Final

As the Snowflakes Fall

Taekwoon sat on the worn sofa, a book forgotten on his lap as he stared out of the window, watching the snowflakes drift down from the sky. The expression on his face gave away nothing, as per usual, but somehow you knew that he was glad of this white Christmas.

 
Quietly, you approached and carefully sat beside him, taking his hand in your own. Taekwoon turned to look at you silently, and you kissed him on the cheek.
 
“Merry Christmas, Taekwoon. I love you.”
 
At first, Taekwoon just looked at you, his expression unchanging. Then, he lifted both of your hands, and contemplated the two, entwined together. He gently turned your joined hands and softly kissed the back of your hand. Then, he looked up at you and allowed a small smile to grace his features.
 
“I love you too.”
 
You smiled lightly, turning back to the window to watch the snowflakes blanket the ground.
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
It's short, but I enjoyed writing it. It's been so long since I've written something on here, so thanks for reading my other stories.
As always, thanks to Captinmouse13 for helping me revise this and add to it. Saranghae, mouse-chan!
Merry Christmas!
 
XOXO,
Ginger