...

Humans to the... rescue?
Yongguk threw himself down on the twin sized bed in his new room after having slammed and locked the door. 
 
This place is horrible.
 
It .
 
There's no reason for us to be here. 
 
Why'd we have to be here?!
 
"Yongguk, honey, please... Open the door." His mother called through the door. Not his biological mother -oh no! She had been arrested when he, his brothers, and his sister were just a few days old. Of ing course. 'A mother cat who has birthed kittens into an enviroment where she can not protect or feed them will eat them one by one.' Well, there went one of the others who had not gotten the chance to be named. 
 
In all honesty, Yongguk had been content living in their previous house. It was plenty big enough for them and they held a steady income so there was enough food to fill the kitchen... But this place? His room was majorly downsized compared to the previous one that had been ONLY HIS. No, he had to share this one! He was technically the oldest boy. Why should he have to share? And he wasn't even sharing it with just one person. He was sharing it with BOTH of his remaining brothers, while Natasha got a room all to herself. Can anyone else see how unfair life is? 
 
"Go away." He grumbled into the door. The woman on the other side heaved out a hefty sigh, "Gukkie... YongNam and Natasha are moving out soon. You know this. They'll only be here for a month. Then you can have your own room."
 
Why were Natasha and YongNam moving out? Because when their adopted parents split, those two decided to go with him, but first paperwork had to be done and the government said that their ''mother" had custody over all of the children so they had to all be with her for the next three months -because that's as long as the paper work takes. Then those two would go back to living with out adopted father. 
 
"I didn't want to move to start with. Why couldn't you two have just worked it out for us? No, instead everyone had to move and none of us are going back to our old house or even our old school! We all had to make unwanted and unneeded sacrafices to suit you!" He hissed spitefully. 
 
The door opened and a blurry-eyed Ji-Eun entered, sniffling slightly. Yongguk tensed. For all his manliness, his weakness was seeing people cry. He just couldn't take it. "I know you're angry with us, Yongguk, and we did try to work it out... but it just wasn't working for us. Can you please not blame me for something that was his fault?"
 
Yongguk stood up, eyes wide and nodded. He went over to his adopted mother and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry, Umma. I didn't mean it. I'm just angry."
 
She smiled a little and petted his head through the hood he had on. He gave a soft sigh and leaned against her shoulder as she pushed the hood down and scratched one of the furry triangles on top of his head. His lips turned up into a soft smile as his eyes slid closed, a small purr roaming through his body. Ji-Eun gave a giggle and dropped a kiss on the top of his head. "Now, come on, Gukkie. You can help me make dinner tonight."
 
"Neh, Umma." He said softly, following her down the stairs. On the way up they passed YongNam and YoungJae coming up to their shared room, carrying bags and boxes. "Umma!" YoungJae shouted as the pair got to the bottom of the stairs. "When can we expect dinner?"
 
"In about an hour. Go set up your room and don't mess with your brother's stuff." She said sternly. 
 
If Yongguk is completely honest, he knew he and YoungJae are Ji-Eun's favorites while Natasha and YongNam had been their adopted father's favorites. But the older would pin a wager on YoungJae being Ji-Eun's true favorite. 
 
They went into the kitchen and for the first time in the past three years the two made dinner and made a big mess by having a food fight. 
 
After dinner, Yongguk stepped into the bathroom laughing to himself. Ever since things got tense between his parents, things had just been different. He was glad to see his Umma was still the same woman. They'd had food fights while cooking all the time when he was younger.
 
He stripped himself of his soiled sweatshirt and his dirty T-shirt. He slipped his pants down, being sure not to let his tail get caught in the hole that was in the back of them. He'd had that happy a couple of times and it really -I mean, REALLY- hurt. 
 
As kittens, they'd all had something that they just couldn't go a week without having happen to them. Natasha, lucky , get her ears peirced when she was nine. Unfortunately, she always wore her hair in thick pigtails over her ears and when she peirced them, the earrings kept getting stuck in her hair. When YongNam was little he refused to sleep in a bed. Oh no, he insisted upon sleeping on the kitchen counter. Thankfully he grew out of that. Yongguk had gotten his tail caught in the back of his pants on several occasions. YoungJae... YoungJae had a strange fasination with how a rat trap worked, so he'd reset them just to snap them -even when they didn't have mice. Ji-Eun spent a fair share of her time bandaging wounded fingers and prying metal clasps off of her youngest son's fingers.
 
The catboy slipped into the shower easily and rested. They all started school tomorrow. He just hoped it would be a good day...
 
 
 
Day 1: Seems normal.
 
No one has tried to pull off my hood or noticed the way my pants sag a bit to hide my tail. My first two teachers are really nice, but the third one will take some getting used to... Its break right now, and since its my first day, I stuck around in class to write in this journal thing. I think I can put lyrics in here instead of buying a new notebook. I'll just write them in a different color than my daily log. 
 
Yongguk closed the notebook and slipped it back into his bag. This was only his first day, so he really didn't expect to make friends... But when he looked out the window to the yard and saw YoungJae sitting next to a boy and talking under a tree, he grew a bit jealous. 
 
YoungJae had always been a social cat. Yongguk, however, was not the kind to easily go make friends. Ignoring this fact, Yongguk mentally prepared himself for his next class. According to his schedule it was human anatomy and he was going to be completely honest and say he knew pretty much nothing about the human body. 
 
The class wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. He learned a bit about the heart and where its located, but that's about it. After that class period was lunch. It couldn't come soon enough! his stomach rumbled in anticipation. When the bell ran out he was the first out of the door. 
 
He his lips happily before grabbing the bag he'd packed for lunch. Yongguk was sort of blindly walking, looking for a place to eat lunch that wasn't with a ton of people gawking at him for being the new kid. It wasn't his biggest dream to be stared at. It made him uncomfortable.
 
Staring leads to noticing, and noticing leads to bullying, and bullying leads to violence... Violence leads to prison and a pretty little catboy like Yongguk wouldn't make it very long in a prison. 
 
A shudder went through him at the thought as he rounded a corner.
 
Planning to take a quick detour in the bathroom, Yongguk found himself running face-first into something firm -or... someone?
 
He fell back onto his tail, tears welling up in his eyes that were instantly blinked away, and his hood falling back. He heard a loud gasp and looked up into the face of the tallest person he had ever seen. 
 
. He had just been discovered! Yongguk, tail bristled as he panic, snatched up his belongings and ran. He didn't want to give the tall kid a chance to say anything, he just wanted to go home and disappear. He knew he would get laughed at for being a cat boy. 
 
So Yongguk scurried on his way into the cafeteria, finding a place in the farthest, darkest corner so as not to draw attention to himself. He comfortably settled himself there and smiled at the tuna sandwhich he'd packed for lunch. 
 
As he took the first bite, a tray was set down in front of him and a blonde boy sat downacross from him -but not his brother. The boy smiled, "So the new kid still hasn't made any friends."
 
He swallowed his sandwhich and looked curiously at the other. "Uh... I haven't exactly been trying to." Was all he could think to reply.
 
"Well, that's your choice. However, the other new kid seems to be doing just fine." The newcomer pointed over his shoulder. Leaning a bit, Yongguk saw his brother sitting between two people -the guy from earlier, and some guy with a hoodie and large headphones. "So what's your name, new kid?" The blonde human asked. 
 
"Uh, Yongguk. Third year." He replied.
 
"I know. I'm in your class. My name's Himchan. Is the other new kid any relation to you?" He asked, sifting through whatever was on his plate and picking out what looked edible. Honestly, it didn't really make Yongguk want to eat it at all.
 
"Yeah. He's my brother." 
 
Himchan looked at Yongguk's face and then turned to look at YoungJae. Then back to Yongguk. "I don't see it, but who am I to deny genetics." 
 
Yongguk shrugged and took another bite of his sandwhich. It was weird to be talking to Himchan like this. Yongguk wasn't good at making friends, but Himchan seemed easy enough to get along with. He glanced back at his brother jealously until he saw the boy from earlier reach up and grab the side of his neck before pulling him closer to kiss his cheek. Yongguk started to stand up. There was no way in hell he was going to make YoungJae deal with that! But then Himchan stopped him. "Calm down, he does it to everyone he likes."
 
Brow raised, the catboy took his seat. "Everyone?"
 
"Well.. not everyone. Just the ones he's closest to. He's very affectionate like that." That last part sounded a little bitter to the other, but he chose to ignore it. "If your brother doesn't like it, he'll stop... Unless he thinks its funny. That's what happened to poor Jongup."
 
"Jongup?" The other blinked a couple times at the blonde.
 
Himchan pointed in the general direction of the trio, "The other guy over there. He's a first year kid that Daehyun decided needed a friend so he started hanging out with him. Now he flirts because he likes how uncomfortable Jongup is with it."
 
Not really understanding, Yongguk nodded. Then Himchan hit him with another suprise. "So which way do you swing?"
 
"Am I supposed to know what that means?" 
 
The other chuckled. "Well, straight boys don't make it very long in an all boys school. Jongup over there is probably the straightest out of everyone here."
 
"So you're asking my uality?" The cat blinked, hoping this wasn't totally wrong and it scared Himchan away.
 
Instead the other laughed. "Yeah. Something like that." 
 
"Uhm... don't have a prefrence, I guess?"  Just then, Yongguk saw the scary kid from the hall sitting down across from his brother. Hope your new friends can protect you. He thought, because there was no way in heaven-hell-black cauldren-labyrinth- cheesburger infested- castles Yongguk was going to rescue him now. "So who's that guy?" He asked nervously.
 
Himchan turned around and noticed the one he was talking about. "That's Zelo. A lot of people avoid him because of his height. I heard he got into a fight on the first day of school and just kneed upwards and it broke the guy's nose." 
 
Yongguk nodded, gulping slightly. Well wasn't it nice to know that he'd be staying away from "Zelo."
 
 
A few weeks later, earlier than expected really, Natasha and YongNam moved in with their adopted father, leaving the oldest and youngest with Ji-Eun. Yongguk moved into Natasha's room quickly so YoungJae wouldn't have the chance. He was a bit stengy with space.
 
School wasn't too bad after the first week. Himchan made it bearable. Occasionally YoungJae would give him extra food claiming his new friend, Daehyun, had fed him well at break and he would walk away purring. It wasn't long before Daehyun was introduced to their family... which was not what Yongguk was expecting when he walked into the kitchen Saturday morning, half dressed to get some milk for breakfast. 
 
He walked in, tail swaying happily behind him and ears perky on top of his head, but the second he saw Daehyun, he jumped back with his ears flattened against his hair. 
 
YoungJae gave a nervous laugh. "Hyung! Wear some clothes!" He tried to step in Daehyun's veiw so that he wouldn't see the nonhuman appendages. 
 
The other glanced over his shoulder and smiled. "So you're the kid wearing cat ears!" He announced. Yongguk's claws sank into the wall as he heard this. So Zelo had told people about him? Oh, it was all over... Any chances of being normal just fled out the window. 
 
"Uh, yeah. Hyung's weird. He always wears them around." YoungJae lied. Daehyun looked at the blonde before smirking and snatching his beanie off. A yelp sounded as YoungJae jumped and clawed in an attempt to keep his hat. 
 
Daehyun looked at the little golden triangles atop his friends head and handed the hat back. "Your neko." He said, watching the younger readjust his hat to cover his ears. "Do you have tails, too?" 
 
Yongguk returned with a more confused expression. "Why aren't you freaking out?"
 
Daehyun pouted slightly. "My parents are like you. See, the gene skipped me but got my sister bad. She just had her first heat cycle... That's kind of why I'm here." 
 
YoungJae placed his hands on Daehyun's shoulders and sniffed his neck. "But you smell so human."
 
"Because I am human. The gene skipped me, didn't you hear that part?"
 
YoungJae's eyes lit up excitedly, "So we don't have to hide our ears and tails from you?!" 
 
Daehyun gave a shrug. "You can if you want, but I'm not going to judge you if you don't." YoungJae squealed happily and if Yongguk wouldn't have left after that, he would have seen his brother drop his pants and strut around contently in his boxers for an hour. However, this was  not something he wanted to see. 
 
Over time, Yongguk noticed two things: Himchan glaring at Daehyun all the time. Secondly, that glare would occasioanlly soften and the blonde would look down like a crush-ridden girl. Eventually, Yongguk just had to ask what the hell was going on.
 
"Promise not to say anything?" Himchan asked, probably as most sincere as he'd ever see Himchan. Yongguk rolled his eyes and nodded. The blonde looked out into the crowd -more specifically at the table of four. "Jongup's really y." 
 
Yongguk's confusion went on overdrive at the statement. Sure, Jongup was good looking. He had nice biceps, when he showed them off, and he was thin. His face wasn't hard to look at. Wait... Then it clicked. "So you have a crush on him?"
 
Himchan crossed his arms and rested his chin on them against the table, looking something akin to a kicked puppy. He didn't take his eyes off the boy the entire time. "He's the most down to Earth person in this entire school and I have to watch Daehyun put his hands all over him every day. Its hell, Yongguk. Pure Hell."
 
Yongguk looked at the other and rolled his eyes. What the hell, man? Jongup was straight, Himchan said it himself. What chances did he have anyways? Just then, Yongguk saw Jongup and YoungJae standing up with their stuff. 
 
They just left the cafeteria. Daehyun pouted before hurriedly packing and getting out of there as well, leaving the Zelo kid with his face in his text book. Yongguk doubted he even noticed his group leaving. Himchan growled and stood up. "I can't take it anymore!" He hissed, leaving the cafeteria in hot pursuit of the small cluster that'd left. Wonder what's going to happen...
 
The abandoned catboy looked down at the remainder of his lunch and pushed it away from himself. He was full. Then Yongguk noticed the hat on the table that he was supposed to give to youngJae during lunch because there was a rip in the one he was wearing. He sighed and stood up. 
 
There was no way to know where YoungJae had gone. So he chewed his lip before gathering the courage to walk over to Zelo and ask him if he'd take it to him if he got a chance. He clenched his fists and walked up to the giant, who was actually a good distance away. It was certainly a longer walk than he thought.
 
When he reached the boy he reached out and touched his shoulder gently. He didn't want to scare him.
 
"OH MY GOD WHAT NOW?!" The kid snapped, glowering as he turned around to face Yongguk. His expression fell, but Yongguk wasn't sticking around to see what to. He quickly fled and stuffed the hat into his pants pocket. YoungJae could live without it. 
 
That afternoon, Daehyun went home with them. Ji-Eun had taken a fondness for the boy probably because he liked to eat anything he could get his hands on and Ji-Eun wasn't used to her cooking being complimented -which he did after each meal. 
 
The boys were eating before Ji-Eun went off to do her shopping and now they were just sitting at the table. Yongguk felt it the perfect opportunity to ask a very serious question. "Why are you always flirting with people?"
 
Daehyun looked up with wide and innocent eyes, like he'd never done that before in his life! "I like giving affection. What's so bad about that?" 
 
YoungJae smiled, "Its a cat thing. There's nothing wrong with it, hyung!"
 
"Well then why is it only YoungJae and Jongup?" 
 
He smirked, "Because Himchan hates it when I touch Jongup!" That was the happiest anyone could ever be about pissing someone else off. "But I really like YoungJae."
 
"So why do you and Himchan not get along?" The older catboy asked, watching his brother down a glass of water in two seconds flat. A grin split Daehyun's lips, "I kissed Jongup on the mouth one day because Himchan stepped on my lunch bag."
 
Yongguk rolled his eyes and stood to go upstairs to finish his homework. "Wait, hyung!" YoungJae announced, jumping up. "I think you should talk to Zelo."
 
"Yeah, let me go get a death certificate to sign." He said a little too sarcastically for Daehyun's liking. So a hand came down on his brother's thigh. YoungJae squeaked and sent a glare to Daehyun. "Seriously! Every time we bring up your name he changes the subject really quickly." YoungJae rubbed his abused rump before sitting down.
 
Daehyun shrugs, "I think he hates you."
 
"See, Daehyun gets it. You're too optimistic, YoungJae."  
 
YoungJae rolled his eyes and grabbed Daehyun's hand. "Whatever. We're going to watch some TV."
 
Yongguk decided to go do his homework. He ended up having to text Himchan about it because he hadn't been paying attention. He eventually came back down to see YoungJae Daehyun's cheek, sitting in his lap, so he was really quite and silently cheered his brother's escapades on because, in all seriousness, who wouldn't be proud that their little brother was getting some action? 
 
Correct answer: Most people.
 
He ignored it, though. He was happy that YoungJae was happy in this new place. But this didn't change the fact that they transferred schools pretty much in the middle of the year and Yongguk had a lot to catch up on. So he went to the library to get some book, hoping his dongsaengs wouldn't be in a more compromising situation when he returned. 
 
It was pretty much deserted. No one there but the sleeping librarian. So Yongguk didn't see a point in keeping his hood up. Running his fingers over each book. He hummed as he searched for just the perfect selection. Eventually, he found a few he was looking for. As he was walking to the counter, pulling his hood up, he was stopped. 
 
Books went to the floor and Yongguk was met with large brown eyes just a couple cenimeters higher than his own. Zelo went down and gather the books, giving a nervous laugh after startling the poor catboy. "I'm sorry. I didn't think anyone'd be here..." He couldn't tell what Zelo was looking at, but he felt like he was slightly being ignored... And cats don't like to be ignored.
 
"Just me," Yongguk said, trying to hide his bitterness. Just then, Zelo brought a hand up and scratched the base of Yongguk's left ear. The catboy immediately closed his eyes and moved into the hand, purring slightly. A smile broke across the boy's face as he patted the other. "Pull your hood up before you leave... Don't want people to see your ears." He warned gently
 
Yongguk's eyes widened and he jumped back a little, putting his hood up. "Uh, thanks... I'll be going now."
 
"Wait! I want to know your name," Zelo replied. He smiled and bowed a bit, "I'm Junhong, but everybody calls me Zelo."
 
"I'm... Yongguk."
 
"Yongguk... I like it. I'll see you around, Yongguk hyung!" Then the giant walked away with this insanely giddy expression. Yongguk hunched his shoulders forward, embarassed that he just let a stranger scratch his ears. A human stranger who wasn't supposed to know about cat people. 
 
A couple of days went by and Yongguk began seeing Zelo during their break. The giant would come into his class room and simply sit with him. Yongguk, if he was frank, found it weird, stalkerish, and creepy all in one. Zelo rarely tried to speak to him. He just sat in class and played on his cell phone. Then he'd smile, wave, and leave. Yongguk couldn't deny the sigh of relief he let out every time the boy left. It was like he was keeping his inner tiger at bay.
 
It got even weirder after that. Yongguk and Himchan were just eating lunch when Zelo came over and placed a bag on the table before leaving the cafeteria. "What is it?" Himchan asked, coming to sit next to Yongguk as he peaked into the bag. Inside, his nose was assaulted by the sweet smell of cake. The catboy found himself reaching into the bag and stuffing his face with chocolate cake, slapping Himchan's hand away as he tried to sneak some.
 
And it continued to happen. Zelo would give Yongguk something every two days and leave the cafeteria. But Yongguk wasn't complaining. It always tasted yummy and sweet and left him his lips happily. That was until Himchan smirked and was all like, "He's crushing so hard on you."
 
Yongguk brushed it off and continued to eat. But it did spark many a question and thought into his mind.
 
However, when he met Zelo in the store one day, things just changed. YoungJae and Daehyun had been on the couch together in a very heated make-out session, so Yongguk decided to take the list of food items posted on the fridge and do some shopping.
 
That is where he found Zelo. The giant had smiled and greeted him respectfully and Yongguk returned the action, maybe not smiling as much. He was still a little uncomfortable around the taller as he could expose his secret any day now!
 
"What are you doing here, hyung?" Zelo asked, walking along side him and picking up a bag of chips. "Shopping for the house." Yongguk replied simply, putting something else in his hand basket. The giant jumped at the chance to spend extra time with his hyung. "Do you need any help?" He asked quickly.
 
Yongguk looked over the list and sighed. "Actually, yeah. I don't know where any of this is." He handed the list over and Zelo took it. He walked with Yongguk all around the store and told him the good products and the ones that tasted bad, also adding in a few he should try because they were the human's favorites. 
 
That was the first time Yongguk decided he could trust Junhong -or Zelo. "Thanks for your help." He said quietly, holding the door open for the backpack wearing boy.
 
Zelo just smiled shyly, "Its just nice to have someone who isn't scared of me be around." When Yongguk was going to ask what he meant, Zelo took his skateboard off his back and set it on the ground. "I'll see you later, hyung! Tell YoungJae hi for me." Then he set off. 
 
Maybe he wasn't so bad.
 
A week later, Zelo was at Yongguk's house -thanks to YoungJae. He was still on a tangent about Zelo and Yongguk talking as his brother had kept it a secret that he was talking to Zelo. How Himchan managed to keep his rather gossipy mouth shut about the lunch thing  was completely beyond the catboy.
 
The two catboys, who decided not to keep their appendages hidden from the guest, settled down on the floor and let Zelo stretched across the couch so they could all watch a movie. Of course, YoungJae would put in some scary movie. 
 
At some point during the opening, Zelo's hand had fallen down to Yongguk's head, petting him every once in a while or scratching his ears calmly. At some point Zelo had even accidentally pulled soe of his hair in fright. There was however one part where Zelo got startled and jumped, so as a comforting gesture, Yongguk his hand and rubbed his ear against it happily. 
 
The movie wasn't very good. It put YoungJae to sleep, curled up like a kitten in the floor and left Yongguk and Zelo sitting in an awkward and bored silence. Zelo sat up so that his hyung could get onto the couch with him. "Hyung? Can I ask some questions about you?" He asked softly.
 
Yongguk shrugged. "Why not. Ask away!"
 
"Do you have any other cat parts?" He asked, looking at his hands as if afraid of the answer. Yongguk leaned forwards and wrung his tail in his hands. "I've got ears of a cat, a tail, my tongue is kind of flat and rough, and my teeth are really sharp. I think I have night vision and I think my nails are kind of curved like a claw." He lifted his hand and Zelo smiled. "That's really cool... I wish I weren't so normal. I feel plain compared to you and YoungJae."
 
Yongguk chuckled and patted his shoulder. "Don't worry about it. I want to be human like you... Its embarassing being a cat."
 
Brow raised, Zelo looked at his hyung's face. "How so?" Yongguk scratched his head, glancing up every so often. "My tail is really sensitive."
 
Zelo reached out and grabbed it, fingers dancing in the soft fur. Yongguk tensed visibly and looked at the other with pleading eyes, begging him not to pull it. Instead, Zelo's hand traveled up the length of it until he got to the base, never breaking eye contact with it's owner. Then he scratched the juncture between the skin and the appendage. Yongguk let out a soft chirup, back arching to meet the younger's nails more. 
 
When Zelo stopped, all they could do was stare at each other. Yongguk had NEVER let anyone touch his tail and certainly never let anyone scratch him there. Was it wrong to want to purr? It felt so good, though. He was so wrapped up in his thoughts of why he'd let the younger touch him like that, he didn't even notice when Zelo started to lean forward, searching his hyungs eyes for a sign to stop.
 
Yongguk watched and was simply frozen. Was this really happening right now between him and Zelo?
 
Eyes drifting shut, Zelo was a mere breath away from Yongguk's lips when the door burst open and the two jumped, knocking their heads together. He groaned a little and rubbed the accumulating bump there.
 
Ji-Eun came in grinning widely. "Yongguk, I brought your favorites for dinner!"
 
After that, Zelo left with flushed cheeks. He later opted to eat lunch with Yongguk and Himchan. They both welcomed him over and it even got Himchan to forget about Daehyun and Jongup a few times -not many though. 
 
Unfortunately it didn't take long for Yongguk's feelings to develope for the younger, if they hadn't already. He just didn't realize them until Zelo was out of school for a day. He was at home, sick with a virus. He was worried "with his in a twist", as Himchan so eloquently pointed out. 
 
"Why don't you two start dating?" The blonde asked. Yongguk had wondered that also. So Himchan convinced him to ask the younger out... And that might have worked.
 
If Yongguk hadn't chickened out the first time. 
 
However, the second time, he was utterly determined to do it. Zelo was going to go on a date with him whether he knew it or not. "Hey, Zelo!" He announced as the younger arrived at their lunch table. The giant smiled and took his seat, "Hi, hyung. How has your day been so far?"
 
"Its been alright, but hey. I really want to ask you something important, ok?" He asked, trying to keep his nerves under control. On the inside he was melted and slipping through the cracks in the floor. "Sure hyung! Anything."
 
"I wanted to know if y-"
 
"Oh my gosh, Zelo! You have to come with me right now. Jongup got into a fight!" A wild Daehyun appeared and took the confused boy away by the arm.
 
Himchan, who'd been watching from a distance, sat down and laughed. "Damn... You got a rough life." 
 
Yongguk rolled his eyes. "Thanks for reminding me."
 
When Zelo got back (Jongup was ok, but he had a black eye and he refused to tell ANYONE why it happened) the bell had just rang and the lunch period had just ended. He pouted and looked everywhere for the familiar black scarf that had fake cat ears on it that Yongguk liked to wear. He liked the way it looked on his hyung. Yongguk used to have this serious and scary expression. To imagine him with a smile and cute little kitty ears just made Zelo bubbly on the inside. 
 
"Hyung!" He called, grabbing the passing teen by the arm. Yongguk looked at him, surprised. He'd never know how he missed the giant. The cute expression on Yongguk's face made a lump form in Zelo's throat. "Hyung, I want you to come with me to the movies this weekend!" He quickly blurted out.
 
"You mean as-"
 
"As a date. Please say yes."
 
Yongguk gave a gentle smile. "Sure, Zelo. I'll go on a date with you. We can talk about the details later."
 
The younger grinned and went off to class with a light heart and happy mindset. 
 
So they went on a date to the movies. They watched a really funny comedy and Yongguk walked Zelo home.Returning the younger to his house ended up like every cliche` movie ending ever made.
 
"I had a good time, hyung." Zelo blushed.
 
"Me too," Replied a smiling Yongguk. After a few moments of silent smiles, the older coughed. "Well... good night, Zelo-yah."
 
Zelo's hand shot out to catch the other's. "Hyung?" 
 
"Neh?" He asked.
 
"Can I... can I get a goodnight kiss?" Zelo stuttered cutely.
 
Yongguk's heart did backflips as he pulled Zelo forwards by the hand. The giant's fingers went to his back and gently massaged the base of his tail. Yongguk began to feel his entire body vibrate under the younger's touch, positively thrumming in happiness. He leaned forwards and pressed a soft kiss against the other's lips. 
 
It was sweet and cute and the perfect ending to every movie, which left the human grinning and the catboy purring.
 
When Yongguk got home, he texted the younger and ignored his brother's questions. He went to his room and began to write.
 
 
First night as Zelo's Boyfriend:
Maybe for all the bad we go through, the world pays us back in good. I liked our dad, but he wasn't good for mom. I liked our old house, but it wasn't a home. I miss my brother and sister, but I still get to see them sometimes. I hated the thought of moving away, but if I hadn't, I wouldn't have met Zelo and no one would've found that one spot on my tail to scratch just right. 
Maybe this place just isn't as bad as I thought.
 
 
Bansha's note:
 
I'm aware that towards the end it got realy vague and sloppy. Just like with "Messed Up" I will probably come back and fix it. Until then, I will not mark it as complete. I'm sorry if its not what you expected. I have a headache and my brother wouldn't leave me alone long enough to form words, much less an entire story, but enough excuses. I will get this fixed. I'm always up for criticism. If you guys can tell me what I need to do to make this better, I will do my best to do so! I hope I will not disappoint you will the final copy as this is just the draft.
I like colors....
 
Off to bed for me! Goodnight guys! Have wonderful dreams and good days at whatever you do tomorrow!
 
Now for this very important message: REMEMBER TO LAUGH AND ENJOY LIFE.
 
tumblr_mje784egP51rk6p8do1_500.gif
 
Bansha out!