I GOT A BOY

BAD ( 나쁘다 )

 

< At Inkigayo waiting room >

"Unnie , why are you smiling so widely at your phone today?" Chaerin asked Bom .

"Oh Chaerin-ah! I got a boy !"  Bom dancing to SNSD's I Got A Boy.

"Huh? Wait, I'm confused...You're saying that you had a boyfriend now or you're just singing the lyrics?"

"I'm in relationship with my 'Nam Shin!!'

" Um whothehell iz your namshin?  Oh you mean Nam Taehyun?" Chaerin talk to Bom in English .

Bom nodded.

" Hul, unnie.The is this big!! Kekekekeke !! " Leader continues , spreading out her arms like how the movie character in Titanic does.

"YAHHHH!! " Bom immediately got up from her seat and playfully hit Chaerin's arm.

*Chaerin did her "nan nappeun gizibe" dance move*

*Bom followed and sing along*

Both laughed at the situation and leaving the two fresh vocal and main dancer have their question mark on their head.

"Unnie , have you tell YG about that?"

Bom shook her head, knowing what Chaerin asked.

" I think we will tell him today." Bom said to Chaerin.

Dara and Minzy smell something fishy between the two sitting in front .So , Dara messaged Bom and asked her what happened because she knows that Bom likes to confide her troubles to her and Chaerin,but mostly would be her.

'Bomtaro~~ What is it that has been in your mind lately?kkkk~^^' 

SENT!

Bom seems to received the message from Dara.

'Bomtaro~~ What is it that has been in your mind lately?kkkk~^^' 

'Nothing...Just...Nam TaeHyun.'

so the message continues...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry short update!! Because I'm packing for my camp on Friday. 4D3N camp ugh.

• It will be a two shot now.

• maybe will update this tomorrow or by next week.

• I DONT WANNA GO TO THIS CAMP BECAUSE MAMA2013 FALLS ON THE SAME F***ING DAY!!!!!!