Merry Christmas

Christmas gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyung," Daesung's voice sounds rather muffled.

 

"Yeah?" Seunghyun softly replies as his eyes are searching for the younger, but since it's dark, his attempt is pretty much in vain.

 

"Did you have a great time?" It feels as if Daesung wanted to add something else, but the boy stops talking after that, even when Seunghyun's reply doesn't immediately follow.

 

He's probably allowing him to take some time to think it over. Time Seunghyun's unknowingly already using.

 

Did he have a great time? Giving him a full-hearted yes would be wrong. Because there were a lot of things that didn't go exactly the way he had wanted them to go. So many things had happened that he hadn't taken into account that were actually possible to happen. Or with his luck; were most likely to happen.

 

On the other hand, a lot of great things happened as well. They had surpassed boundaries he believed they were never going to even get near. Maybe more good things happened than bad, and maybe the good outweighed them, and maybe, he did have a great time.

 

"How about you?" Seunghyun then asks without ever voicing out his own thoughts.

 

He assumes that since they are this close, and since Daesung seems to have some kind of inexplicable mind-reading ability when it comes down to his thoughts, he didn't have to in order for Daesung to understand. Even though Seunghyun can't see the boy, he does hear some rustling. Is Daesung moving or something?

 

"I can't complain," he mumbles.

 

Suddenly, Seunghyun feels his bed sag a bit. Slowly, Daesung pulls himself close enough for Seunghyun to be fully aware they're currently lying in the same bed, but also close enough for Seunghyun to be able to feel Daesung's heat radiating from his body without even being able to touch him.

 

"Are you teasing me right now?" Seunghyun asks, slightly annoyed that Daesung is lying only a couple inches out of his reach.

 

When he hears the younger chuckle, his stomach starts fluttering.

 

"Hyung, what are you saying? You know I wouldn't dare."

 

Seunghyun tries stretching his arm a little further, but when he's still not able to touch him, he involuntarily lets out a low growl.

 

"Then be a good dongsaeng and scoot a little closer to your favourite hyung."

 

Again, Daesung laughs. Only this time, he's making it pretty obvious he is teasing.

 

"Should I go and find Youngbae then?"

 

"Don't be ridiculous, how would you even find him? You wouldn't even be able to see a skyscraper when it's standing right in front of you and your tiny eyes." Seunghyun gladly teases back.

 

"Are you making fun of Youngbae-hyung now? Comparing him to a skyscraper when he's that small. He should hear you, you wouldn't think it's funny then."

 

It's silent for a short moment. Only when Seunghyun starts thinking about how badly he wants to hold Daesung's hand, he mutters something in return in order to distract himself from it.

 

"I'm not afraid of him."

 

By listening to the sound of Daesung's breathing, and how it momentarily skips a breath, he knows Daesung's trying to hide his amusement.

 

"Of course you're not. Fighting him wouldn't be fair either, you're practically twice his size."

 

Seunghyun runs his tongue over his teeth so he can make his smirk disappear.

 

"So it's only natural I'd help my favourite hyung out in that kind of situation," the younger adds.

 

"You'd willingly fight Youngbae?" The enormous amount of disbelief his question is drenched in pretty much already provides him with the answer, still, Seunghyun's anxious to hear Daesung's reply.

 

"I said my favourite hyung. So of course I meant I'd be on Youngbae's side."

 

"Oh," Seunghyun lets out while doing his best to sound as disappointed as possible.

 

"Then, Daesung. Exactly what am I to you?" Even though the words are meant to come out as a tease, they're wallowed in seriousness.

 

"Don't play dumb. You know."

 

At that point, Seunghyun's craving contact a bit too much, so he launches himself up and rolls over until he's reached the boy. He strongly pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter