chapter 1

Psychologist

'I don't know if this is a disorder but I prefer locking myself in a room all day and hugging my laptop while sleeping. When people start talking to me, all I can see is their bad intentions. I become afraid to talk to people except my mother, And if I am forced to speak, I will start to feel nauseatic and dizzy, cold sweats will trickle down my temple and then, I will start to scream. People  find me weird, and I start to think that way towards myself too-"

"That's enough. Next?"

"Hello I'm Oh Sehun. I um..," he stopped for a while. "I almost killed 3 people."

Just like that, the whole class came into a silent. I looked at the data, psychotic symptoms it said. It's not like I never handled a psycho before but they are honestly a pain in the . 

"Okay, next?"

The session ended. So far the main problems I had were the mysophobic, social anxiety, and psychotic. It's not too much. I walked to my cubicle, sat down and had a sip of my warm coffee. Social anxiety, huh. I had had the same problem in the past. And maybe even now. I shook away those thoughts and started planning my next lessons.

"I'm Park Chanyeol," he shifted his fingers from the pen. I stared at his thick gloves and then him. He quickly removed his gaze and started to fidget. "Okay," I sighed. "Now list ten things, from the easiest, you think you'll be able to do. For example, number 1, an easy one, remove your gloves and touch the door knob. Write it here."

He grabbed his pen and looked at the paper thoughtfully. I averted my attention from him and began to help the anti-social one.

"Soo yeon, you can talk to me comfortably right?"

"Not really, actually," I could see her palms getting wet. I wrote in a paper :'I will not force you to speak so, when you feel like it, talk to me. I want you to  start with talking to beings other than humans."

I turned to Sehun and found that he had been looking at me the whole time.

"How psychotic are you?" is the best question I could think of. 

"What do you think?"