Chapter 1

Balloon man

"Myungsoo-ah Im going to school now and I wont be back until two okay?"Kyungsoo said his elder brother's head.

Kyungsoo with all his might ran towards the direction of the school,the school was quite near but nowhere near walking distance.Kyungsoo's heart was beating really fast and it was thumping on his chest.Glancing at his watch he only had three more minutes before they close the gates he quicken his pace and sprinted into school just in time before the bell rings.

"Kyungsoo,are you okay?"Ask hyanggi kyungsoo's bestfriend.

Kyunsoo was literally bathing in his own sweat and breathing really heavily.

"Yeah Im fine..."Kyungsoo managed to say.

First period was chemistry,only god knows how much he loaths that subject.Thankfully hyanggi was there to help him copy the notes for him.Hyanggi and kyungsoo have been friends since elementary school and hyanggi knows everything that has to be known about kyungsoo except for his brother.After two painstaking hours of chemistry was kyungsoo's least favourite subject,math.Its not that he was not good in those subjects but he just hated the fact that he has to sit through hours of equation memorizing for just a sixty minute paper.

"Yah,do kyungsoo get up its break time."Daehan said nudging kyungsoo's arm.

Daehan was another friend of kyungsoo who had a twin name Mansae unlike his brother he is a little dumb.

"Come on guys Im hungry lets go."Mansae said dragging the three of them out.

After lunch,lesson continued as per normal and soon after school ended.Daehan,mansae and hyanggi have decided to visit the library and study for the upcoming test.As much as he wanted to go and join them,he knew very well to not leave myungsoo alone at home for so long plus he had a job.

"I..Im sorry guys I cant join you."Kyungsoo stuttered.

"Awww kyungsoo you're no fun,you never come along with us."Mansae pouted.

"Excuse me can you not."Hyanggi replied mansae in her most sassy voice.

"Its okay kyungsoo maybe we can hang out some other time okay?"Daehan suggested.

Kyungsoo parted ways with them and dashed home,if he was late by a minute myungsoo would either be rolling on the floor or somewhere else not his bed.

"Myungsoo,hyung!"Kyungsoo screamed in hopes of a reply when he remembered that myungsoo cant speak.

Kyungsoo ran to kyungsoo's room and heaved a sigh of relief when he saw myungsoo laying on the bed safe and sound.Kyungsoo approached myungsoo and sat by his bed and his hair.

"Hyung,have you eaten?"Kyungsoo asked looking him in the eye."Lets take a bath and we'll eat later okay?"

Kyungsoo placed his bag in his room before walking to the bathroom to fill a basin with lukewarm water.Kyungsoo grabbed the basket of toiletries and brought it to the toilet in myungsoo's room.Kyungsoo walked back into the room and started to undress myungsoo leaving only his boxer on.He placed his arms under myungsoo and carried him into the tub.

"Haishh,you're getting lighter by the day."Kyungsoo sighed."I need to feed you more."

Kyungsoo slowly and gently used the sponge to rinse every part of myungsoo's body and rinsed off the suds.Kyungsoo pressed a few drops of shampoo on your hands and scrubbed myungsoo's head.

"Come on lets go back to bed."Kyungsoo said carrying his elder out the tub.

After placing myungsoo on the bed,kyungsoo went to put a daiper on him and powder so he does not get rashes.After fully clothing him,kyungsoo went to clean the toile after which he walked to the kitchen to grab myungsoo's food.Myungsoo was on a liquid diet so all he eats is the speacial formula given by the hospital.He scooped two scoops of powder into a bag and add water and mixed it to even it out.Kyungsoo went back up and shoved a thin peice of wire into myungsoo's nose and the liquid all drained into the tube and straight to his throat.

"Hyung,Im going to get ready for work okay,you wait here and drink your milk okay?"Kyungsoo said myungsoo's hair.

Kyungsoo step out of his itchy uniform and into the shower.The lukewarm water soaked every inch of kyungsoo's body out all his stress.He stepped out and dried himself before stepping into his work costume,he put on his bright pink tights and then a black and white stipped shirt.Kyungsoo then proceeded to smear his face with white paint,it took him a while but not that long as he was now used to it.

After patting his wig in place,he stepped out of the house and cycled all the way to the park in his bright green bicycle.Kyungsoo walked to his boss's office to retrive the balloons before stationing himself at his usual spot beside the bench.

Today was different,unlike any other days when that bench was occupied.It was occupied by a fammiliar face,it was hyanggi.Kyungsoo gulped his saliva and approched the bench and situated himself awkwardly by the bench.Hyanggi looked up and only let out a deep sigh.Kyungsoo mustered up his courage and tapped her shoulder and shrugged his shoulders asking her what is wrong.

"Hmph nothing,its just,hmph....nothing..."She sighed.

Kyungsoo could do nothing but to give her a huge smile and ask for her hand.He placed down the helium balloon that was already tied to wieght onto the floor and tied the balloon on her wrist.

"Thank you."She smiled.

Kyungsoo picked up his balloons and walked off to other children to offer them a balloon.

~~~~~~~~~

"Kyungsoo yahhhhhhhhhh!!!!"Screamed mansae charging at full speed towards kyungsoo.

"Yah yah mansae mansae calm down."Kyungsoo said as the boy stopped  abruptly.

Daehan and hyanggi came strolling in looking really immersed in their conversation.

"Mansae can you not be so excited."Daehan said.

"Im sorry okay,its just that its been so long since I've seen kyungsoo."He explained.

"But you just saw him yesterday?"said hyanggi.

"Who cares guys come on fitness class is starting and you know we dont want to be late."Kyungsoo said dragging mansae to the toilet by his neck.

For today's lesson they will be playing frisbee and kyungsoo had a really bad past with frisbee.Once when he was nine years old,a frisbee hit his nose bridge and he almost broke it.

"Kyungsoo look out."Mansae shouted as he pushed kyungsoo to the floor.

Mansae groaned on the floor whilst holding his nose he was in pain but that idiot still had a smile on his face.

"Yah mansae are you okay?"Ask kyungsoo as he shaked the boy.

"Im fine Im fine..."He said trying to get up but falling instantly."Oh look haha my nose is on its period."

By now everyone was crowding around mansae and he was still laughingas if nothing happened.

"Yah mansae quit laughing and get up."Said daehan placing mansae's hand over his shoulders.

After a few steps,mansae's body flop to the ground and he was out unconcious but still being the idiot that he is,he still had a snile on his face.