I'll Be Right Here Waiting For You ;')

Away

"Hello? May I speak with Taeyeon?" asked a low tone voice.

"Err yes, speaking" answered the nervous Taeng.

"Yeah, I called your mum and she wants me to ask you whether you want to go for the attachment in a school. Is that okay?" said the low tone voice.

"Ohh, teacher Nelson! Yeah sure, I'll take the offer. So in a month time I have to get ready right?" asked Taeng again.

"Yes. Print out the form and get ready by the last week of school holidays and do well for your attachment" said Mr.Nelson. 

(Apparently the low tone voice is obviously Mr Nelson, I just want to make it mysteriously lol. )

"Okay, thank you teacher! Will do well!" Taeng ended the call with a big smile on her face.

"That's great! You got the offer but I didn't" said Fany with a frown.

"Aww baby, I will do my best for you! After I get my pay I would love to go shopping with you. Don't be sad please" Taeng used aegyo on Fany.

"Ishh you pabo! Means we exactly have a month left to spend together. How many months?" Fany sulks.

 

/FLASHBACK/

"Those who going for the industrial attachment in factory and also the ones in school, it would be 3 months long. So think carefully" - Mr.Nelson.

 

"Baby, it would be 3 months long. Will you wait for me?" said Taeng and hold Fany's hand.

"Aww, 3 months! I will be alone in school! Never mind though, I will wait for you" Fany pats Taeng's hand and starts to play with her fingers.

"Okay then. Let's not waste anymore time. We only have 3 weeks ~" Taeng said.

 

So throughout the 3 weeks, Fany and Taeng spend a lot of time together. Every second now means a lot to them. They went to the theme park, went karaoke, ate buffet and watch a lot of movies. Just them and no distractions. As days passed by very fast, the last week of holidays came and they decided to settle down at the subway station. 

(Last week of holidays)

"Wow, 3 weeks gone so fast just like that" said Taeng.

"Baby, no matter what you got to do what's best for you okay? Don't think negatively" said Fany and locked her arms in between Taeng's.

"Okay. It's just that I don't want to be away from you. It's just too difficult" said Taeng and her eyes starts to get teary.

"Don't cry. What did I tell you?" Fany frowned and look away.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry! I won't cry" Taeng coaxed Fany while wiping away her tears. Fany turned back and hug Taeng tightly.

"I'll be here. What do we have phones for right?" said Fany. "You silly" Fany continued and pinched Taeng's cheeks.

"Aigoo~ yeah. Hahaha I'm so cute!" Taeng self praised.

"LOL! You are cute in my eyes!" Fany said and gave Taeng a kiss on her forehead.

"Yah~ I'll miss you baby" Taeng then move forward to Fany. Both of them stared at each other.

"Baby, I'll...I'll miss you too" Fany went in to give a peck.

"Aishhhh baby so cheeky!" said Taeng. And so both of them started to lock lips and their kiss went deeper and deeper. Time passes by and they had to go home. "I'll meet you here on the first day around 7:15-7:30 okay? Don't be late!" Taeng said. Fany nods and they gave each other their last peck, bid goodbye and left.

 

(Actual day ; time check - 7:30 AM ; location - subway station) 

 

"Aww so fast! Haishhh wish we can spend more time together!" sulks Taeng.

"Aigoo~ we did! Everyday we meet up right? If I have free time I will send you food and visit you okay?" said Fany putting her hand on Taeng's face and rubbing her cheeks.

"Okay. I'm gonna book in. Haha it seems like I'm going in the army~ ottokhae" Taeng burst into laughter.

"Yah ~ you pabo! It's work not army okay! You must do well. Promise?" Fany showed her pinky.

"I promise. And you must wait okay?" Taeng lock her pinky with Fany and gave Fany a peck.

"Okay baby. I love you so much" Fany hug Taeng so tightly and burst into tears. Taeng's shirt (shoulder) was wet with Fany's tears. 

"Aigoo~ you told me to not cry and now you cry" said Taeng and wiped off Fany's tears. "I love you so much too. See you when we have the time to meet okay? Don't worry. I'll text you and update you okay?" Taeng continued. Fany nods. 

 

With that, Fany alighted first and Taeng gave Fany a last kiss on her forehead. They waved goodbye to each other. 

 

The end.