Final - Jagiya

A Taste of Honey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JAGIYA... Where are we going?" Eunhyuk asked Donghae, emphasizing on the first word he said. They just finished dance practice and was tidying their things while Siwon was waiting. 

"Uhm... I wanna get some coffee, JAGIYA." Donghae replied, looking over his shoulders at Siwon while he said the last word. The dancer caught his best friend staring at him with dagger looks, pouting and twirling his mouth. Donghae couldn't help but snicker.

Eunhyuk sensed his best friend too and decided to add insult to injury. "Okay, JAGI-"

"YAH! WILL YOU TWO STOP THAT?!?" Siwon stood up and stomped his feet, yelling at his friends.

The dancer love birds giggled. "Wae? What did we do?" Eunhyuk reacted.

"Stop saying that word! You know I hate that!" Siwon sat back down on the floor and hugged his knees near his chest.

"You used to love that word, Siwonnie. That's what..."

Donghae was cut off by their visuals agitated tone."Not anymore! You hear me, hyung?! I.HATE.THAT.WORD!" 

"Whoa! Whoa! Hold your horses, Masiwon..." Eunhyuk butted in when their maknae entered the room. 

Kyuhyun looked from Eunhyuk to Donghae to his boyfriend. "Waeyo? What did I miss?" The youngest sat beside his boyfriend and was about to reach out to Siwon when the elder male stood up. The Super Junior visual didn't know that Donghae asked Kyuhyun to join them.

"Hyuk and Hae hyung, I am calling a raincheck. Jiwon just called, Bugsy needs me. Let's just have dinner some other time, okay?" Siwon excused himself.

"Mwo? You're ditching your best friends and boyfriend for your ugly dog?" Eunhyuk commented, looking at Kyuhyun from his peripheral. The maknae had a hurt look painted all over his face.

"I am not ditching you guys. It's just..." Siwon's voice was low and sad. He was trying so hard not to look at Kyuhyun, who tucked his knees to his chest, just like what he did earlier. "Jiwon said Bugsy is sick. I need to check on the guy."

"Tch! Don't tell me your avoiding 'your dinner treat' tonight, man?" Donghae teased. Siwon was supposed to pay for everything tonight. 

"You know I don't do that, hyung. And I didn't forget either." Siwon reached out to his jeans' backpocket and took out his wallet. He got some Won and handed it to Donghae. "Here. Have fun."

Donghae was just kidding and Siwon knew this but the latter wanted to do it anyway, because of Kyuhyun. Donghae counted the cash his best friend gave him and was surprised at the amount. "Siwonnie, wow! This is too much."

He was about to hand over Siwon back some of it when the visual held his hand. "I said keep it and enjoy."

"Choi Siwon, are you just being cool because Kyuhyun is here." Eunhyuk was not dumb to notice apparently.

Kyuhyun was just silent watching his boyfriend being cool and held his breath when Eunhyuk said what he just said. The maknae was hoping he'd get the answer he wanted to hear.

Siwon wore a poker face and looked down. Eunhyuk knew there was something wrong. "I gotta go, hyung." The taller male was about to step out the practice room when he stopped and turned Eunhyuk's way again. "Oh, and please tell him I will be home later but do not wait for me."

"Ya! Maknae, you heard that? Your boyfriend said don't wait for him." Eunhyuk looked at their youngest, whom he know was controlling his emotions, as well as his tears.

Kyuhyun turned to their main dancer. "Please tell him I will stay with you guys instead. Oh, and also tell him I am here, if in case he wants to talk to me."

Eunhyuk sighed and faced Siwon. "Your spoiled and evil boyfriend said that he"ll be sleeping at the dorm tonight with us and that he is here."

"Hyung, please let him know that I'm fine with it and that I just don't feel like talking to him right now."

Eunhyuk turned around and faced Kyuhyun. "Masiwon said it's... YA!" He looked at both his friends. "Can you talk to each other instead. I am not a voice messaging system for crying out loud!"

Donghae was snickering all this time watching the scene. "Babe, you were too funny there, you know."

"YA! Lee Donghae!" Eunhyuk took his boyfriend by the hand and pulled him up. "Let's go! I am starving to death." He stood in between Kyuhyun and Siwon. "And you two... can you please just talk? Huh? Kyu, we'll just wait for you in the car."

After their friends disappeared, Kyuhyun started to speak. "Please talk to me."

Siwon still had his back facing Kyuhyun. "I can't. I might say something I will regret and I don't want that. Take care." 

Siwon just walked out of the room and left Kyuhyun behind, catching his breath in between his sobs.

-------------

"Here's your ice, JAGIYA..." Donghae was starting again, irritating the maknae.

"YA! LEE FISHY DONGHAE! IF YOU DON'T STOP SAYING THAT, I'M GONNA KILL LEE HYUKJAE!"

"Wha-? Why me?" Eunhyuk said after drinking his beer. "Ya! In the first place, who told you to call Uhm Ki Joon hyung jagiya anyway? Aigoo... this brat!"

Kyuhyun just closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Yeah! And you should've just kept it a secret when it's supposed to be a secret anyway. Broadcasting this in Radio Star of all shows... you know your cheesy and possessive boyfriend watches RS religiously, even if he is abroad. That silly lover of yours is your number one fan, in case you still don't know, Mr. Balladeer... aigoo, pabo!" Donghae took the menu beside him, rolled it and tapped Kyuhyun's head lightly.

"Ya! Hyung, that hurt!"

"Ya! I didn't put any force in it, Musical Actor Kyu."

The maknae looked at both his hyungs then gulped some beer before replying. "I did that purposely."

"You what?" Donghae and Eunhyuk asked in unison.

"The jagiya thing... I intentionally said that on the show mainly because I know Siwon is watching."

"And why is that, may I ask, all-bright Kyu?" Eunhyuk followed up.

"Because of this..." Kyuhyun slid his phone in between his hyungs to show a picture of Siwon's kissing scene in his Chinese drama, Falling In Love With You Again.

Eunhyuk and Donghae took a closer look at it. Eunhyuk then took the rolled up menu and slapped Kyuhyun at the back of his head, this time a little bit harder.

"Aw! What was that for, Lee Hyukjae?!" Kyuhyun asked while holding on to that part of his head.

"Cho Kyuhyun, that was acting, you dimwit!" Hyukjae reminded him. "In case you also forgot, your hunky boyfriend is an actor too..."

"And a famous one, for that matter. He will soon penetrate Hollywood, if he hasn't already." Donghae added.

"Don't you two think I am not aware of that?" Kyuhyun frustratingly replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter