Here We Go~

Drabbles And Such

 

Bad-Tablo feat. Jinshil

At first it had been admiration. At first it had gotten stronger, growing, condensed like thick liquids. At first he thought it was okay to secretly feel this; the sickness, the darkening and blinding desire to have his eyes only on him. At first he thought it was okay to exchange all the secret kisses and touches behind someone who should have them with the younger. At first he thought he wouldn’t get disgusted for stealing someone else’s love. At first he thought it wouldn’t feel this hurt to love Jung Daehyun.

 

Misty-Ella Fitzgerald

Yongguk chuckled as he felt another involuntary step on his toe. A moment later, an expected gentle smack came onto his shoulder. “Shut up” Daehyun says, pouting. “I told you I at dancing” he still pouted but his hands came back to the awaiting fingers. “It’s okay” the older says, chin glued to Daehyun’s forehead while grabbing the younger’s hands again. The old gramophone cackled loudly in the background; playing soft music as they moved on the velvet carpet. “Just let go” Yongguk says again, kissing Daehyun’s cheeks. “And dance with me”

 

Una Palabra-Carlos Varela

“It’s easter today” Daehyun said. Yongguk hummed, uninterested, he never understand why Daehyun still remembered the days that wouldn’t be important anymore at the moment. “I will buy you a gift” Yongguk hummed again. “I will also pray that I won’t die first, same for you, I hope we will die together” Daehyun rubbed the cross pendant dangling on his neck. At that, Yongguk silently hoped it would come true as he stared ahead; into the marching troops of soldiers that gets nearer toward their village; into the upcoming war they didn’t even know for whom it’s established for.

 

Pictures of you-The Cure

Daehyun remembers many ‘first’ in his life; his first report card, his first bought cheesecake, his first high school seatmate, his first winter away from his parents’ home, his first car, his first alcohol, but he would never able to remember, as a face with gummy smile and innocent pair of eyes popped inside his memories, why he had to be the one who made him tasting a separation for the first time.  

 

Your Love Is King-Sade

“One more” Daehyun sighed as long fingers curled around his wrist, unwilling to let go easily. He turned his head and met with pouting lips. “One more kiss” Yongguk said again and Daehyun really hates those eyes at this moment. He tugged his hands but the older tugged harder, always relentlessly everytime they were about to apart. “Fine” he gave up eventually and leaned down to capture the older’s lips deliberately. When Yongguk finally smiled against his lips, the younger pulled away and stood up from the messy bed. “Now can I go to the bathroom? I need to pee”

 

Before The Dawn-Infinite

“Why?” Daehyun smiled, hands clutching at the gush of blood on his stomach. Behind him, he could hear Youngjae’s breath hitched. “Why, Daehyun?” Yongguk’s eyes started to get hysteric, the gun clutched in his long fingers. Daehyun could still see the faint innocence there; amidst the dullness of sadness, broken love and a friend’s betrayal that had strucked long time ago. “He didn’t deserve it” Yongguk says, but Daehyun just smiled, consciousness started to fade away as he collapses onto the ground. When he felt the same long fingers on his shoulders, the ‘I love you’ caught in his throat.

 

You’re Cute-Kim Jung Ah

“Daehyunnie” he groaned at the faux despair voice calling out his name. He walked faster and several moments later jumped startled at a sudden grip on his shoulder. “!” he cursed but Yongguk instead laughed hard even after the younger kicked his shin. “Daehyunnie” he ignored, the voice thick with teasing laughter. “There are no ghosts here” the older says, amused, as he tried catching up with him who walked faster ahead. He smiled when the younger finally looked at him, “I’ll stay in Himchan hyung’s room tonight” The smile on the older’s lips immediately fell, “Aww come on, Daehyunnie! You gonna let me sleep on the couch??” 

 

Babo-Big Bang

“It’s for the best” Lie, it was because he’s too scared. “I hope we will still be friends” Lie, the first thing he would do later on is erasing everything. “We would eventually go on our own ways” Lie, the future of woodened house and awakened to a smiling face still etched freshly inside his head. “Besides, as we get older, I don’t feel our passion anymore” Lie, he was (he is and would always) still in love, he thought as he gazed at the departing train that took Yongguk away from him.

 

Cotton Candy-Daesung

“You’re following me again” the man says as he halted his steps. Daehyun pouted as the man turned around to give him challenging look because he just knew how the other would deny and says something stupid like ‘accidentally passing-by’. The man continued to walk when Daehyun stayed silent. “I told you” Daehyun says eventually, wings flapping a little as he followed the man. “I wanna know your name” The man turned around again, giving him exasperated look, “And why you wanna know it so bad, you little derp?” he walked again. “I’m not a derp! I’m an angel!”                     

 

You And Me-Naul

Yongguk’s breath hitched as he abruptly tugged away from the road into the pavement, when he turned around, he caught a flash of speeding car before it crashed onto a signage post. “You okay, young man?” he looked up onto an old woman who just rushed to him, “Thank God you jumped away right on time” With a still franticaly beating heart, he stared at the mess that started getting crowded. He knowingly turned to a certain side of the street as a pair of white wings abruptly vanished behind the wall. “Yeah” he says, breath still frantic. “I’m okay”

 

Happy Birthday-Yoseob

Daehyun jumped behind a tree right on time the man turning around, usually it would take a moment until the steps continued again. Today though, the steps came toward him instead. Daehyun was too late to fly away when suddenly there’s a pair of eyes looming over him, catching him off guard (and red-handed). The man sighed as usual, but he didn’t make snarky words, only silently walked away. When Daehyun stood up to follow again, he realized the man walked back to him with something on his hand. He shoved it before following suit, sitting beside Daehyun against the tree. The angel stared exasperatedly at the object on his hand. “That’s called ice cream” he jumped startled at that, the man is watching him intently while leaning his chin on his palm. Daehyun tried to the ice cream and it indeed taste sweet (and good). He one more, two more, before taking huge bite and wrinkling his nose suddenly, it’s too cold for his teeth. The human chuckled, Daehyun found it sounds nicer than his usual sinister voice. “Yongguk” he heard when he was in the middle of admiring the melted liquid streaming down his hands. He raised his head and for the first time seeing a gummy smile. “This is also called Yongguk?” Daehyun pointedly raised the ice cream. The human laughed this time, “No, little angel, it’s me” the human smiled wider. “My name is Yongguk”      

 

From The Bottom-Tablo feat. Bumkey

“It’s okay” he felt a pair of hands enveloping his own. Tears had dried, but the despair still lingering thickly in the air. “It’s okay, we can always try harder next time” he heard him said again. “Don’t stop here, not now, not here, not when we can still try again” But he wasn’t really sure anymore, not really knows anymore whether he was still wanting it. Daehyun’s face looked hopeful, and he wanted to say sorry, how he would only dim off the hopes there.

 

We Are the Night-Mad Soul Child

“I took composing class”

“Really?”

“And I made a song for you”

“Let’s hear it, then”

“Sausage Beat

By Jung Daehyun

S is for scrambled egg

A is for annyeonghaseyo

U is for uyu*

S is for salmon sushi

A is for aigoo

G is for gukkie

E is for ebi furai*”

“…..”

“Do you like it, hyung?”

 

The Chaser-Infinite

“So, what will you do?” The fire had started burned brighter at the city, the vermillion looks so magnificent against the tall figure who stared intently but gently at him. The key is heavy on Daehyun’s hands, hesitation started to vanish from his chest. As he raised his face, he nodded, the key clutched tightly on his palm. “I’ll do it” A gummy smile appeared before another 4 figures came out from the reddening silhouette. He saw the phoenix flied high into the darkening sky, singing sadly as it made flames. “Let’s set this place into a brighter star”

 

Lucky Day-Every Single Day

Daehyun swore for the umpteenth time as he felt another bump on the road. He tightened his hands, frightened, but the bastard goes by the name of Yongguk instead laughed harder. “You’re such a wimp, Daehyunnie!!” he laughed out, right hand pulled harder and Daehyun swore he heard their scooter went ‘vroooooom’ too abnormally. He wanted to punch Yongguk but unfortunately he was too busy (he had to, actually) to keep his body upright and not thown off onto the road. The city went into a blur as they sped up. “I’m gonna ing kill you Bang Yongguk!”

 

Americano-10 cm

Daehyun wrinkled his nose as the bitter taste invading his tongue. He heard Yongguk laughed. “I told you” the human said, amused. The angel pouted and putting away the large mug on the table. “Why do you like it so much?” he asked grumpily. The human laughed again, he swore this little angel is a little bit too curious about everything of him. Daehyun was still pouting when suddenly there’s a sweet smell wafted in the air. He turned his head to find Yongguk pouring milk into the mug. The black coffee turned into brown and the angel stared with wide eyes. “There” Yongguk said as he lifted the jug. “Now stop pouting”

 

Alone-Sistar

Amidst cigarettes’ smokes and throngs of people in silky dresses, he saw him; in fitted black suit, swaying lightly into the beat of soft music played throughout the ballroom. Both of them brought their own dancing partners, both of their hands placed gently on their said partners’ back, but their eyes instead stealing glances toward each other. It’s thrilling, like silently tip-toeing to your mother’s room, meanwhile, they were smiling as their partners still talking about something they knew they didn’t bother to listen. When the music stops and he excused himself for a glass of wine, he went to the verandah instead, into the ness of moonlight. He felt a harsh push then, back colliding with the wall before a pair of hands trapping him. It’s dark but he wouldn’t mistake the smirk of the man in front of him, gazing intently, knowingly, silently signaling an agreement about something. “I saw you” he heard the deep voice says. “And I know you know I saw you” was all he heard before a pair of lips crashed onto his roughly.

 

Baby Don’t Cry-Exo

His eyes fluttered open as he heard faint exploding sounds. He saw bright oranges and reds of fireworks through the window. He sat up and it made someone behind him stirs. “What’s wrong?” he heard. He turned around only to smile and went back to snuggle the smaller man (and maybe younger?). The smaller snuggled deeper, thick lips pressing against his broad chest and it weirdly fluttered his stomach. “Yongguk” he says suddenly, randomly, even when they knew they most likely won’t meet anymore. “I know” the smaller looked up at him, adorably blinking his eyes, “And I’m Daehyun”

 

Liberi Fatali-Nobue Uematsu (Final Fantasy VIII)

The moon shone brightly toward the cliff, as if blessing the movements of their steps there; one is calculating, hesitating, and the other is merely walking while clutching the sword loosely on his hand. The sword swung lightly before its owner smiled wide, “Child of fate” he says addressing the other, body steady under a stance. His bright golden eyes seemed brighter as wings appeared behind his back, magnified by the dark sky. “A pray shall be answered, so come have it” the deep voice echoed throughout the air before a flash of fire and ice finally collided that night.

 

Love Song-Luna Sea

“I’m not a good person” Yongguk smiled, hands instead held him tighter. It wasn’t fair. “We all need to be bad first in order to know how to be a good person” Daehyun shook his head, “I took so many lives, too many lives” Tears started to gather in his eyes; flashes of nameless faces, screaming, crying, and begging for another chance crossing his mind. “You only did what you’re obliged to” the deep voice soothed him, thumbs rubbing his shoulder. He got pulled into an embrace. “War was never fair to anyone, Daehyunnie”

 

I For You-Luna Sea

Often times, Yongguk is certain every human born as white as a plain paper, whatever and however the paper written aren’t really matter; because in the end what really matters is what we would do about what had been written there. Hence, with all the sham and dullness, every human is still beautiful, still deserves to carry on, still able to fix anything could be fixed so the world wouldn’t look so bad as they had thought. But often times, Daehyun is uncertain whether he was one of those people. Yongguk understands for Daehyun to go uneasy to forgive himself, because killing and taking someone’s life are never good reasons to carry on with your life, even if it’s done in the name of the country you fought for. Yongguk understands. But often times, he just really really wanted to say, as he saw another empty gazes directed toward the sky, that regretting something you’ve done was something to start to do something better. That Daehyun still deserves to fix anything. That Daehyun is still beautiful. That even if Daehyun still chose to drown in this darkness of guilt, Yongguk would still gladly dive to pull him back up toward the bright lights. 

 

Don’t Go Home-GD&TOP

Daehyun looks so pretty like this; hair slightly ruffled by the soft winds as they walked through the river bridge, cheeks slightly rosy from the cold air and smiled all canines whenever he caught Yongguk stared at him. He wanted to say he likes this kind of picture of him, that he hopes it’s a yes because Daehyunnie can I stay tonight was at the tip of his tongue, but Yongguk was too madly in love, therefore he only smiled shyly whenever their knuckles brushed and instead staying silent as Daehyun entered his apartment after pecking his plush cheek.

 

A/n:

*Uyu=Milk

*Ebi furai=Fried shrimp (a Japanese dish, it’s so tasty asdfghjkl)

This is an apology for not updating my stories. I’m so sorry, still hectic months here and I hope you all who subscribed to my stories would still stick with me. T_T

And one of the drabbles inspired by One Shot MV, some of them are connected to each other (can you guess? :-D)