, I’m-“

I was just about to apologize then Siwon cuts in. “No, you listen. ____-shii, I’m tired.”

I felt blood draining away from my face.

“You wouldn’t answer my calls, reply my text messages, nor accept my apology fruit basket, chocolate hamper even the teddy bear!”

I pang of guilt hit me. “I’m sorry, Siwon.”

“I’m sorry too, for not making you happy enough.” He then got up. I began to panic. No, no, no! This is not the reality I wanted!

Siwon was just about to kneel when I stopped him.

“Stop!”

He arched his caterpillar eyebrows. “What?”

I was giving the confused look that he was giving me. “What are you doing?”

A little smile appeared at his handsome face and dug something out from his coat pocket.

50 shades of pink began coloring my cheeks as my eyes set on the black velvet box.

“Since tulips and gifts won’t work on you anymore, might as well give you the real thing.”

“____-shii, marry me?”

I would’ve tackled him right at the spot and say yes, but something stopped me.

“You want to marry me? Even if I’m such a brat and sulk like a kid?”

He laughed at my words and shook his head.

“You don’t sulk like that, it’s more of a young teenage girl experiencing her first PMS.”

I gave him the ‘are you serious?’ look.

I took the ring from the black box and slide it into my ring finger.

“Meh, I’m tired of sulking, you would always win anyway.”

He got up and embraced me. I nuzzled into his chest. I inhale the smell of his cologne, I missed that part the most.

“Not true, I died a little when you avoided me for two weeks. I had to come today or else I would’ve been a goner.”

“Oppa, to be honest, who was that lady you met at the restaurant 2 weeks ago?”

“That’s one of our company’s share holders, and also my sister.”

“Oohh…”

I felt dumb that day.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Just a short little drabble for my friend before she goes to national service. Lol

Fangirl while you still can gurlll~

To be honest, it's not that hard, him not being my bias and all...

Sorry if it bad. I tried :)