Your Hair Is Fine, But Not Your Face

~ Vanilla & Strawberry Love ~

"Yah! Open up! Before I kick the door open!" Hong Ki hollered, outside Serri's house.

Serri opened the door and stared at him like an idiot. She opened it widely and Hong Ki skipped in.

"What do you want? Let me enjoy my free day~"

"Uhm. I'm on a free week. Hehehe, wanna get ice cream?"

Serri's face brightened up but then after just a few seconds, she pouted.

"But we'll be out in public." she said.

"So? I barely get mobbed even when I'm not wearing a disguise."

"Fine. Just wait here. Let me change." she answered.

"And wear make-up! You look weird without it!" he called as she went into her room.

"YOU'RE MEAN!" she hollered.

Hong Ki just shrugged and walked around the house. He walked up to Serri's door and saw a poster of him. As Jeremy. He laughed and signed it with a pen that he could find.

Serri came out wearing a mini white dress and white heels.

"Oh gosh! I'm blind!" he said.

Serri slapped his arm and they got out of the house, only wearing sunglasses as a disguise.

"Aish... Our hair will make it obvious." Serri said.

"Who cares."

They kept walking until they reached Hong Ki's car. They got in and Hong Ki drove to the ice cream shoppe, listening to FT Island over and over again.

They reached the shoppe that wasn't crowded. Many people were looking at them but decided to mind their own business. Serri grabbed Hong Ki's hand and held it tightly. As they entered, many Primadonnas began crying. Hong Ki waved to them and told them to relax. Serri already knew what flavor she wanted as they approached the counter.

"What do you want?" Hong Ki whispered.

"I want vanilla." she replied, her lips and winking.

Hong Ki just laughed and faced the worker.

"One vanilla and one strawberry." he said, winking at Serri.

The worker seved them fast and the couple walked to the toppings table.

"I'm going to put... Hm... mochi, gummy bears, cookie dough, sprinkles, and crushed Oreos. Then, a drizzle of chocolate." Serri said, acting like a baby.

Hong Ki smiled and copied her. They went outside and fed each other, as they walked into the mall. Hong Ki turned and faced Serri, who's mouth was covered with vanilla ice cream.

"Hahahaha. Your face." Hong Ki said.

"Is my hair fine at least?"

"Yeah. But not your face."

"YAH!"

Hong Ki laughed and began to walk away.

"I don't have any napkins." Serri said, pouting.

Hong Ki turned around and kissed her.

After he did, he his lips and wiped the remains of ice cream from Serri's face using his napkins.

"Now you're pretty~"

Serri scoffed and the couple entered a clothes shop.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi~ First chapter is up! Hehe. How is it? :P

I really really really . Sorry. :(

Anyways, comment below on what you think please! ^^