Final

Starts and Ends with RAIN

The thunders are 'roaring'. The rain is heavy. You're looking for a place as a shelter. There, you saw an old hut across the street. You ran as fast as you can towards it. You're shivering.
"Achhoo~ Erghh!! I think I'll have a flu soon." You mumbled and sneezed again.
"Here, take this." Suddenly, a guy handed you his handkerchief. He looked at you while smiling sweetly. You gave him a weird look.
Then, you took the handkerchief from him. The guy sat beside you and placed his umbrella.
"Where are you from? It's raining heavily right now, why are you sitting here alone?" He started a conversation.
"I was on my way from school. While I was walking, the rain started to pour. I saw this old hut so I went here since it's raining." You answered.
"Ohhh.."

Silence filled the air. All you can hear is the thunders 'roar' and rains.
"It's still raining. Mom sure is looking for me right now. I should have brought an umbrella earlier." You mumbled after a few minutes. The guy secretly smiled when he saw you're worried.

"The rain starts to drizzle. Let me accompany you. Only if you're fine with it." The guy offered.
"Really? I'm not bothering you?"
"Sure, it's not  a big deal." He replied.
"But, promise me one thing." You said.
"What?" The guy asked curiously.
"Don't you ever try to kidnap or do something stupid on me. Okay?"
He chuckled and answered, "Okay, I promise."
Both of you walked together under an umbrella. It's kinda an awkward situation right now. It's like you looked like a couple.

"This is my house. Thanks for your kindness." You thanked the guy.
"No probs. You're most welcome." He replied and gave you a smile. "Oh, my name is Kim Joon Myeon but you can call me Suho. You're Park ____, right?" He added.
"How'd you know my name?" You asked curiously, furrowing your eyebrows.
"I'm a spy sctually." He replied. "A spy?" You echoed. He giggled and pointed on your name tag.
"Oh, my name tag. *laughing*" You said and smiled.
"Okay, then. I'm going. Bye, _____."
"Bye~!"

A week passed,
You're waiting for Suho at the hut where you met him for the first time.
"Where's he? I want to return his handkerchief." You said and looked to the left, right. You glanced at your watch on your wrist. "Omo!! Class's starting. I'm late~!!" You grabbed your bag and ran as fast as you can towards your school.

*bell rings*

The bell rings and the last period ended. You're starting to get worried because the weather seems kinda drizzly. You didn't bring an umbrella with you today -again.
As you're walking, rain starts to pour. You ran so you can reached your home faster. Suddenly..
"BAMM!!"
"Ouch~ It hurts.." You mumbled.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.." the person explained.
You looked at each other.
"You!!" You said in unison.

The rain starts to pour heavily. Suho helped you with your stuff and both of you ran towards the nearest building.
"I've been waiting for you. Here's your handkerchief." You handed Suho his handkerchief.
"Never mind. You can keep it." He replied.

He saw you're wet. He took the handkerchief from you and wiped your wet puffy cheeks. You froze. Your eyes met with his. You can feel your heart beat. It's beating so fast.
"Actually, I've been spying on you for a long time. I always saw you. You're cute when you laughed with your friends. Since the first time I saw you, I felt something. Something unusual. I don't if this is a reality or not but.. I like you." Suho confessed with his angelic voice.
'What am I talking about?'

His words made you made you felt like you're dead. Your heart feels like it doesn't beats. You're speechless. Suddenly, the rain stopped. You startled and look at Suho. Then, you ran as fast as you can to reach your house.
At home, you're like a crazy young woman. You felt uneasy when you reminded about Suho's words. You calm yourself down, you said, "Relax, ____. He must be joking."

The next day, you went to a cafe near the school. You suddenly wanted to eat your favourite chocolate cake.
"Would you like to order, Miss?" The waiter asked you politely. You stared at the menu.. "Ermm.. I want a cup of coffee and and chocolate cake." You lifted your head and looked at the waiter. You're surprised to see him -Suho.
"Wait here."
"Why is he here? He works here?" Or this is his cafe? Arghh! That's not important, the important thing is.. Why is my heart beats so fast whenever I saw him?" You mumbled.

That night, you went to buy some stuffs. After paying your bills, rain starts to pour -again.
"Huh.. Thank God I brought my own umbrella."
You walked while mumbling some lyrics from your favourite song. Then, you stopped. You stared at a corner. You saw Suho is walking with a girl. They looked friendly. Somehow, you felt uneasy with it. Maybe it's a jealousy? You walked again. Suho saw you and called,
"_____-ah~!"
You ignored him even though he called you for a few times.

"Who's that, oppa?" the girl asked Suho. She is Suho's cousin, Sulli.
"She's the one that I told ou before." Suho answered while grinning.
"Ohh.. She's your crush, right?"
"She's my princess. She's perfect to me." Suho replied.
Sulli pouted, she's in love with her own cousin. She hates it when Suho always told her about you.

You felt so angry. You felt jealous when you thought about what happen just now.
"Aish.. He told that he likes me but then, I saw him walking with other girls." You layed yourself on your comfy bed and sighed heavily.
"Suho-ah~ Why are you doing this to me? I like you. I love you." You're tired thinking of it and withind moments, you fall asleep.

At the same time, Sulli's illness is back. Her family took her to the hospital. Suho and her mother are so worried about her.
"Doctor, how's my daughter?" Sulli's mom asked.
"Sorry, but her condition is getting worse. She needs a surgery as soon as possible."
Sulli's mom is trembling. Suho tried to comfort her.
"Be patient, aunty. Let's pray together for Sulli."

After a few hours, Sulli had tranferred to the other ward. Her condition is stable now but she still needs a surgery.
"How are you? Is it alright?" Suho asked caringly.
"Oppa, can you promise me that you'll nevr leave me?" Sulli said with a weak tone.
"Why are you being like this? I'm always here for you." Suho replied and caressed her hand.
"You're my everything. I've been crushing on you for a long time. I don't want you to leave me alone. When you told me about ____, I felt like you don't need me any--" She stopped, she had a problem with her breathing.
Suho's panic. He called the doctor. He's so worried about her. Her confession made him confused in making a right decision. He loves Sulli and at the same time, he needs you. Thinking of you, he ran as fast as he can towards your house. In his mind there's only YOU.

"____-ah! _____ah!!" No one answers. So, Suho decided to went to the old hut. Across the street, he saw you're sitting. He stopped. You looked at him and went towards him with your umbrella. It's raining. This moment reminds them about their first meeting.
"Suho, I.." You couldn't finish your words because Suho interrupted.
"I have something to tell you." He held your hand and placed a ring on your palm.
"____, I'm sorry. Whatever happens, whatever decisions I made.. I just want you to know that I really love you, ____." He hugged you and whispered,
"For the last time, I'm telling you this.. SARANGHAE.. Good bye, my love."
You froze, you can't say a word -speechless. You're trembling, your heart hurts when Suho is leaving you.

"Suho, w-why? Why don't you let me talk first?" Tears escape from your eyes.
"Saranghae.. Saranghae.. Saranghae.." That's what you want to say.
You felt dizzy. You fell on the ground. You're wet. The ring and umbrella that you held, dropped.
Suho couldn't hold his sadness, leaving the girl that he loves. But for Sulli and his family, he was forced.
You can't stop mumbling the words, 'SARANGHAE'. You determinedly stood up.
You chased Suho. The heavy rain made your vision blurry.

"Suho!" You called.
Suddenly, "BAAMM!!"
You heard a huge baamm.
You're shocked, you stopped.
"No, no, no.. SUHO!!" You screamed. You ran towards Suho who is laying on the ground.
There are bloods everywhere. You held him.
"Suho, please.. Don't leave me. I like you, I love you." You cried. Suho who was still awaked caressed your cheeks.
"I know that. Thanks for your love.. I love yo--" Suho said in a weak tone. He knows it's his time. He exhaled his last breathe.
You couldn't do anything. You hugged him while calling for him. You don't even mind the heavy rain.

Years passed,
You've graduated. Now, you're in your room alone. You stared at the window. It's raining right now. You glanced at your slender finger, you saw the ring that Suho gave. When it's rain, you'll always remember about the time that you spent with Suho. And, each time, you'll cry. "Kim Joon Myeon~"

'Some hates rain and some loves it'

______________________________________________________________________________
Yo, yo, yo~
freakgeegee's in the house.. hahaha.. Don't mind me..
Anyways, how's the story my friends?
Comment below, keep it cool as always..
Loves and Kisses from freakgeegee