Only you ♕

Only you ♕ - A Do Kyungsoo Fanfiction

I've known him now for about a few months, since my sister and I entered SME together. At first he didn't talk much and I've always been shy, but he had something special that made me think of a prince when I saw him. Something inexplicable to me that attracted me to him. Maybe it was that in some points of our personality we're very similar. We often shared the same thoughts and opinions, it was very pleasant meeting a person like him, but we also had our little fights.

 

Of course we also were fighting about little things. Like once, when my sister and I went with him and his other 11 band members to a restaurant after a very tiring and long day and of course no one wanted to cook on such a day.

I really was starving but he didn't let me order 2 plates of my favorite dish: Bulgogi!

At first I really got mad at him but after I had half-finished my first plate I was very thankful to him that he didn't let me order a second one. Although it wasn't long ago that we had first met but, it already seemed that we've known each other since forever.

Sometimes I felt like some of our fans were stalking us when we were spending our free time together and when I found out Kyungsoo would always get mad at me because he didn't like it when I tried to protect him and the rest of his band members from those so called “sasaeng-fans”. He said he was afraid they would hurt me and my sister just because of them. But how could I watch them getting hurt by such crazy-gone fans?

We hang out a lot in our free time. We would play video games till late at night, or go shopping and trying out new clothes and then go back to his or my dorm. When we're arriving very late he would sometimes sleep over at my place in our manager’s room and our manager would be obliged to sleep on the couch. But this didn't happen so often ;)

 

We got really close to each other after the first live concert of my sister and me. He congratulated me for our performance with his sweet smile (I always adored that smile of his) and hugged me tightly afterwards. I was completely stunned by his action. Usually I don't let anyone embrace me that easily but, being in his arms just felt to good. I couldn't resist and returned his hug. That was when I realized that I have fallen in love with him. Yeah, I fell in love with Do Kyungsoo!

 

I was on my way to him. He didn't have any schedule so he would usually be at his dorm and practice. He has always been such a good singer, I melted every time I heard him singing one of EXO's Songs. He worked really hard every day.

Suho, one of the older members, opened me the door and beamed happily at me.

 

»Hi Suho-ssi, is Kyungsoo here?«, I asked while he pulled me in.

 

»Yeah, he is in his room, but Chanyeol told me that he has a visitor ... Well he won't be mad if it's you who is going to his room«, he grinned. I loved it that he was always being this kind and caring to the people around him. I even admired his trust to his friendship with all the other EXO members. I went upstairs to Kyungsoo's room. I was going to open the door and placed my hand on the doorknob but stopped when I heard a female voice coming out of his room.

>So his visitor is a girl?<, I asked myself.

 

»I- I love you, please accept my feelings!«, she bursted out. By that voice I could tell that it was Minhee. I silently scoffed. Minhee and me never got along really well because she didn't like me from the start and never gave me the chance to befriend her. But it didn't longer interest me. I waited outside for his response...

 

»Oh... well I would l-...«, he stuttered and was interrupted by Minhee.

 

»Really?! Then I am your girlfriend now!«, she shouted and the next thing I heard was two bodies falling on the floor. I slowly let go the doorknob and made my way back down. I lowered my head and stared at my feet which were taking me downstairs. Tears were already building up in my eyes, I tried very hard to hold them back. At this moment I couldn't explain what a chaos took place in my head. I didn't even notice that Suho was talking to me.

 

»Yah! Reina don't ignore me«, he pouted and cupped my cheeks with both of his hands, making me stare at him. His sulky expression turned into a shocked one as he saw the first tears escaping from my eyes.

 

»Omo! I- I didn't want to make you cry. Please forgive me!«, he started panicking in front of me.

 

»Don't worry, you didn't make me cry. Well it isn't because of you«, I laughed at his adorable reaction. He sighed in relief.

 

»But why are you crying then?«,  he put a hand on my shoulder and looked into my eyes.

 

»What who is crying?!«, Chanyeol came out of the living room. As he saw me he ran back just to bring me a pack of handkerchiefs.

»Why is my little strawberry shortcake crying? Who should I beat up for you?«, Chanyeol asked in a serious tone. That tall guy was just too cute.

I assured both of them that I was fine and left their dorm before the rest of EXO would come to us also and could ask what happened.

 

I mentally sighed. One positive thing this thing had though ... yes I somehow got rejected, I know but ... I never have to bother him with my one-sided feelings for him and especially at this state I couldn't be near him.

 

A few days passed after that incident between Minhee and Kyungsoo I witnessed. EXO had their schedules and my sister and I also had.

That was a tiring week which I've been through. Kyungsoo would text me several times or try to call me, but I decided to ignore each of them. I needed a bit time to digest what happened between him and Minhee.... Late at night my sister and I arrived at our dorm. I took a quick shower before I slipped into my comfy pajamas. Back in my room I looked at my phone which I left on my bed, there were about 3 more missed calls and 5 new messages that were shown at the display and each of them were from Kyungsoo. I ruffled my hair. Why did he have to do this to me? I sighed and laid down. I opened the messages and read them through.

 

>Kyungsoo wrote at 20:14 :

Reina, please pick up my calls already<, said the first one.

 

>Kyungsoo  wrote at 20:30 :

Yah! Don't ignore me!<, yeah he has always been the temperament fully type of Person.

 

>Kyungsoo  wrote at 20:42 :

Reina, if I did something wrong then let me know, but please don't ignore me<

 

>Kyungsoo  wrote at 21:03 :

Aish! Reina, what am I going to do with you? You know you're really unfair right now! Call back, please!<

 

»Yeah I know I'm unfair right now, but you have to bear it for a while«, I whispered and wiped away my tears which started to fall down my cheeks with the sleeves of my pajamas. It seemed that the last two messages were from a desperate Kyungsoo. I sighed... I needed fresh air... right now!

 

I grabbed my thin jacket and left the dorm for a walk. It was cold and dark.

No wonder it was already in the middle of autumn... Only the streetlights were shining besides the stars in the night sky. I walked to the next playground where I sat silently on the swings. I pushed myself lightly and began to cry. I needed time to be alone. Only the creak of the swing could be heard. Different thoughts were coming through my mind. I didn't know what to do...

»Reina, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? You shouldn't wander all alone here, it's dangerous you know?«, I heard a similar voice say. I turned my head in the direction this soft voice came from. There was Lay standing with two bags full of groceries in it and his purple "beats" headphones around his neck, right in front of the playground. Where did he come from?

 

»Where did you get your groceries at this time?«, I asked shivering from the cold.

 

»I just went quickly to the convenience store, what about you? You didn't show up for a week. Kyungsoo is really worried and anxious because of you«, he went closer and put the two bags on the ground. He took off his jacket and put it gently around my shoulders, he must have been noticing that I was already shivering. After that he sat down beside me on the other swing.

 

»Lay, you didn't have to give me your jacket, now you're going to freeze«, I was going to take the jacket off again.

 

»No, take it. I'm fine, really. I'm wearing two sweatshirts«, he said and put it back around my shoulders. »Thank you«, I tried to smile.

 

»Were you crying because of Kyungsoo?«, he asked while starting to push himself on the swing. I widened my eyes.

 

»How do you know that?«

He stopped swinging and looked at me blinking several times, then he laughed.

 

»We all knew that you're having a crush on him, silly. Well, all accept Kyungsoo«

 

My face blushed hard... in all possible shades of red. I stared at the night sky which was full of shining stars to hide my face.

 

»It's beautiful isn't it?«, Lay asked looking at the stars too. I stared at him and just nodded.

 

»You should tell him. He is very depressed right now and doesn't know what's on your mind. He can't read thoughts Reina~«, he stood up and looked down at me.

He was right. I couldn't expect that Kyungsoo knew what I was feeling... I nodded and gave him a thankful smile.

Before leaving the playground he pushed me on the swing. I helped him by carrying one of the bags and we made our way back to the dorms.

 

»Okay, then see you tomorrow Reina«, he said smiling while grabbing the bag of my Hand. After returning him his Jacket, which I put on his shoulder, I hugged him tightly and whispered:

 

»Thank you Lay«, then I let go and waved before entering the Elevator to get to my dorm. He stood there smiling at me.

 

On the following day I had to confront Kyungsoo. Practice was over and i packed all my things together and put them into my bag. On my way out of the SME-building I prayed not to meet Kyungsoo. I didn't feel comfortable with the thought telling him my feelings when he already had a girlfriend.

I stepped out of the building and bumped into ... I looked up to look into a person’s face...

 

»Oh! I'm sorry ... Ah! Kyungsoo ... I have to g-«, I panicked and wanted to run away, but Kyungsoo managed to grab me by my wrist and held me back.

 

»No, you're going nowhere! You ignored me the whole week! Neither you picked up my calls nor you replied my messages but the worst thing is while you were ignoring me you had fun with Lay, right?! I want an explication, now!«, he bursted out loudly. Omo! He was really angry. I looked at him, a bit shocked about his reaction and scanned his face. He had a bad bruise near his lower lip. Did he fight? I reached for his bruise with my thumb and touched it lightly.

»What happened?«, I asked silently, scared that he would scold me again. I didn't like it when he was mad at me ... He scoffed.

 

»I fought with Lay-Hyeong last night ...«

 

»What, why?«, why did they fight? Lay seemed fine last night...

 

»I can't tell you...«, Kyungsoo looked down. I raised a brow and looked at him confused.

 

»Why can't you tell me?«, I asked.

 

»Because… yourthereasonwhywefought...", he mumbled. I couldn't understand a single word he said. I guessed he could tell from my facial expression that I couldn't understand a thing.

 

"I said: you're the reason why we fought!", he raised his voice.

They fought because of me? Why did they do that?

 

»Don't change the topic Reina! Tell me now, why did you ignore me?«, he asked mad and waited for my response. I took a deep breath and tried to explain... I needed to. I didn't want to lose him. Not him. He was a too precious person in my life. He was like the sunray that was shining into my cloudy world where I tried to hide from everything, but he is making it all just better...

 

»Okay Kyungsoo ... I- ignored you because, I heard how Minhee confessed to you and *sigh* I love you. Since we first met I had this weird feeling whenever you were around or I simply thought of you ... I love you for everything. Your voice when you sing, your dancing, your ambition, the fact that you work hard to get what you want. I love your cooking, how you care about the other EXO members. I love you for being honest and your understanding -..." I was interrupted by Kyungsoo's lips that were now on mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled back after a few moments. He left me speechless.

 

»No need to explain further, I understood«, he laughed and rested his forehead against mine.

 

»I love you so much too«, he closed his eyes. I just stood there in his embrace in the middle of the street. My brain couldn't process this situation that fast...

 

»And I thought that you might like Lay, why didn't you tell me earlier... well I guess if I saw you hugging him that way you did yesterday, I would still have fought with him«, he hid his face in between my neck and my shoulder.

Because I'm that small he had to bend down to me...

 

»What you fought with Lay because I was hugging him?«, I lightly pushed him from me to look into his face. He nodded for response.

 

»So you were jealous?«, I asked teasing him a bit. His big eyes widened by my question.

 

»Who wouldn't be? I was in love with you from the beginning and you never hugged me that way... and you know that ... I'm to shy to show how much you mean to me!«, he hugged me again just to hide his blushing face.

 

»And what about Minhee?«, I asked... I was really curious right now.

 

»I rejected her, she misunderstood me... I told her that you are the one I fell for...«

Hearing him saying this to me made me really happy.

 

»So what do you say? Will you be my girl?«, he asked very sweet and looked at me with his adorable smile and his beautiful big eyes. This big chocolate brown eyes… I lost myself in those and I definitely didn't want to come back.

 

»Yeah Kyoongsoo, I would love to«, I jumped back into his arms and he twirled me around.

 

I knew how hard this has been to him, it was also for me but finally confessing to him took a load off my mind. Now I would try to protect him, like he was always caring and protecting me.

 

»Reina, you have to promise me that you're never going to hug Lay again, okay?«, He said with a serious tone..

 

»Aish, Kyungsoo don't be so jealous«, I said and quickly pecked his lips before running away and leaving him stunned there. He began to grin and followed me.

After having a fun day, he took me to his dorm. He wanted to cook for me, since he knew that I didn't like cooking myself... Besides I really loved his cooking. We entered the dorm and got greeted from the rest of EXO excitedly. They were looking at our intertwined fingers

 

»Finally, you're together! We couldn't stand Kyungsoo’s moods when he couldn't see you Reina«, Baekhyun said laughing.

Kyungsoo and I felt embarrassed...

He pulled me into the kitchen and he let me watch him cooking his delicious kimchi-spaghetti for me. It was enough for me just to watch him how he seasoned the kimchi. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this moment.

 

I stayed at his place, just laid in his bed. He stared at me, as if he was afraid that I would disappear when he let his eyes go of me. Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around me and kissed softly my cheek. Feeling his plump lips against my skin… I couldn’t describe that feeling. I just wanted it to last.

 

»Are you tired?«, He asked sincerely while my back, what lead me to close my eyes. I loved hearing his voice so much, it sounded warm and bright. I nodded and snuggled up to his chest. He laughed at my action and mumbled something that sounded like “cute”. I looked up at him and pecked his lips shortly. He grinned and placed his lips once again on mine. They were so soft… I was melting by his touch. He was so sweet. I pulled back.

 

»Kyungsoo, can you sing me a song so I can fall asleep?«, I didn’t know why I was so tired… maybe because I didn’t have enough sleep and I was to busy with thinking about Kyungsoo.

He started playing with my hair, he combed and curled one strand of hair as he started singing “Don’t Go” for me.

 

»Hyeong? You’re not doing anything I shouldn’t see? … Thank god I already thought I have to sleep in the living room«, I heard Kai saying as he came in to the room before I drifted up to dreamland by Kyungsoo’s cute laughter and in his warm embrace.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hope you enjoyed reading guys ^^

best,

CoconutPanda