bff

stuck in the friendzone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat on my chair and stared at the window, then I heard his voice " you " he hugged me, I turned my head and looked at him "what is it byun?" I asked him "I want to talk to you, just the two of us" you looked at him confused "o-ok, how about at the park" I said "ok I will wait you there after school ends".

I thought about it the whole day. I went to the park near our home, Byun Baekhyun is my neighbor, we already knew each other since I was three years old and it's already two years since I secretly liked him, I don't want him to knew my feeling for him, because it will ruined everything.

When I arrived at the park I saw him sat by himself "hey yoyo baekki" I greeted him "you-ah you scared me, finally you come" he answered, then I sat beside him "so what is it baekki" I asked him "you-ah, do you know hana?" "Yep, she's my friend, wae?" I said "I like her, since the first time I saw her" he said. My heart was like being stab "are you okay?" He waved in front of my face "ye-yes, I'm okay. I was shock baekki, when I heard you like a girl. I think you didn't like a girl" I lied to him "YA!Choi you, I'm still a man" he said to me.

I smiled at him "Baekki, sorry I can't help you, you said you're a man, I believe you can do it by yourself" baekhyun looked at me "It's okay if you can't help me" his face turned sad "aniyo. I only can support you from behind" then he hugged me "you're the best friend I ever have, thanks you-ah" he said "you're welcome baekki" I tried not to cried "Baekki, I want to go home" I said "okay, let's go" he said.

On our way home there's only a silent between us, then baekhyun broke thw silent "you-ah, let's play rock, paper, scissor" I shooked my head and said "aniyo, I don't want to play" he looked at me confused, I never rejected play rock, paper, scissor with him since we were kids "wae?" He asked me, I was in the deep thought "Ya! Why you didn't answere my question?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter