~

A Blind Date with Lee Seunghoon

On a sunny afternoon, you were walking down the streets of Seoul, just wanting to get back to your hotel room and fall, totally exhausted, into your bed. It was your fourth day in Seoul for your vacation and you still have had jetlag until the early morning. The last three days, you had been lingering around in your hotel room, continually bothered by an nerve-wrecking headache from the difference from the time-zones, but today you had decided to finally stand up and to use the remaining time from your holiday to have some fun in the town.

Today, you had set a date to meet up with your korean friend Jinhee in a restaurant, so you had to ignore the fact that you were actually still exhausted as hell. You looked around and searched for her. You had actually arrived at time, but your friend still wasn't there. You decided to wait for five minutes, maybe she was just stuck in the traffic. So you waited. First 5 minutes, then 10, 15...

„Excuse me, are you __________-sshi?“ a voice suddenly interrupted your more and more angry getting thoughts. You looked up to see a quite handsome guy with casual clothes and a hat standing, eagerly beside you. 

“Yes, and you are...?” you replied in your not perfectly accent free Korean and stood up. The guy's face suddenly began to light up and he smiled an eye-smile which was quite cute, you had to admit.

“I'm Seunghoon, nice to meet you ____________-sshi.”

He bowed politely.

“I'm sorry for being so late, my friends hid my wallet so I couldn't come earlier, I'm very sorry.”

You looked at him totally confused. Why was a (quite good-looking) stranger approaching you? Did he make some kind of bet with his just named friends?

“E-excuse me Seunghoon-sshi, don't get me wrong, it's a pleasure to meet you too, but to be honest I don't know why you are suddenly approaching me...I'm sorry, I don't want to be impolite, but did Jinhee send you?”

Seunghoon looked at you with wide eyes and gasped a bit.

“Oh...I guess she didn't tell you about this...well, I'm a friend of Jinhee and she asked me to have a blind date with you, so I'm here now....I hope it isn't a big problem...I actually thought she told you of this date...”

You looked at him and thought for a second if Jinhee mentioned anything of a blind date in front of you and yes, she did. A couple of days ago, you had a phone call with her and she'd asked you what you think of blind dates.
“I'm alright with them.” you had answered. Just after that she had hung up.

Seunghoon looked curiously at you and you started to smile shyly.

“Well, I guess she mentioned it in front of me last week...”

“If you want to, we can just cancel everything, you kno-”

“Oh, no, no, no, we don't have to!” you interrupted him. “We are here right now, aren't we? I guess we should spend a nice evening together then...don't you think, Seunghoon-sshi?”

You could see an expression of relief in Seunghoon's face and he began to smile. Since he made all the efforts to come here tonight, you should at least spend some time with him, you thought while you two walked down the streets.

“So,” you said “Where are we going to go, Seunghoon-sshi?”

He shrugged his shoulders. “I don't know, maybe you want to go to the amusement park?”

“Ah~, but the amusement park is such an typical place to go for a date....”

“But...” Seunghoon suddenly came closer and whispered in a husky voice “there is food!”

You couldn't help but laugh at this argument. “Alright, then let's go~”

Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to go to this date.

~~

You two arrived on time at the amusement park. After you paid for the tickets, you went in and looked around for the many possibilities to drive with and entertain the visitors. It was true that Korea was kind of a fun-hell, like Jinhee described it sometimes to you when she visited you at home.

“So, _______-sshi, where do you want to go?” Seunghoon asked in a good mood and smiled. Gosh he was so cute~
You looked around for a moment and suddenly, something caught your eye.

“What about this?” you said and pointed at the attraction.

“The haunted house?” Seunghoon asked, quite surprised.

“Yeah, why not? I think it's quite entertaining though..” you looked at him and started to smile teasingly. “Or are you scared of ghosts, Seunghoon-sshi?”

You poked him lightly in his arm and began to laugh your evil laugh.

“Yah!” he said and tried to hide himself behind his hands. “I'm definitely not scared of ghosts or haunted houses, I was just wondering because it's actually pretty unusual for a girl to go into such an attraction by her free will, you know.”

“Hey, I was just joking man” you laughed at him and his slight frown disappeared slowly. 

“Alright,” he said and made a small pause. “So...should we get the tickets?”

“Sure” you said and walked forward “And don't worry, Seunghoon-sshi, I will protect you from all these scary ghosts~”

“YAH!” he yelled and ran after you.

~~

After waiting for half of an eternity (*cough* *cough* 20 minutes *cough* *cough*), you had finally bought the tickets for the haunted house. Hesitatingly, you walked beside Seunghoon since you didn't want to lose him. Even if you weren't really scared of ghosts and had seen a few hardcore horror movies, you still didn't want to be alone in an dark house full of weird stuff in it, also because all the characters from these movies were always killed in such situations, and who wants to risk something like that?
You were walking really close beside each other through an dark abandoned  hallway which had an quite big similarity with the hallways from...

“This looks quite similar to the hallway from 'A tale of two sisters'*!” Seunghoon suddenly exclaimed with a tone which resembled joy and spoke out  exactly what you had in mind.
“Yeah, I know. I actually thought that too right now.” you said a little bit calmer than him. He looked at you, surprised.

“You know 'a tale of two sisters'? I guess then you like horror movies too~”

You nodded. “Yeah, you too? What is your favorite?”

“I like paranormal activ- AAAHHHHHHH!!!!” Seunghoon answered and  broke into an numbing high-pitched scream when suddenly a bloody white clothed corpse came out of the cupboard beside Seunghoon. 
While the actress in her white-red clothes was following your unexpected blind date, you stood there laughing and observed the happening, because from the sudden shock that Seunghoon had suffered, had become an determined attack-try with his hat and he was now running up to the (poor) lady, screaming like a little girl and throwing his hat after her. While you started to laugh even harder, the ghost lady began to run the opposite direction, also screaming like a little girl and running as fast as her heavy clothes let her.

You laughed and sighed before you ran after them.

~~

“I am very sorry, I was just so so scared because of the sudden attack, please, it was a sudden reflex, I am truly very sorry Miss!” Seunghoon apologized now for already the 100th time to the kind of embarrassed, tired and sorry looking ghost lady he had attacked only a few minutes earlier and bowed once again 90 degrees.
After the ghost lady, Seunghoon and you had finally reached the end of  the hallway, the manager of the haunted house showed up after he saw his employe running across him and asked what did happen. Both parties explained and the misunderstanding was cleared shortly after that. You both paid the lady some money for the troubles you (or to be more specific, Seunghoon) had caused. After Seunghoon walked forward, the lady stopped you for a moment.

“Excuse me, but is that your boyfriend?” 

You looked at her and blushed a bit. “Well, he actually is just my date.”

The lady gave you a thumbs up. “Daebaek*~! Don't let him down, I envy you, really!”

You laughed. “Thanks, I guess I won't.”

The lady and you bid farewell to each other and both of you walked their own way.

~~

After the fuss from the haunted house, Seunghoon suggested to go somewhere to eat and because you were literally starving, you had agreed with him. You two had left the amusement park to go to a jajangmyeon restaurant from which he said, they would make the best jajangmyeon* around Seoul and now, you two were waiting for the waiter to come and take your order.
You had your head braced on your arms while leaning on the table and looking at Seunghoon, who was studying the menu like it was his favorite book. You smiled and looked around the restaurant. It was small, but it looked nice and cozy. It had around 9 tables around the room, but except for you were only two ajusshi's in suits who were eating their dessert quietly.

“Good evening and welcome to 'Ahjusshi's kitchen', my name is Taehyun and I'm your waiter for tonight. What can I bring you?” A voice suddenly said and you looked up, just to see an kind of tall asian boy with red-brown coloured and parted hair. He looked bored and tired, but when his eyes fell on Seunghoon, he began to smile devishly.

“Ahh, Seunghoon hyung! There you are!” the waiter, Taehyun, said a little bit more louder and Seunghoon slowly looked up from the menu, a bit startled.

“And this,” Taehyun the waiter continued “must be your beautiful ______. Nice to meet you, I'm Taehyun, one of Seunghoon's best friends.” he held his hand for you and you shook it awkwardly. The confidence of this boy was a bit confusing you.

“Yah, Taehyun! What is going on out there?!” another voice yelled from the kitchen.

“Hyung, Seunghoon hyung is here and he brought his girlfriend!”

“Ah, really?!”

“Yah, she's not my girlfriend! Don't be so noisy!”

“Whoa, where is she?!”

“Oh look, there!”
“Whoa she looks so nice!”

Three other males came out of the kitchen and looked at you like you were an circus animal. You didn't feel quite uncomfortable, you had to admit, it was just a bit weird to be starred at like this.

“Don't stare at her like that!” Seunghoon yelled and his friends became quite. You were a bit sorry for the two ajusshi's in the suits, who looked quite annoyed now.

“Don't be like this hyung.” a black haired, and really handsome guy said and looked at you. 

“Hi, I'm Seungyoon” he said and shook your hand. “And this are Mino and Jinwoo, we are Seunghoons best friends. It's very nice to meet you ______, Seunghoon talked about you the whole week.”

“Yeah, he was very nervous because of today!” Mino said and smiled.

“He changed his outfit like three times! He still wasn't satisfied with this one...” said Jinwoo

“YAH! STOP IT!” shouted Seunghoon.

You smiled. No, you definitely weren't going to let him down so soon.


                             

 ~The End~

 

A/N: 1.* “A tale of two sisters” is a Korean horror, psycho movie which was filmed in 2003. It's starring Moon Geun-Young, Lim Su-Jeong and Yeom Jeong-Ah. It is very popular in Europe and Asia as well and I can only recommend to watch it (idk about the popularity in the US, I'm sorry /.\).

         2.* “Daebak” means something like awesome or great in Korean.

         3.* "Jajangmyeonis a noodle dish topped with a thick sauce made of chunjang (a salty black soybean paste), diced pork and vegetables, and                    sometimes also seafood

Gif credits to lee-seunghoon @ Tumblr !

Please excuse all grammar mistakes, I'm no native English speaker!