Lee Bona is mine

Basketball Game

It is one of the ordinary days passing by to Sulli and Krys. Friday went well by spending at school and tonight’s not a difference where the two always cuddle in front of the television watching their favorite drama, Heirs—or so they thought.

“Babe, can we just watch basketball game tonight? My favorite’s ball club is playing tonight.” Krys sweetly asked his girlfriend.

“No. Friday night is Heirs night. I can wait to see my Lee Bona tonight.” But sadly Sulli want to watch her favorite show.

“Ssul, Lee Bona should be mine, not yours.”

“I can be gay for her!”

“WTFudge? No you can’t and you wouldn’t! She’s mine because she’s a girl! You can have that freaking Young Do instead!”

“YOU’RE GOING TO EXCHANGE ME FOR THAT WHINY GIRLFRIEND AND LET ME BE WITH A FREAKING BULLY BUT CAN’T BACKSTAB HIS BESTFRIEND?!”

“WHY ARE YOU YELLING!?”

“BECAUSE YOU WANT THAT LEE BONA MORE THAN ME!” Krys didn’t respond to this because Ssul is already tearing up. So he hugs the girl and wipes her tears.

“Okay baby. I won’t do that okay? I was just teasing you. Can we watch the basketball now?”

“You’re lucky I got jealous to my freaking bias. I hate you.”

“I love you too baby. We’ll watch Heirs online okay? You can have Lee Bona if you want.”

And Krys can’t stop grinning when the channel sets to the basketball game. 

 

 

 

This is just so random. hahaha. Goodnight. :D