cause' you're cute.

these butterflies

Chapter One;

 

He chose her as his partner. He. Chose. Her. As her lab partner. Kim Myungsoo. The Kim Myungsoo, one of the school's prince, chose Choi Jinri as her partner. Out of all the girls in his class, he chose her as her partner. 

Girls' mouths are hanging open in shock. 

Didn't think he chose me eh? Suzy, hm? Jinri thought and smirked at her. 

Suzy didn't like Jinri for some reason. Jinri was never in Suzy's classes. Guess it's because, she is in her classes now. With Myungsoo. Jinri thinks she will play along with Suzy. 

"You may now move to your partners, but don't move the desks!" 

Everybody moved to their partners as told. Myungsoo turned around and pointed beside him. Jinri gave him a smile and nodded, sitting beside him. "Everyone got a partner? No one can work alone for this assignment!" Suzy raised her hand. 

Wasn't she with someone? That Yoonhee girl? Jinri thought. 

"Oh? Suzy-ah, you can just ahead and go join a pair." 

Suzy walked over to Myungsoo and Jinri. With a smile on her face and brought a chair to sit infront of Myungsoo, of course. Jinri rolled her eyes . Myungsoo glanced at her and payed attention to the teacher again. 

While Suzy was busing staring at Myungsoo's face. 

"I'll put up your assignment on the projector. You may talk until it's up!" 

 

"So how are you Myungie?" Suzy asked as she kept a grin on her face. "Oh! Good! Just..." He looked at Jinri and puts his arm over Jinri's shoulders. And Jinri feels like she's about to explode. "Just hanging out with my dear lab partner!" Myungsoo grinned. 

Suzy's face turned into a frown.

"Okay class, the assignment is up on the screen, begin!" Mr. Dee handed out papers to each group or pair. 

Myungsoo put the paper between him and Jinri. Leaving Suzy in the center, staring at a big piece of machinery on the desk. 

"So... I'll go get the bottles." Jinri was about to get up when Myungsoo held onto her wrist. "I'll come with. To get the goggles!" They left Suzy sitting there, with her sulking shoulders and pouting lips. 

 

Jinri went beside Myungsoo, "Why did you choose me as your partner?" He shrugged his shoulder and smirked. 

These butterflies.

"Guess it's just because you're cute."

Please stop these butterflies.

 

 

note;

-how was the first chapter? Comment below!

 

_