First Breakfast With A Guy

Just Let It Be

Don't make bad prejudice when you don't know that thing very well. Weeks ago, Milly was very bad, she hard to moved,  but now, she smiles cheerly with her new friends, actually her new community. 

In the morning of Tuesday, Milly decides to visit the basecamp since she attend the campus so early. When she arrives there's only Jongdae who sleeps in the couch in sideway. Milly looks at him awkwardly, so she decides to get out the room. But she shocked with the yawn. 

"Oh Milly.." morning sound of Jongdae. Milly turning back shyly.

"e-e-hai.. sorry if I disturbing you" Milly said.

"no.no.no. That's no a matter at all" Jongdae answered. But then, silent comes. So they feel so awkward. But sound of Jongdae's stomach interupt them, so in second Jongdae and Milly laugh awkwardly.

"So, how about have a breakfast?" Jongdae asked.

"Sound nice" Milly answered while smile widely. Then, They decide to come to canteen by walks.

"So, why there's no other in the basecamp?" Milly asked first.

"Joonmyun hyung, Kris hyung  and Vict nuna have their exam. Yoona said, she haves so many tasks. And we know that Chanyeol hyung and Jongin aren't morning people" Jongdae answered then Milly just nods. 

"So, how's life? Which one is better?" Jongdae asks again. 

"What's your meaning? Life is still life, I still can breath both in Birmingham or here" Milly answered it sensitively, then just pout. Jongdae sees it while laugh. 

"Forget it" said Jongdae. 

"So, Which one is better? sleep in super-comfort-bed-king-size or in a small-basecamp-couch?" Milly asked sarcasticly. Then, Jongdae laughs so hard. 

They just arrived and pick for their own breakfast and take their seats.

"Wow you have a great plate for girl's size, I think" Jongdae said surprisely.

"Really? I'm one on the type who have to get a real breakfast, coz my dad always cooked for us and served it in big enough plate and we have to finish it" Then Milly feels sad just to remember how her father's life now.

"Sorry" Jongdae feels so bad to make it happened.

"That's OK. But, sadly my mum has never cooked for us, she just let the home's chef let it be" Milly said it sadly.

"Hm.. Ok,then I have to ask you to have breakfast in my home. My mum always cooks everyday since she was a chef" Jongdae told it proudly.

"Wow. Awesome. If I were you, I'll just sleep at home and wake up while your mother is cooking, than sleep in the coach and have a breakfast in canteen" Said Milly.

"That's no a matter. My parents are in Busan to looks the construction of their new restaurant" Jongdae answered while smile so warm.

"Oh I see, Why did you refused Jongin Sunbae's request to held a dinner in your home last night" Milly said.

They looks more comfortable in talking now. No awkward moment again. After finish the breakfast, they walk again to the basecamp.

But a girl interupt them.

 "Jongdae uhm, Sorry, I'd just like to return your book, you're so helpful. Thank you so much" Said her.

"Anytime Ara, You always help me too, right. heheh" said Jongdae while smile widely. 

"OK. See you" Said Ara and bows. Jongdae and Milly reply the bow. 

"See you" Jongdae answered. 

Then, They continue walking in the coridor.

"Who's that sunbae name?" Milly asked break the silent.

"Ara. Yoo Ara. What's up?" Jongdae said while look at Milly's direction.

"Nothing. She's so beautiful, I think" Milly said again then she feels not well, something happened in her heart, it just like worms make so many holes in her heart. Make it pain slowly.

"Yep. She's so beautiful. So many boys who like her in class, but she always refuses them" He said while insert his hand to the pocket pants.

"Why?" Milly asked it curiously.

"I don't know."He answered while shook his head.

"How about you? Have you ever date?" Jongdae asked suddenly.

"Never" Milly answered shortly, makes Jongdae hear that surprisely.

"Why? You're good-looking, smart, so what again?" Jongdae feels unbelieveable.

"Coz my dad never lemme dating." Milly said again. 

"Wow. have you ever thought that it's a bad luck? Isn't dating is a precious thing for a girl after pass her sweet seventeen?" Jongdae asked again, that he still unbelieve to hear that Milly hasn't date yet.

"Sure. The famous basket team leader in my senior high school asked me for a dating in my sweet seventeen, but my dad don't let me. Then, I didn't talk to him a week" Milly told it then she laugh alone.

"Wow. Great" Said Jongdae. Then, Milly checks her arloji.

"Sunbae, I have to attend class now. Thank you for the breakfast" She said it while smile widely.

"Oh, Ok. There's nothing to thanks, Ok? Good luck for the class" Jongdae said.

"Of course, I have to thank, Coz you have to know that this is my first breakfast with a guy" Milly told it then laugh so hard. Jongdae shocked.

Milly bows and left Jongdae with his shock.

Milly feels so wild now. This is the first time she try a breakfast with a guy, never mind. 

Oh God, How I can?

Today I have a breakfast with a guy...

Something that I never thought when I was in Birmingham..

But in here, That just happened easily

And, for that guy. Why he has to Jongdae Sunbae?

Is it a destiny alert again or nothing?

But, I think I've turned to feel something weird while besides him

Oh God......................................................... oh my phone ring -_-

Milly's phone ring.

"Hello, my lovely sister" Milly greet someone so warm.

"Hello, sis. Would you help me?" She asked Milly.

"Help what?"

"Sis, you know that I can't live without any parfume.. And I don't know where to go right now"

"What happen? Don't make so dizy"

"I need parfume, Sis"

"Ok, Miss Emidem Cavendish.... I'll buy it in the way home"

 

***