Chapter One: Let me. (The dare between us) ♥

Let me. (The Dare between US)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun P.O.V (Her story)

Before we proceed on my story. let me introduce myself first.
I'm Kim jieun 17 years old. they call me J.en i just don't know why, i don't care at all.
i have a little brother. Jiyoung is the name, i care for him so much he's my one and only world.
i'm living in this cruel world just for him. but if there was no him. maybe i'm not in this world right now.

So.. back to my life.
Jiyoung and me abandoned by my parents when i was 7 and my brother is just a baby back then. Honestly my mother didn't abandoned us.
she just died when i was a kid.
my father found another woman and let them live in our precious home.
Once they step in. i've became quiet and cold why? because they're torturing me.

That woman and her son always hurting me when my dad is on his work.
they even threat me that if i complaint and say it to my father they will hurt me more and fend me off.
i wan't scared at all. why would i? they just can hurt me anytime or even made me oust on my own house. but my brother?
how can he live like that with those stupid people?

I even go to my school without eating breakfast. but i didn't care.

I wasn't angry at my father at all. no matter what i do he's my father and i love him. but there was a reason that, it made me angry at him
i'm being harassed by that woman's son. he nearly me and my father find it out with his own eyes. but you know what he said to me?
'Bear with it' i was so lonely and scared back then.

i even called myself 'dirty'. i'm always crying and even try to end my life but i suddenly thought of my brother.
he needs me.
When i saw my step mother changing her clothes, i heard someone whispering at my left ear maybe my mother? i don't know.
it says' it's your chance! Leave!' all i have to do is packed my things and leave there together with my brother.

But.. how can i do that if th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter