My first

will you be my girl?

(Your POV)

Today is the last day of my final exam.. After a week full of torture (read : studying),I decided to go have a reward to myself with sleep all day.. But suddenly a message come into my phone..

From : CSW oppa

To : ______-ah

_______-ah,have you finished your exam? Oppa just finished my schedule for today and I don't have any schedule for the next 2 days.. How if we go to somewhere tomorrow? Oppa wanna show something to you.. I know you want to sleep all day after exam as usual.. :D tell me quickly,kay?

I read and reply that message excitedly..

To : CSW oppa

From : _____-ah

Of course oppa! I can't wait tomorrow.. Anyway,what should I wear? Omo oppa.. You know me so well.. Of course I'll sleep a day today.. Don't disturb me,kay? Anyway, can u tell DH and EH oppa to behave a little bit on stage? All fangirls in my college were screaming like crazy when they saw the performance's fancam on youtube..

Yes,CSW oppa whom i texting now is Super Junior's Siwon.. And yes, DH and EH oppa is refer to Donghae and Eunhyuk oppa,another members from Super Junior.. Well,as you know they're performance on GDA a few days ago.. The EunHae moments are too much.. How can i know them? It's because I once was a staff in one of their concerts.. And yes,I'm a fan of them but now I like them as friends not idols.

From : CSW oppa

To : _______-ah

Hmm.. Just wear casual yet comfy clothes.. We'll just strooling around ^^ Well,that EunHAe moments are out of me,manager hyung,and other members control.. They just do the fantastic fan service.. Guess they really make it work right? :p  Have a very nice sleep,_______-ah. Don't reply my message anymore. Just go to sleep :) I'll pick you up at 10 am tomorrow.. See you ^^

Well,it's already 3 pm and I also already arrived at my flat now it's time to sleep all day.. After take a quick bath and change my clothes, now I'm ready to sleep.. Bye world..~~ Zzzzzzzzzzzz~

 

**Tomorrow Morning**

"Hoaammm.. What time is it now?" I ask myself soon after I wake up from my beauty long sleep.. I grabbed my little clock from the night table.. Well,it's already 8.30 am. Better get ready now..

Soon,I take a proper bath,wear the casual yet comfy clothes (like this) ,then have my daily  breakfast .. It's already 9.45 am.. I choose to watch the tv while waiting for Siwon oppa..

 

**Fast Forward to 10 am**

"Yoboseyo"

"Yoboseyo,_____-ah.. Come down.. Oppa is in fronto of your flat"

"Annyeong oppa.. Ok,wait a minute.. I'll come down now"

I'm rushing to the door and come down.. I better hurry up before people recognize Siwon oppa.. After 5 minutes,I reached Siwon's oppa car and get in..

Siwon oppa really look really gorgeus with his outfit today..

"Annyeong oppa!"

"Annyeong ______-ah.. Ready to go?"

"Eung! Kajaaaa!! Anyway oppa,where are we going? Is it public place?" I said while wear the seatbelt..

"We're going to the most beautiful park.. I usually go there if I need to relax my mind.."

"Well it must be a public place.. How can u wear something like this in public place oppa? people will recognize you easily and they'll think we're dating and there the scandal goes" I said worriedly.. Of course it'll be no fun of the papparazi found us.. Though,we're not dating..

"Just chillax,_______-ah.. It's not a really crowded place.. Also,what's wrong with people thoughts that we're dating.. It's alright.." He said calmly..

"I don't wanna get you in trouble oppa.. Mianhaeyo"

"It's okay,_______-ah" then he patted my head gently..

During our way to the park Siwon oppa promised me to go,we're talking about his work,my college,and other common topics.. After 3 hours driving,we arrived at a beautiful park

"Wahh.. It's very beautiful oppa! Look at the cherry blossom.. How do you know such a beautiful place this oppa?" I said in awe..

"Well,it's a secret.. Just enjoy the view while we're strooling.. Kaja!"  Siwon oppa answered while giggling..

"Ne"

We're walking through the path between the cherry blossom tree.. After 15 minutes of walking,we sit on a bench.. Suddenly, Siwon oppa take my hand..

"_______-ah" he said while looking at me with his gaze

"wae oppa? why you look at me like that and what's with you hold my hand?" I asked with confused n surprised..

"Actually,I really like you since we know each other after the concert.. Ani, I think I love you now.. I know it's a sudden for you but I really mean it _______-ah.."

"O-o-oppa.. A-a-are you serious? H-h-how can?" I answered while stutter because of shock..

"I'm really serious ________-ah.. I never feel this sure before.. So,will you be my girlfriend?"

"I-I-I don't know oppa.. I never been in a relationship before.. I'm so shocked oppa.." I said while keep my head down and play with my fingers

"Well it doesn't matter that you never been in a relationship before.. I'll be honored to be your first boyfriend then" he said while smiling softly..

Then,he lift my chin up so I can look at him clearly in the eyes.. I feel more nervous now.. Suddenly,I feel my eyes are teary..

"Actually oppa,I really like you too.. But I'm afraid that I don't deserve to like someone like you.. So, I keep it down in my heart.."

"Aigoo,don't cry_______-ah.. Don't think like that.. You're perfect to me.. So,you wanna be my girlfriend?" He said while hold my hand.. Then I nodded shyly.. Just in a split of second he hugged me tightly..

"Gomawo,________-ah.. Jeongmal gomawo.. Saranghae.."

"Ne oppa.. Na do sarangahaeyo" Isaid while hug him back.. then he pull off his hug and grab something from his pocket..

"What's that oppa?"

"This is a necklace that I promise to myself to give it for a woman that I really love.. and that's you" he said whille show me the necklace.. Then he put it on my neck..

"Wah it's really beutiful oppa.. I really like it.. Gomawoyo.." I said while looking at the beautiful necklace..

"I glad that you like it.. Let's watch the sunset.." he said while lingering his arm in my shoulder and I lay my head on his shoulder..

Well,today is the most beutiful day of my life.. I have my very first boyfriend and he's Choi Siwon from Super Junior.. Not because he's a very rich and famous idol but because he's the one that i really love.. I hope that our love will grow up day by day,week by week,month by month and even year by year.. I hope that he's my first and my last boyfriend.. For now, I just wanna enjoy the moment with him..

 

-THE END-