iKON's 7th member.

Am I inlove with my twin?

I know this is late kkkk but please enjoy thanks^^



Yunhyeong's-

 

 

The 4 members of iKON has been announced. I feel happy cause it's Chanwoo who was chosen since out of the three it's him who I became so close but I can't help feeling sad thinking about Jinhyeong and Hongseok, they also worked hard and I have seen their efforts but then we can't to anything about it since there is only 7 members in iKON.

 

 

I'm currently in the living room with Bobby, Jinhwan and Hanbin, we are all waiting for the other 3. I think I arrived too early. We can hear the sound of someone opening the door and it's none other that Koo Junhwe...


"I told you, I'm gonna be the 4th member" after saying that he hugged us tightly.. he may be the sassiest but he's got a kind heart.

 

"Where's Donghyuk and Chanwoo?" Junhwe asked

 

"They did not arrive yet, I'm worried" Bobby said.

 

"Ya, our maknaes must be shocked right now.." Jinhwan said with a sad tone...

 

"Hey! I'm also a maknae here" Junhwe jokingly said

 

"Not anymore sass" Hanbin.

 

The door opened once again and it was Donghyuk... Rather than giving a sad vibe he brightly said "I'm home". Out of Chanwoo anhyd Donghyuk I was more worried for Donghyuk because he was announced last but I think Sajang-nim purposely did that to increase the thrill. 

 

 

"Ahhhhhhhh Donghyuk-aah how are you??" Jinhwan welcomed him with a hug.

 

"Hyung, I was really nervous! Like REALLY! But I was really relieved when I saw the latest episode ughh we need to call Jinhyeong and Hongseon now to know how they are"

 

"I don't think it's a good idea Donghyuk-aah, they must be really hurt now and I think it's not the right time to call them right now. They would be hurt more" Bobby told all of us. I totally agree of what he said. I mean their wound is still fresh it would really be a bad timing if we call them now.

 

 

"Where is Chanwoo??" Donghyuk asked

 

 

"He did not arrive yet" Hanbin told him.

 

"Cooking samgyupsal is the best thing we can do right now!" Junhoe recommended

 

"But first, let's wait for Chanwoo. Let's eat it together" The leader said

 

 

After 40 minutes the door opened once again and we are all sure that it was Chanwoo. And yes, it was him.

 

 

He smiled at us but then his eyes were swollen looks like he was crying all day and night. I ran to him and gave him a big hug, he need it the most right now. He started crying again.

 

"Hyu-hyung I-I don't know what to feel.I badly want this position but I feel bad for Jinhyeong and Hongseok-hyung. I-I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm the bad person right now" Chanwoo cried. I pat his back to comfort him. 


"Don't cry Chanwoo-ya. You worked hard for this and there are many people who loves you so don't think that way" Bobby then pats his head..

 

 

"We may be separated with two great chingu but let's think that this is not the end for them.. We may miss but please think that this is iKON now. We, 7 people are destined to be iKON. I know celebrating right now is not a good thing but.. it's not also a bad thing. Let's just eat samgyupsal... iKON ka-ja!" Hanbin told us to cheer us up.

 

 

We ate and comforted each other but you know, we must think of happy thoughts... Chanwoo is my roommate now. but I should sleep beside him  now  in the living room since the bed is much bigger than the double bed in our room.. I want to comfort him just by sleeping beside him, I know this would be a big help to him and his worries will be gone tommorrow. My baby brother is tired so we shall sleep now.

 

 

 

You will always be remembered for all your hardwork and perseverance, Jinhyeong and Hongseok. We will not forget you. Even though we've been together for a short time, I know we will meet again as an idol! <3 




A/N: Sorry for this short UD! But one thing is for short! The YunChan moments will be posted sood. Lots of love xx