1

maybe i lost you forever

Oppa, I still remember your message asked me to come back to you, say that you want me in your life again, say that you cannot forget me, can’t live with me and always think about me when you’re alone. You tell me that if I can’t accept you back, you make me promise to wait for you and accept you back when the time comes. I try to ignore all this nonsense because I don’t think that you will ever wait for me. But I was mistaken, because I know I always wait any message from you. I want you to contact me first, I’m embarrasses because it’s me that breaking up with you first. But you already know why I’m breaking up with you. It’s not that I have another man, but I want to give us some time. I have many problems and I don’t want that entire problem affect me and our relationship. You know me well, about my emotion, about my temper and all about myself. I can’t be patience just like you. I have more temper than you, and so at that time I hope you know the real reason, but I think you misunderstood me. Because of me, you hurt. I’m sorry for hurting you.  I only want you to know that up until now, I still love you, wait for you and regret all my past decision.  I know it’s already late because you already have someone else. You tell me that you will wait for me and also make me promise to wait for you, but it’s you that not able to hold your promise. I don’t know how many days I cried when you tell me about your new girl. It’s hurting me, because you already move on but I’m still mentally and emotionally stuck on you. I hope you happy with your new relationship, and please don’t look for me again.  For the last time I want to tell you that I really love you.”

"Remember me when I am gone away,
gone far away into the silent land;
when you can no more hold me by the hand, 
Nor I half turn to go, yet turning stay.
Remember me when no more day by day,
you tell me of our future that you plann’d: 
only remember me, you understand;
it will be late then to counsel or pray. 
Yet if you should forget me for a while,
And afterwards remember, do not grieve: 
For if the darkness and corruption leave
a vestige of the thoughts that I once had,
better by far you should forget and smile, 
than that you should remember and be sad." 

 

hyejeong

 

 

 

He repeatedly read the letter. He feels extremely sad to think that the woman he still loves already left him. He tried to contact hyejeong but have no answer, seems like hyejeong already change her phone number. Minjun already lost her once and didn’t want to lose her for second time. He really loves her, he never know that love can hurt someone like this. It’s it too late for him to win her back? If only he never try to forget her and move on.