Chanyeol Imagine

Chanyeol Oneshot Imagine

It was you 5th year anniversary with Chanyeol. After working hours, you went to the mall to get a gift for chanyeol. While looking for the perfect gift, Chanyeol messaged you.

"Hey babe! When are you coming home? I have a surprise for you. Please reply me as soon as you read this. <3" - chanyeol

"I'm coming home soon babe! I will arrive home in 30 minutes"-you replied

You felt really excited when you read this. For the past 5 years, chanyeol had been surprising you a lot. So in return, you want him to receive good gifts too. After buying the gift, you went in into your apartment and ride the lift towards your apartment. You inserted the key and went inside the house. The house was very dark. When you turned the lights on, You saw a dozen of white and red roses in a bouquet on top of the table. Beside it is a note....

"Hey Babe! Happy Anniversary! There is a white box on top of the couch. Wear the clothes inside it and go to this hotel ________ restaurant. I'll be waiting! and I almost forgot, do bring along the roses." xoxo -Chanyeol 


When you opened the box, you saw a really beautiful knee length dress with matching shoes. You had a quick shower and headed towards the place chanyeol told you to go to. When you arrived at the location, the waiters led you to the second floor of the restaurant. There was only 1 huge door right in front of you. The waiters told you to open it . When you twisted the door knob and opened the door, you saw flower petals scattered on the ground, a table for two with food near the balcony where you can see an amazing view of the whole city and chanyeol facing behind you wearing a formal suit that really matches him.

When chanyeol felt your presence, he turned around and looked at you with his glorious smile. He gave you a warm hug and said...

"Happy 5th Anniversary (your name)!" 

You greeted him back and peck his lips that made chanyeol blush. You thanked chanyeol for the surprise and the two of you admired the view. Chanyeol held your right hand. He was about to say 'I Love You' but he didn't get to say it as your phone rang. When chanyeol saw the caller id, he started to get jealous. It was the guy from your work that has a crush on you and courts you even though he already knows that you have a boyfriend. You always reject him but he just never give up. 

When you answered the call, chanyeol stood up from his seat and snatched your phone away from you and turned it off. 

"Hey Chanyeol! What's wrong with you?!" you glared at him while attempting to get your phone back.

"(your name)! Stop talking and hanging with this guy! He obviously likes you and why don't you just ignore him?! He already knows that you have a boyfriend but he still courts you!" Chanyeol said with jealousy.

Before you could say anything,Chanyeol forced a passionate kiss to you and you kissed him back. When you broke the Kiss, Chanyeol held your face and looked at you with sad eyes. "Please don't look at other guys but me. I Love You (your name)!"

You thought it was cute that he is jealous so you gave him a peck on his cheeks and said " Babe! I will never love anyone else but you! You're the only guy in my life! I Love you Park Chanyeol!"

When he heard that, he smiled like an idiot then you gave him your gift. He pulled you into his arms and kiss you passionately again, but this time, it wasn't forceful. It was full of love. 

 

_________________

This story is also posted on wattpad in 'Exo Oneshot Imagines' by girlfromthegalaxy (my another account) 

No Plagiarism Is Allowed