Chapter 1

You Got That Something I Need

♬ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Sohyun's POV

That day, I was in hurry. I jumped from my bed and prepared to go to the school quickly. I was really sure that I was late. Without took a breakfast first, I ran like a crazy to my school. But, unfortunately, the gate has been closed and it was too high to be jumped. I was stopped and thinking how to go inside, when suddenly my schoolmate, who I never met before, came.

“The gate is closed already?” he asked. “What do you think?” I answered while mumbling to myself.

He looked at me and asked me again “What are you going to do to go inside?”

I looked at him back and tilted my head a bit “Climb and jump over the gate?” But, guess how his reaction was. He held his laugh, “Pfft, are you sure? I mean… with your height..?”

“…” I glared at him. I felt like wanted to punch his face and burn him. How could he say that? Did it mean that I’m short?

“Wae? You’re short. You can’t climb and jump from this gate” he smiled. That smile… made me wanted to punch him for real. I just clenched my tight and didn’t answer anything. Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the other side of the school.

“Since you’re too short to jump the gate, let’s go inside from here” he pointed to the wall that lined between the road outside the school and school’s garden. “Don’t you know what it is at the back of this wall?” He asked.

“It’s school’s garden. Wait, why are u asking? I’m sure you’ve known it, right?”

“I haven’t. This is my first time go to this school”

“New student? Omg, how can you come late in your first day to school?” I asked while trying to climb the wall, but it was quite high for me.

“I didn’t know which bus I should take. So, I was lost” he answered then he bowed beside the wall. “You can use my back to reach the top of the wall” I was speechless looking at him. “Palli” said him. I just nodded and do what he wanted.

===

I peeked into my classroom. The teacher has come. I saw that guy was behind me, I wondered, is he my classmate or what?

“Which class is yours?” I whispered to him. He pointed to my class. “This one”

“Oh god… so… you’re my new classmate?” he shrugged. “Let’s just go inside” I nodded.

Carefully, he opened the class backdoor. We both crawled to the empty seat on the last line. He took the empty seat near the window and I crawled to my seat.

“Kwon Sohyun?” I heard my teacher called my name. Crap… I looked at my teacher and smiled. “Ne?” I asked like nothing happened.

“You’re late. Are you? And… you… who are you?” my teacher pointed to that new student who was with me.

“Han Seungyun” He answered. “I’m new student here. And, I’m really sorry for coming late, mom. I was lost my way to go here, fortunately, I met this kid. She took me here, so... she came late just like me” I looked at that guy, or I should call him Seungyun, and smiled at him. Omg, he was so kind.

“Oh… was that so?”

“Yes, mom. I hope you are not going to punish… sohyun? Yeah, sohyun”  My teacher nodded, she let me to attend her class. I looked at Seungyun and thanked to him. He just answered it with nodding.

Yeah, that was how I met Seungyun, or Yun. Yeah, people knew him as Yun. He was quiet guy, he disliked to talk, hard to smile, and loved to be alone. He always brought his guitar to the school, but no one ever saw him played the guitar. At the break time, he usually listened to his ipod and wrote something on his notebook. Even though it was almost 3 months he was here, there was nothing change. It made me want to know why he was like that. So, I decided to talk to him.

“Yun-ah”

“Hmm?” he answered while writing some guitar cord on his notebook.

“Why are you so quiet?” I asked him without thinking. He just looked at me and blinked. “What?” he asked.

“You never talked to the other”

“I’m talking to you” He answered and continued his note. I rolled my eyes. What kind of answer I just got?

“I mean.. you-“

“What do you want? Don’t waste my time to talk non sense”

“Pfft… nothing! Sorry for disturbing you” I mumbled and back to my seat. He just looked at me for a while, confused. Oh my, he is stupid or what?

===

One day, there was a new English teacher in my school. His name is Yoon Doojoon, and he is my cousin. Yeah, he is my cousin. So, that was really awkward to saw him as my teacher.

“Okay... my name is Doojoon and I’m your new English teacher. Hmm, for the first time, I want you to choose one of your friends to make a group for conversation. If you’ve found one, you can make a dialog with him/her about yourself” he said. All of my classmates started to move and found their partner. I looked at Jiyoung, and she looked at me also. I grinned and smiled at her, be my partner, I told her by eyes and she nodded. But, when I walked toward her, someone grabbed my arm.

“You’re my partner” Yun said. I looked at him and frowned. “I’ll be with Jjing!” I told him.

“Really? I thought she’s with Ilhoon” Yun pointed to Ilhoon and Jiyoung. I looked at both of them. “B-but… she…”

“You have no one but me” I pouted and mumbled, but he just looked at me with his tiger eyes. So scary.

When the others were busy preparing their conversation, Yun and I were just doing nothing. He was busy with his notebook and I just looked at the others. I might be with Jiyoung, not Yun. I mumbled to myself. But suddenly, Doojoon oppa called us.

“Okay, both of you over there. Come here and do the conversation” he said. Crap…

Yun stand up and looked at me. “Kkaja…” he said and walked to the front of the class. I followed him from behind. What should I do? He looked at me and said by eyes are you ready? I nodded slightly. He cleared his throat and started to talk.

“Hey, kwon sohyun… what is your hobby?” he asked in english.

“Playing guitar. How about you?” I answered and smiled happily.

“I love to play guitar, just like you. But… I’m not sure you can play the guitar”

“Why?”

“I think your hand is too small”

“WHAT? Look at my hand! It’s not small” I showed my hand. Yun placed his hand on my hand and compared them.

“See, it’s small” he said. I mumbled. “What’s the matter? Doesn’t mean I can’t play the guitar”

“It means something. How can you play the guitar with that hand?”

“But I can! I CAN!!” I shouted and shook him.

“You can’t”

“ I can!”

“You-“

“CUT!” Doojoon oppa stopped us. He looked at us with his panic face.

“Why?” answered Yun and I at the same time.

“Are you both fighting?” at that moment, I just realized that all of my classmates were looking at us just like doojoon oppa did. I scratched my head and smiled a bit. “We are not” Yun answered.

Yun and I backed to our seats awkwardly. He looked at me and grinned awkwardly. “Did we look like fight” I shrugged.

The next two days, after school, I stayed in my class for awhile with Jiyoung. She was copying some files from my laptop and Yun was there too. He was busy with his phone, and suddenly I realized that he was looking at me. I looked at him “What’s wrong?” I asked. He just shook his head but kept looking at me and looked like he was thinking something.

“Done!” Jiyoung shouted happily. I laughed at her. “Bring your laptop tomorrow” I told her.

Suddenly, Yun walked to my seat and closed my laptop. He put it inside my bag and grabbed my hand. “Accompany me”

“What?”

“Don’t worry. I’ll take you home later. Jiyoung-ah… I have to go with Sohyun. Is that ok?” He asked. Jiyoung just nodded confused. Yun pulled me took me to the bus stop. Where’re we going? Yun looked so serious and thinking something. I wondered what that was. I felt like want to ask him, but I was scared. I hoped there was nothing wrong with him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♬ 

 

Hello hello ㅇㅅㅇ

This is the fist chapter! I'm not really sure it's a great story u _ u but I hope you guys, who has read it, can enjoy it ^^ 

Thanks for read and comment ㅋㅋ