.1

smiling memento

im sorry sunbae….. I can’t do this anymore. Either way it’s… wrong”

A year passed silently as nothing changed…..

The road Lee Byung was taking looked exactly the same as they were a year ago. When Daniel was still by his side. The golden haired boy who tragically died in a plane crash while on his way to LA, chasing his dreams for an opportunity he had waited his whole life. A chance lee byung made possible…

The elder lad silently opened the windows and breathes in deep, seeping the fall’s chilly breeze. As the cab stops in front of a beautiful big house, tainted brightly with traditional Korean architecture. The house looked warm and welcoming reflecting exactly like what the owner used to be.

“I’m finally here niel’ah. Your sunbae is real late but I made it”

Byung smiled as he silently whispered those words. He was finally able to face Ahn Daniel after a year. He ringed the bell and waited anxiously, the person he was about to see was the boy who owned niel’s heart. It was Ahn Daniel’s fiancée.

“Welcome byung hun’ssi. Please come in, you had a long trip”

A fair skinned boy had opened the door with a great big welcoming smile painted across his face. The boy was indeed good looking, actually rather pretty for a guy his age. Somehow just like Daniel, a feminine aura spills all over the boy’s presence. Almost breathtaking, byunghun had never seen a boy as beautiful.

“ aigoo.. you must be very tired. Haha stop staring and sit down! I’m..”

“chanhee! Its.. lee chanhee.. am I correct?”

Surprised but pleased, chunji smiled shyly as he looks at byunghun with a gentle gaze. The innocent excitement was something chanhee wouldn’t expect from this fashionable urban lad who came from abroad.

“Nae. Im lee chanhee. Niel must have told you about me”

Byung snickered the moment the sentence was uttered. Loud enough to for the elder lad to hear it clearly. Realizing what he had done, an immediate low bow was presented.

“i..im sorry. Haha it’s just…”

“it’s totally fine. No worries, I know. That pabbo must have told you too much that you got annoyed right haha. He does that, especially to close friends.”

Lee byung silently smiled as he stared around the house. Two mugs, two set of chopsticks and spoon, it was their little world. A world byung hun tried breaking once, but indeed all his effort was in vein.

What lee byung and niel had was the past whereas what niel had with chanhee was future and present bonded tight together. Of course a future that had gone the moment niel died. Byunghun was still scarred from the cruel farewell niel had left him. Bringing slight tears to eyes as he wiped them the moment they had spilled

It was just another slight fling for Ahn Daniel. Lee byunghun were nothing but just a memory that was revived for a short moment.