Reaction

Reaction - Sunggyu

"Sunggyu-ah it smells so good can I just come out please~" You cooed from your bedroom as he made you promise to stay in there until he was done with dinner.

"Jagiya, you promised. I want to surprise you for once." Sunggyu called from the kitchen as you sat on your bed. Getting an idea, you thought that you would surprise Sunggyu as well. Going into your closet, you found a short black skirt and a red tank top as you put it on with a black button down, tight fitting shirt. Letting the red peep out a little you fixed your hair as you smiled at your new, fresh look.

"Sunggyu-ah would you really hold your girlfriend captive?" You asked as you sat on your bed, knowing that he would come and get you when it was ready.

"I would, but only because I love you." Sunggyu walked to your door as he fixed his black sweater and his stone washed jeans. Opening your door he smiled and blushed at your outfit as you just stood there.

"Did my Sunggyu come and rescue me?" You asked as you twisted your body slightly as a little kid would. Nodding his head he walked closer to you wrapping you in a hug.

"I would always rescue you." Kissing your cheek gently he pushed your hair behind your ear as his thumb gently brushed over your cheek causing you to blush. "Can I take my girlfriend to dinner?" He said as his eyes locked with yours.

"Of course he can, after all he has been slaving all day in the kitchen." You said as you slid your fingers through his. Leading you out of the room he asked you to close your eyes as he turned off the lights. Moving behind you, he wrapped his arms around you as he whispered when to open them.

Letting your eyes open you saw the two plates filled with gorgeous food and candle light and rose pedals around the table. Candles were scattered around the kitchen as it was the most romantic your place has ever been.

"Oh Sunggyu, it’s breathtaking." He kissed your cheek, leading you to your place as he pulled out the chair for you. Taking his spot across from you he happily smiled at you and watched you as you took your first bite.

"Sunggyu-ah it is so good." You ate more as he took a bite of his own meal, raising his eyebrows at how good it came out. Taking a couple more bites you felt something in your throat, something like you needed to cough. Sipping your water slowly, Sunggyu looked up at you as you started rubbing your throat.

”______-ah, are you ok?” Sunggyu asked you as he put down his fork and walked over to you. You nodded as you breathed shakily still rubbing your throat you soon found it hard to swallow and breathe. Sunggyu noticed that you got all hot and clammy as you wrapped your arm around his neck, lifting you up he felt how warm you were.

"I’m going to get you to some help, ok?" Sunggyu said as you nodded, resting your head on his shoulder as you closed your eyes falling into unconsciousness. Running down the stairs he held you close to him as he ran to the hospital. The doors flew open as he called for help, your neck became red and your mouth was swollen as your breath became shallow and wheezy.

Nurses took you into a room as Sunggyu stayed right by your side. Holding your hand as they gave you the medicine to treat you for the allergic reaction that you had. Now time was all you needed. Sunggyu undid your button up to give you more air as he saw your chest move up and down in a more normal fashion.

Flickering your eyes open you saw Sunggyu hovering over you as you let a weak smile onto your lips.

"Sorry Sunggyu, I ruined the night." You said as your smiled fell away.

"No, no, no, you couldn’t have. I am just glad you are ok. I am sorry that I made the meal that made you allergic. It is all my fault, it isn’t yours." Sunggyu kissed the back of your hand. "Please tell me everything about you so that I won’t hurt you any more." Sunggyu pleaded.

"But I don’t want to waste my time telling you everything about me if you are just going to be another boyfriend that breaks my heart." You said quietly as your throat still hurt from being swollen.

”______-ah, you won’t waste my time because I don’t plan to just be your boyfriend.” He said with his smile as he pet your head gently. Closing your eyes you got some rest as he stayed with you, planning when to make his next surprise.