Our love story

I'm Sorry Sehun

There was a loud music from Exo practice room . Eyra open the door slowly to surprise her beloved boyfriend,Oh Sehun.She saw all of them practice continuosly.She reached the speaker and stop the music.Exo member stop  dance and turn aroun to see who the one stop the music .

"Jagiya,what are you doing here?" Sehun said shock with Eyra suddenly present . "Nothing,just want to visit my lovely boyfriend." She come to Sehun and hug him .

"Okay guys we will take a break for a while to give time to the love birds enjoy their feeling."Suho the leader said.

"Finally we can take a break. Thanks to Eyra and Sehun to create the scene and make us relax."Kai said smiling at us."You can continue your moment"He continue said.

All of them lie on the floor tiredly. They seem exhausted after practice their dance for their comeback soon.

"Did you not have practice today?"Sehun ask Eyra when see she is leisury today."I have finish practice a while ago.Our choreographer give us rest.He doesn't want we feel exhausted for our debut soon."Eyra answer and sit beside Sehun on the floor.Sehun lie him head on Eyra lap and she play he hair."Oppa lets go out this night.I want to spend time with you today." "Sorry i have an interview with other member this night." "H

 

 

urm..it's okay."She said pouting."Don't be like that.I promise will spend a lot of time with you tomorrow because i have a day off." "Really? Thanks oppa.I love you."she kissed Sehun on the cheek."I love you too."he says and give she a lovely smile.

Suddenly,Baekhyun and Chanyeol interrupted their sweet moment."Woohooo..get a room.Don't do it here."Baekhyun and Chanyeol said at the same time. "We doing nothing here."Sehun said and see Eyra face is full of embarrasment because get teased with Baekyeol."Hurmmm..oppa i have to go now.See you tomorrow.I want to go home now."Eyra said and kissed Sehun cheek."Bye jagiya."