Surprise?

Cute Surprise

You sat in the park bench waiting for Chanyeol to appear. Then you saw a tall legged man running towards your direction, “I’m sorry that I’m late,” he said giving you a silly smile. “It’s okay,” you said feeling that he should be yelled at for being late; but then again, 2 months being together he might think that you’re insane. “Let’s go,” he said as he pulled you up. It was already dark by the time you guys reached the movie theater, the movie had begun about a half hour. “Chanyeol? Did you bring the tickets?” you asked him in a low voice. “Oh, dang.” He said as he was sticking his hand in every pocket, expecting the ticket to appear. “Yeah, I kind of left it on top of my dresser while rushing out of the house,” as guilty he was, he tried to pull off a smile. “Yah, you stupid.” You nagged him. “Its fine, I’ll just buy tickets to another show.” He told you while dragging you to the ticket booth. He bought tickets to a movie that he liked, but you hated those cheesy romantic movies so even before the movie started you close your eyes. And a laugh escaped from Chanyeol. “Nothing,” he ensured grinning after he saw you awakened and went back to face the big screen. You therefore fell asleep, not wanting to see the movie. Chanyeol though, “hehe, she’s so cute when she sleep, looking like an angel. Ah well I should finish this movie before we leave.” A few minutes passed by, “screw this” he whispered as he lifted you up bridal style still sleeping. Once he took you outside, a sudden breeze came by and you awakened, finding your arms around his long neck. He looked down on you with an embarrass smile as you two locked eyes for a few seconds and his focus returned to the pavement. You smiled to yourself and fell back to sleep, snuggling closer to his body. As you were sleeping, you could still hear what was happening outside. Someone grabbed your keys out of your sweater pocket and opened your front door. You heard little whispers. Entering your house, you felt the warmth and felt being laid down on the couch. Some lips brushed over yours that made you open your eyes, finding Chanyeol’s face so close to you. “Happy Birthday!” people screamed in the background, you looked behind Chanyeol to find five other guys with a cake. They moved towards you and placed frosting on your face. Chanyeol then returned laughing while wiping off the frost. It was the best birthday so far.