chapter 5;two men

THE PROPOSAL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Seulgi

"So, you just left? He didn't chase you?"

I shrugged, "Like I care, though?"

Wendy chuckled. "You still care. How come you said you didn't care but you keep monitoring him in every stage he had? How come you didn't care but silently reliefed when his group won on music program?"

"No, I did not." I covered my face. I invited Wendy to my place, she lived near me. So, while she made a breakfast for us, I was telling her about Mino. "I'm just...I'm just...I don't know, Wen,"

"Look, Seul," Wendy turned around with four slices of pancakes on a pan. "Just, give him a chance to talk to you. I'm sure he has a reason behind this."

"Should I?" I hummed.

Suddenly my phone rang, when I saw the screen, Bobby's name showed up.

"Yes, rabbit?"

"Morning."

"Morning, what's up?"

"Nothing, just greeting you."

I chuckled. "Wow, Bobby Kim is calling me to say good morning!" I sighed. "Spell it."

I heard Bobby's sigh from the next line. "I miss you."

I laughed. Yes, it's normal to say words like that between us. We're not a lover but we're more than friends. "Why? You just meet me last week."

"I know but I just miss you, ah, don't forget our photoshoot in two days."

"I won't. Where are you now?"

"Practice room."

"Okay, then put your phone away and break some legs!"

"We are waiting for Chanwoo. I'm going to Busan tomorrow."

"What will you do there?"

"Illionaire concert. I'm their guest artist."

I beamed in happiness. "Take care, then? Really, you're still a trainee but you already got some schedule. I'm proud of you!"

"Can I come to your place, tonight?"

I ate my first bite of pancake. "Sure! You already know the passwords if I haven't come."

"Okay, see you soon, Kang."

"Bye, Kim,"

"He is such a spontanious, right?"

I looked at Wendy, "I'm getting used to it. We're friends since my dark world hit me. He was there."

"Are you, by any chance, like him?"

"We're may act like more than friends, but we're not an item. He has a skinship habit and I'm getting used to it because of my job. So, yeah, we never think it was a problem."

Wendy smiled. "But I think, he likes you."

"Quit talking about me. How about you and the-photographer-guy? Did he ask you out?"

"What? Johnny? No! We're not seeing each other. He was asking for help."

"Help him to feel loved,"

I hadn't finished my words but Wendy threw a napkin towards my face.

"Shut up!"

-

Right at 5 pm, my last schedule finished. I had a shooting for some cosmetics products. It wasn't a very tiring day, I only feel...empty.

[Kang Seulgi?]

I saw my ktalk made a notification for a new chat. I couldn't believe my eyes. Song Mino just chat me through ktalk. I was hesitate to unlock my phone. Whether I should open the chat and reply him or not.

[Hey?]

[Hi, Mino]

I regretted right after I replied his chat. My heart told me not to reply him but my brains told my fingers to do so.

[I don't know you still use this ID]

[I have two IDs, this one is the old one, as you can see, and the private one.]

[You seem colder.]

[Just finished my schedule. You still use your old phone?]

[Still keep it, just in case.]

[Okay.]

[Busy day?]

[It was..pretty busy. I can't wait to reach home and wear some comfortable pajamas]

[Sure. You need some rest]

[Seulgi, I was wondering, maybe it was too sudden..but, can we meet?]

[Uhm..when?]

I got goosebumps by reading his chat.

[I thought maybe.. I can..come to your place? But if you mind, then we can meet somewhere else.]

[I owe you explanations]

[Well, if you don't mind Bobby knows all your expla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter