Alone?! Not any more

Alone? No you're not
Jaerin's POV Today we are having extra practice for our kpop dance competition that is coming up in a month and we have not chosen our choice of song yet! I was writing out a rough list. And chose out a few. Until... "Jaerin ah... I don't think we should add Good Bye Ba-" and that moment I snapped at V. "do you have a better suggestion." and she just took her phone and left the studio. Probably to the cafeteria.  Then someone put her arm on my shoulder. Nana, our leader. "Look. Jaerin. I know you are stressed out and all, but you don't need to let out your anger on V." and at that point I was getting confused. "go out to the park and calm down." she took my coat and threw it at me and left the studio to look for V.  I never get the chance to talk about myself. Because they do not want to hear what I say. They are afraid of it being something rude. I grabbed my coat, phone, iPod and wallet, and left the studio. Walking to the park slowly, as I listened to music, shutting the world off, like how they would shut me off from their world. I felt so lonely in this world. I sat down on the only swing in the park, since it was late, there was no one there but me.  "Get off from my spot." "it is not marked with your ." Mino's POV We are preparing for our monthly assessment. Our careers depends on this one. We have to buck up to debut. I was writing the lyrics... "Mino ah... I think this part of the lyrics shouldn't be like this." Taehyun said pointing out to the lyrics I wrote. "Do you have a better suggestion?" I didn't bother even looking up once. But I knew he took his phone and left. "Mino ah. Look. We have been together for 3 years, and what you are doing is unexceptional. Go and get your usual breather." Seungyoon left me alone in the corner of the room, everyone was giving me looks of disapprovement.  The thing is that, I don't even know what I did wrong. Until hyung told me, I knew that I have offended Taehyun with the way I talk. No one wants to talk to me about my behavior. They are usually afraid of what I would say.  I walked out to the park, letting my feet drag me over. People walking past me, hitting my shoulder, and shoving me... I felt as though this was karma for my natural behavior. I walked to the swing, my usual spot. But oh look. Someone was here... "Get off my spot." "it is not marked with your ." the girl slowly looked up and gasped seeing me. "it is YOU!" "yes little brat. Now get off before I force you to." I threatened her with my fist. "do so if you dare. I can report you for assault. And your career would be gone." she smirked. But what she said... Just made me realize I was supposed to cool down. I sighed and sat at the side of the swing.  "omg fml. Why do I always hurt people's feelings?! urgh!" she buried her face in her hands. And started sobbing. "no no... It is just... My career is at risk if I don't treat my members right. My team is getting ready for our monthly assessment. I was writing the lyrics when my team mate suggested to change one part. But I just snapped at him. And he stormed off, I was confused. Until Seungyoon came and told me what I did was unexceptional. No one bothers to talk to me about my behaviour... They are afraid of me raging at them." I unexpectedly told her.  No one POV Jaerin listened to every single bit of his story. It sounded so alike to hers. "omg. Mine is alike... I have hurt my member's feelings because we are choosing a song for our competition. And I have to win this. I don't want to sulk in the trying mode." Mino listened to her. In the insides, as they listened to each other carefully for the first time, they felt queasy at their chest. And they are shocked to know that someone is actually like them. And the heavy burden part in their chest has been lifted. Someone was finally willing to listen to their feelings. It started getting awkward, so Mino decided to bring up their past. "remember how we first met?" he asked chuckling. "yeah... We were rivals in a competition, and sajangnim was there. So we worked our asses off. You did a bboy move backstage before the finals and had me trippin, so I broke my leg. And you won as I was disqualified... You ." she flicked his hat off to the ground.  "heyyyy... You also tried to cheat. By putting itch powder into my shoe... And I had you trippin for me" he winked at her.  Her heart skipped a beat. To be honest, she actually did trip for him when he tripped her. Get it? Get it? Ok nvm...luckily for her, the park was dark, she was blushing madly.  Unknowingly, Mino pulled her shoelaces as she was in her thoughts. "I am going to get you!" she warned him. He stood up and started running. Thinking that she wouldn't trip over her shoelaces, she ran, but she tripped, falling onto her shin harshly. "ArGH!" she groaned in pain. "OMO! Jaerin! Sorry!" Mino ran back to her checking her shin, which was bleeding. He unexpectedly scooped her up and sat her down on the swing. "wait here. Don't go anywhere unless someone is going to attack you." he said as he tied her shoelaces.  She sat there alone in the cold. After 5mins... She was staring out into space when suddenly someone grabbed her shoulder, remembering what he said, she elbowed the person behind her. And was getting up and going to run. "AISH JAERIN!" she heard and turned, seeing Mino crouching over his stomach. "OMO! I am sooo sorry.." she winced in pain of her shin, got up and pulled him to the bench 4 meters away from us. And sat down. "sorry..." "it is ok, your hit wasn't that strong to hurt me that badly." he sat up properly but slowly. "ok don't move, I'll help you with your shin." "Aniya, I can--" "no! I tripped you. Again." he winked at her. AGAIN. She blushed once more time. He took out a pocket sized first aid from his jacket pocket. And started cleaning her wound. She studied his features and wondered how can he be so bad boy, but yet so nice. And we are alike. And to think that I liked him from the start.  "done!" Whoaw... That was fast... "Thank you..." "you're welcome... So-" as if on time, their phones both rang one after the other. They picked up, their teammates were telling them to go back for practice. And they told them they would be leaving the park in 5 minutes. And hung up. "so... I really wish to talk to you more... Since you are the only one I know who is alike... And to... Erm... Know you more? Yeah... Let's exchange numbers." Mino said scratching the back of his neck. "yeah sure.." his smile widened causing her to laugh. "here, shall give it to you as a thank you gift for making feel so much more worthy than I have ever felt before." he put his hat over my head, and it fitted just nicely! "gomawo..." they started walking their way back and exchanged each other's numbers. She hugged him and bid him goodbye, it was natural her but it wasn't for him, but he felt so much warmth from her. "talk to you soon~ bye~" he winked once again and she blushed, this time he saw her blush... WOOPS! "talk to ya soon~ bye bye~" she responded and they both separated ways. They never felt this happy in a very long time.