Best friends forever

A TaeNy love story - Girls do fall inlove

"hey sweetie, how's your day with mom?". as Mr. Kim opened the door. Taeyeon enters and sighed "just the same". Mr. Kim bend down and kissed her forehead "tell me about it". Taeyeon sat down like a man, her legs are wide open. His father sat next to her and made her close her legs "someday you'll be a pretty woman like your mom, so why sit like this?". Taeyeon crossed her arms "then why did you separated? if mom is pretty?". Mr. Kim raised his eyebrow "what is the connection young lady??". Taeyeon roll down her eyes "i'm not a lady, i'm only 5". Mr. Kim chuckles and come closer, he hugged Taeyeon tight "yeah, you are just my little girl".

 

Taeyeon pouted "tell me, why did you separated?". Mr. Kim rest his head on Taeyeon's head "someday i'll explain it to you huh? for now.. you need to change your clothes cause you stinks". Mr. Kim lift her arm and smelled Taeyeon's armpit  "eww!". Taeyeon laugh a little then Mr. Kim tickled her armpits "you stink, stink, stink". Taeyeon giggles and laugh out loud "okay, okay.. i'll change my clothes but make some snacks please?". Mr. Kim narrowed his eyes "didn't your mom feed you?". Taeyeon slowly shook her head "no". Mr. Kim widen his eyes in surprise "really?". Taeyeon made a puppy face and pouted.

 

Mr. Kim immediately stood up and get his phone "i'll call your stubborn mom". Then Taeyeon immediately stood up and get his phone, "what are you doing huh? i'll call your mom". Taeyeon widely smile, Mr. Kim crossed his arms "so you're just kidding? huh?". Taeyeon smiled, Mr. Kim sighed "why did you lie huh?". Taeyeon brushing her foot on the ground and look down "i just want you to be with mom again, i'm tired of going to her then going back here and going to her and....". Before she could finish her sentence her father hugged her tight "i'm sorry sweetie, i understand your struggles but something is really hard to stay together".

 

Taeyeon pouted, Mr. Kim let go of the hug "but cheer up huh? i'll make a delicious snack just for my Taeyeon". Taeyeon poutedly nods, Mr. Kim smiled "so go now and change your clothes". Taeyeon nods, Mr. Kim made a puppy face "but i need some energizer???". Taeyeon smiled and hold his cheek and kiss him all over his face. "so make a delicious snack huh?". As Taeyeon stopped, Mr. Kim stood up like a robot "yes,i will.. i am fully charge". Taeyeon giggles and went upstairs, Mr. Kim went to the kitchen and make some snack "poor Taeyeon, sorry we had a mess.. we tried but...". He sighed, someone knock on the door.

 

Mr. Kim opened the door "yes? what can i do for you?". Then a beautiful young lady smiled "hello, sorry for the disturbance, i'm Ailee and this is my daughter Tiffany". Tiffany made an eyesmile "hello". Mr. Kim smiled back and widen his eyes "your daughter?". Ailee shyly nods "yeah, i'm a teenage mom". Mr. Kim nods and bend down "ohh okay, so how old are you beautiful girl?", "i'm 5". Tiffany proudly say, Mr. Kim pinch her cheek "so you are the same age as my daughter". "you have a daughter?". Tiffany excitedly say. Mr. Kim smiled "yeah she's upstairs, wanna play with her?".

 

Tiffany nods and look at Ailee "can i?". Ailee smiled "sure but behave huh?". Tiffany nods, "ahm can you bring this to her? so i can help your mom?". Mr. Kim smoothly ask, Tiffany nods and get the plates with sandwich and cookies, "her room is on the left side". Mr. Kim instructed Tiffany, Tiffany nods and slowly went upstairs, she's balancing herself not to drop a single cookie. "ohh don't spill..". They watch her and laugh a bit, "so where were we?". as Mr. Kim ask Ailee, Ailee took a deep breath "ahm, can you help me, arrange our things?". Mr. Kim agrees "yeah sure, where?". Ailee pointed out their house just a meters away from theirs. 

 

Mr. Kim locked the door and they went to Ailee's house. Tiffany reach Taeyeon's room "hello?". Taeyeon busy looking for her tshirt "where are you?". Tiffany sighed and kick the door "hello?". Taeyeon looked back with a surprise look "huh? who are you??". Tiffany giggles "hi i'm Tiffany, your new neighbor". Taeyeon narrowed her eyes "ohh okay, so what are you doing here?". Tiffany keeps on giggling and come closer "here, your dad let me hand this to you". Taeyeon get the plates of sandwich and cookies and put it on the table "okay, thank you". But Tiffany still giggling, Taeyeon curiously ask "what's wrong with you?" 

 

Tiffany chuckles and close , she pointed out Taeyeon's body, Taeyeon look at her body and immediately cover her body with her towel "hey! turn around". Tiffany turn around and laugh out loud "why are you huh?". Taeyeon starts to wear her clothes "i just took a bath and i can't find my minion tshirt". Tiffany turn around "i can help you find it", Taeyeon thought for a sec "will you?". Tiffany made an eyesmile "yeah, but one condition". Taeyeon took a deep breath "okay what is it?". Tiffany wrap her arms to Taeyeon's shoulder "let's be best friends". Taeyeon thought for a sec "but i already have a best friend". 

 

Tiffany pouted and cross her arms "then i will not help you with that". Taeyeon sighed "okay fine, you're my best friend now". Tiffany smiled "really?". Taeyeon slowly nods "so can you help me?". Tiffany nods "sure besty...". Taeyeon smiled a bit "besty?". "yeah besty, short cut of best friend". Tiffany concluded, Taeyeon agrees "okay then besty". They look for Taeyeon's minion tshirt. "you have lots of clothes huh? why not pick this one, so pink". Tiffany lifting every clothes of Taeyeon, Taeyeon shook her head "no i don't like pink stuffs, my mom gave that to me". "why? it's so pretty, it looks good to you". Tiffany insisting.

 

Taeyeon shook her head "i want my minion". Tiffany sighed "okay but where's your mom? she should be the one who's taking care of you". Tiffany curiously ask. Taeyeon sighed "she's at work and dad is taking good care of me and i'm fine with it". Tiffany sighed "okay". then Tiffany lift the last tshirt "here it is". Tiffany get the minion, Taeyeon smiled and hug the tshirt "there you are".  Tiffany just stared at Taeyeon "so best friends forever?". Taeyeon nods and they made a pinky promise, "no secrets huh?". Tiffany concluded. Taeyeon agrees "no secrets". "so tell me about your mom?". Tiffany teasingly ask, Taeyeon sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

This is the start of Taeny's friendship... :)

next chapter please :)