1

When The ButterFly Whisper

Seoul National hospital: 25 Of October 2013  4pm

Floor  7 Ward 3 Room 430, A guy with chic clothes in his teenage walk inside the room  was holding bouquet of white iris flowers "it’s the special Day sumin" He gently the Girl smooth cheek who has been laid there for long time with closed eyes "I will win tonight and make you proud of me, if I win you should keep your promise too" He chuckled to himself can't hide his big grin that was already drawed on his lips, He turned his head to the flower that he placed it on the usual vase "what is this?" The little boy asked his friend The girl smiled wide and answered him back "its Iris flower you don't know it?" she laughed at him then he frowned"why you laugh stop laughing!" she kept on laughing then pointed  at his face to and laughed more "I'll kill you if you don't  stop laughing!"then she finally stopped laughing moving the flower close to him "hehe" that was all she said then he blinked few times "is it for me?" he asked her with confused all she did was nodding back to his question, he smiled and thanked her and took it from her few seconds later of silent "your friendship means so much to me" The little girl broke the silent "huh?" he looked at her titling his head "that's the meaning of iris flower" then she added "Hanbin you are my best friend you know?"  A voice cut  Hanbin thoughts rope when he was remembering the past  DING DING DING  It was his phone He answered to shut the noisy voice "Hello?"

"where are you?!!" a voice was shouting at him "I'm in the hospital calm down I'm coming" Hanbin closed his phone after cursing bobby a bit, He opened the door then stopped turning his head toward Sumin bed and smiled "ya! Wish me luck" He chuckled again  then walk out.

After Hanbin finally reached the practice basement he opened the door to see his fellow members full with sweat the air with their chest bump  up and down repeatedly "why are you wearing so..chicly? " Donghyuk Asked with raised eyebrow

"He just get back from filming o" bobby answered donghyuk question which brought a big laugh to them all except the leader who flicked bobby forehead "yea yea I had good time I know you wished if you was there" Hanbin said jokingly while taking off his clothes putted aside and leave himself only with black tank top, practice with the others till it become finally 7 and half pm they took a quick shower get all clean for the final battle.

 

 

Team B rushed on the stage after their last round with Team A all 11 of them get on the stage, Mino started crying non stop seunghoon biting on his lips of the nervousness, Bobby couldn't hold his tears in the last minutes and end up crying, Hanbin..Was looking blinkingly at the ground with tears covering his eyes

"I must win.."  He kept on repeating those words in his head non stop Tell he heard Daesung words "and the winners are …. A!!" those words made him hopeless made his eyes weak to weak for letting those tears falling none stop he wanted to stop those tears from falling but he couldn't, The place finally get calm everyone left all the lights turn off after witnessing the new YG boy band the second boy band in the company If that stage could speak he would tell you proudly that 11 talented guys performed on him and he witnessed their joy smile happiness and of winning and sandiness for not going to be together anymore witnessed their brotherhood their friendship their true self and Passion for achieving  their dreams.

Seoul National Hospital 25 of Oct 2013  11:45 pm

The cold winter night was touching  Her skin which is slowly become pale, The half warm  breeze was  dancing in the ward under the moonlight which is used to peek every night  from there at her, A far footsteps was been heard slowly becoming more close than before the door opened and the footsteps become so clear now  Finally the footsteps sound stopped in front her bed then suddenly DROF knee on the floor "S..Sumin I'm sorry" small sobs was been  fulling the room, Hanbin took  Sumin cold Hand in his own holding it very tight "I didn't..win..Sorry for not keeping my promise" More Tears was falling and it was clear enough to hear the sound of the falling tears in the floor "I couldn't…" sumin hand smoothly moved upon the bed sheets and touched the wet cheeks, Hanbin kept  on rubbing her hand against his wet cheeks.

 

 

------------

A comment would be lovely =)

A writer always love to know what the readers thinks of his own style on writing.