My Sad Love Story

Thank You and Goodbye

“When we fight, I’m feels so useless that I think you would have been better off if you never meeting me……”

 

                       My mind was blocked with many questions…probably it still can’t be solve if I answer it with any responsible answer. It’s very thoughtful because every day, every minute and every second I keep thinking of her.

             “Where is she?” , “What is she doing now” or “With whom is she?”

I call her but she never answer it and she never replies all my message that I’ve send to her. She really makes me worried about her. I can still remember her last word at our date last three months ago, she said that she wanted to focus on her work and stable her finance first before we get marry. I just gave her a simple smile. “It’s okay if you think your decision is better for our relationship”. I just let her making her decision. “I’m just fine with it, well I’ll help you to fulfils all your dreams!”, after that I give her a soft kiss on her pink lips.

                   “Kang Sunhee…saranghae…I don’t want to lose you, I’ll stay by your side”

But, after that day when I’m went to her bakery, I didn’t saw her figure. I asked her friends, Haewoon, she also didn’t know because she didn’t meet Sunhee since last week .I don’t know where she is. I’m met her family and asked about her, but then they said she have been to Canada for continue her studying.

My feeling have been relieve when I heard that. I’m let out an audible sigh. “She never inform me about this! How could her! Hemph…”

Moreover, recently my mind have blocked when my only bestfriend, Jaehyo always back home late every night. His condition got worst when he has drunken. Until at one point, we quarrel each other every day because of it. I really didn’t realise eventhough, he have said that he have new girlfriend plus, they met at a bakery.

He makes me so doubtful because almost three weeks, he bought a chocolate cake from the same bakery, the place that my girlfriend owned.

I’m just too curious and I make a hard decision to find whether my doubt on Jaehyo is true or not. Until at one day, Jaehyo went out from the house and I’m secretly followed him from behind. I’m wears a black jacket and a black rap cap so he can’t recognize me easily.

Yes, my doubt is true when I looked Jaehyo entered the bakery. I sit on a bench that situated across the street infront of the bakery. I keep my attention to them with a dauntless heart. My heart just want to explode and I can feels that I better end my life on that time. I grasp my hand tightly as I saw Jaehyo and her kissing and hugging each other like couple always did. I turn my face away and look to the gloomy sky.

“Is this the end of our love?!”

After a moment, the rain falls down to the earth. I let myself wet in the rain. I never stand up from my place even one inch!


                 

It’s already night. My body shivering of the cold night but I’m just ignore it. When they step out from the bakery, I could heard that she asked Jaehyo to join her to stay in hotel tonight. Her eyes keeps staring towards Jaehyo.

Okay, I can’t stand it anymore!

As they wanted to get in a car, I run fastly towards them and pulled his collar harshly. “Hey dude! What’s wrong with you?!”, Jaehyo push me away. “What have you done huh? Stay away from her! She is my girlfriend!”, I can’t control myself and unfortunately I’m slapped his face. I became stunted. I can’t believe that I have just slapped his face eventhough we have quarrel before this but, I never act like that since we were became bestfriend.

I let my eyes to look after him. He touch his face. Sunhee get him and she starts to scold me with abusive and unkind words threw out from . She makes me spoilt.

Jaehyo stared at me with a buried eyes.

Then, Jaehyo hit my body hardly that makes my face bumped to their car. Many blood spit out from my mouth. I cough with blood, but Sunhee still standing beside him. She never look after me. She is not Sunhee anymore. Where is Sunhee that makes my day and stay by my side when I’m in trouble.

“She betrayed me.”

“Darling..are u okay?”, Sunhee grasp Jaehyo’s hand. “I’m okay..but..”,Jaehyo seems have doubt on her.

“Have you know him? Is that really your boyfriend??”, Jaehyo asked her. Her eyes trying to tell me something.

“No! I didn’t know him! Really!!”, Sunhee trying to cheat on him.

“No…. I don’t think so..” , Jaehyo expected ‘something’. She became panic.

“Please don’t! ‘ZICO’ is not my boyfriend!”, suddenly she said my name infront of him and me.

“How do you know his name?! Just now you have said that you didn’t know him! You such a liar! How could you did this to me!”, Jaehyo sighed.

Then, he continue

“We should just break up and end this over!”, Jaehyo mad on her.

Jaehyo lend his handkerchief to me. “I’m really sorry, my dear friend.. I really didn’t know that Sunhee is your girlfriend. I really disappointed on her.”

I created my eye smile to him. “It’s okay Jaehyo..”

I felt sorry regarding to what I had done to him just now. Then, he drag his feet and just walk away. He said that he want to back home. He seems to become frustrated.

“Poor Jaehyo..”

Sunhee crying. I get close to her and give her a hug. I pretend to be a man. But, it’s not make her to calm anyway.

I’m whisper to her that I’m really disappointed.

               “Thank you because you makes me like a half dead and idiot person waiting for your love…and because of you, my friendship with Jaehyo seems to break off  on anytime…

And because of you, my time and my money have be wasted. Thank you for giving me such a sorrow life…

I’m promise that I won’t give you a second chance… that’s all..

Thank you and goodbye…my Sunhee…”

I just left her behind and let her alone with her tears….

 

~The End of my sad love story~

By,Zico...