° ONE

1205 ♡
        
       
       
         
         
        





 
                                                                                 I. EASY

 

hey dim, happy 1205 ehh. its been 6 months hmm. i still remember telling you that 2 months is already an achievement but who wouldve thought we'd be more. totally didnt expect this, i never really knew we'd be this close, well. so did you right. all i knew was you had me by the first convo even. 

 

and every month i do send you these long boring messages and i hope you still don't get tired of reading them tbh- so im going to keep this short ye.

 

weve been through a lot like really a lot a lot a lot, and they were all worth it bcs it was with you. we may not be like those couples (?) who are really sweet that they could be swarmed by ants bcs of their sweetness, nor are we the ones who always fights and makes fuss of everything, nor are we longest living couple but thank you— for everything you've brought to me and in me, for everything youve thought me, for making me believe such feelings do exist- making me feel hella lots wonderful. making me feel beautiful too. what we have, I'm thankful for that- very. bcs in you, ive found a friend, sibling, family, lover, a peasant and somewhat a home. 

 

i wouldn't ever wanted to be like them, what we have. I'm more than beyond ecstatic to have you— you yourself is more than what I've ever deserved to have. 

 

i cant even put up in to words how imperfectly lovely what we have- idk dim. theres lots of love stories there but ours is my ultra mega supah favorite.

they may never know how you mean to me, you know idk but that quote " you're lucky t have a boyfriend " really do suits us ... you you you you, you know that its like one day you meet someone and for someone unexplainable reason, you feel more connected to this stranger than anyone else, closer than to your long time best friends bcs thats how i felt with you- you know this feeling when you have this one person you cant go a day without talking to- even if you talk totally random. we- we talk all the time literally- but we never really lose out of words, idk its totally overwhelming to have someone like you, its like you really do complement and complete me. you give me balance, I'm sane and you're not, I'm tame and you're not, I'm shy and you're not. were total opposites but we do meet halfway- somewhere somehow we meet each other's invisible line. kyaaaaaaa I'm being cheesy bye.

 

and lastly, hey you - i just wanna tell you. i know you're getting busy irl and i don't want you to feel like obliged or what dim okay? i just want you to know- i understand like srsly you may think that what not or what not but no- all throughout you've been taking an extra mile and effort to keep i  touch with me no matter how busy you are- ya know how much i was touched ... i sound so emo gdi :( although ofc i would wanna talk to you all the time possible but no its not possible. i just want you to take care and have fun babe. tell me how your day went and i'd be happy. i wont demand you for anything ive told you this,  what you could give is what i'd be happy and thankful to accept and receive. ok.

 

long story short— hey thank you for coming in my life, for staying and bringing the whole zoo in my stomach and soaking my dull life with all the colors the human eye can see and it takes 16.8 million colors to display one full colored picture. i love you in every way- ♡ *fingers crossed and mumbles my wish*