Night Out

Primal Instinct

Ok ______ you can do this. Tonight is YOUR night, and you are smoking!

"_______ hurry up!" said Yu Ri

"Yah! Wait!" you called back, and after a few minutes walked away from your mirror satified with what you saw.

"Hey Yu Ri?"

"Yeah?"

"Tonight, I just wanna forget."

Yu Ri sighed. "I know".

___________________________________________________________

All your life you were nothing, and you knew. Things passed by you and all you did was stay still. Never were you to go forward. You were scared, defeted. No one even gave you a second glance, but now, thats not the case. You met Yu Ri in high school, she just transfered. You looked at her and made a desicion. You will never be friends with her. She was pretty and had big kind eyes. You knew you were going to be without friends again. Not even highschool was going to accept you. But thats when she came to you. You sat and stared at her while she walked purposely towards you. She greeted you with a large, kind smile that gave off warmth and compassion. You sat there in shock and awe in how kind ad beautiful she was up close. You finally gathered your thought and said hi. That was the start of your new life. A life with a friend. A life worth moving forward into.

___________________________________________________________

"________ are you sure you really want to do this?"

"Yes". Another sigh came from Yu Ri's lips. I knew what I was doing, right? Tonight I will forget about work and...him.

You and Yu Ri drive to town in her car and suddenly come to a stop. "______ you know, we can still turn around.."

"No, I'm doing this and plus, It will be fun. Tonight we will party and our minds will no longer caese to exist"

"Thats what I'm afraid of..." Yu Ri mumbled.

You walked into the club in your skyscraper heels feeling confidence roll off your body. You held your head high and everyone knew you meant business. You scanned the club hungry for a meal. You gave in to your primal instinct. You are the Hunter not the hunted. You finally settled you eyes onto someone sitting at the bar. He looked to be a bit older than you. Nice catch. He had dark unsettling eyes, dark hair and was 100% toned muscle. And the look on his face said that he couldn't care less about what people thought of him, though he wasn't arrogant. Thoughts swirled all around you in your head and you felt something in your chest ruffle. What is going on with me, its not like I'm here to actually find someone to ..love. You resolved that you would carry on and meet this man you set your eyes on.

He turned around. Oh my gosh. He smiled at the people dancing. Whats happening? All thoughts left without saying goodbye.... You were left wit only feelings. And they guided you towards him. Him. The guy you only just saw a few moments ago. The guy who made everything go away. The only other person who was capable of that was Yu Ri. Yu Ri. Where is she? YU RI! My mind raced with sudden thought of her. You started to run for her and almost forgot why you had come. You knew you had to go through with this. No you don't. You violently shook your head. You stopped and started to walk forward to him again. This time he looked towards you. You smiled. A smile sultry and seductive. He raised an eyebrow. Maybe he's interested? You sat down and ordered a drink. 

"Hello" you purred.

"Hi" He said in a deep, husky voice.

"What do you think of the dancing?" You said tilting your head slightly.

"Mhmm...Its missing something.."

You raised a finely plucked brow "how so?"

"Well, I think its missing a few extra people"

"Why don't we fill the gap?" you said and a soft y voice.

His face flashed with an emotion you could't quite pin point but you didn't question it. No tonight there is no need. He held a big hand out to you and you took it without hesitation. No regrets and no thoughts.

You both danced to the music. It started off energetic then turned into a more animalistic feel. You both grinded against eachother, "accidentally" touching eachother in various places. You danced and danced. You both moved to the beat together in a way where you knew that tonight you were at a loss with your thoughts and only did an inner part of yourself that you never once knew was out and in control. You liked this feeling. It was y and free. Unlike you. You were normally so in control. Not. Any. More. You felt yourself smirk and scoff at yourself. If anyone heard, you didn't care, not tonight. 

 

 

*** Wow. My first chapter of my first fanfic. Well, I hope you guys think that my writings not to bad and that I can get some constructive feedback :) *** (A/N)