Chapter 1

My Gurl~

 seohyun pov:

" here is your chocolate latte, hope you enjoy it."  Said seohyun who is working at a restaurant. 

"Seohyun ah, you want to come over at my place? " said her best friend soyu.

"What for?" She took off her waiter outfit, and  $was getting ready to go home. 

"Well, my parents is at Busan, and I am afraid to stay at my place alone, so I want company to make me feel safe." 

" I can't, I have others stuff to do." She close her locker.

"Aww, please?" Soyu begged her.

"Ask your boyfriend? lol. He can protect you, me, I don't think I can." Walk towards to the door.

"Don't even talk about sungyu. He made me piss off this morning. Can you believe it? I asked him to buy me a necklace, and he was just looking at his phone, like he's waiting for someone to call him. Makes me so mad."

" lol. Don't be mad, probably he was just trying to get your attention, because you always focus on jewelrys. Looked at him more, and focus on him more. I gotta go, see you tomorrow!" 

"Yah! Seohyun ah! Yah!!" 

 

As she was walking home, she hear people yelling at eachother. "Yah! Don't mess with us!" "Your the one that is messing with us!" "Stfu! Bring it on, if you guys have the guts ." "Look who's talking, we ain't scared of yall." 

Seohyun: "what should I do? That's the only way to get home. I have homework to do!  Those bastard!! (Think for awhile.) Ah! I'll just walk past them, for sure that they won't see me, nor cared about me." 

She slowly went besides them and tried to go through them. . " almost there Seohyun, keep going!" She saw a light shining i front of her, which makes her happy,, "almost there!!" Then, she felt a hand holding on to her, and take her with whoever is holding her hand.. 

"What is happening to me?" 

------------------------------------------------------------sorry for the wait:)