Final

The Proposal

Ok, I don't know what this is but...no prequels, no sequels, no continuation... Enjoy!

=========================================================================

He looked at the other, eyebrows raised with questioning eyes. He just knew something was bothering the younger by his constant nibbling of his lips.

"What is it?" He tilted his head as he continued to observe, taking in the hesitant look adorning the maknae's face.

 

"Nothing,"

 

But he knew otherwise and so he waited, his fingers flipping the magazine in front of him casually. Yet his eyes taking in the tell-tale signs.

After 72 seconds, he felt the pale hands creeping up to him and then holding his face firmly in place, eye to eye.

 

"Marry me, Won."

 

Siwon stared into the brown orbs and blinked. His mind still trying to process the three words. He opened his mouth and then closed it again.

 

"Well, I don't mean now..." Kyuhyun continued, hands still caressing his cheeks. Seeing the other hopeful eyes casting downwards, he used his nose to nudge the other in an Eskimo kiss. "I just want to know that you will marry me, be it tomorrow, next year or ten years later. So, will you?"

 

It was another 72 seconds before the bow-shaped lips curved upwards into a genuine smile. "And my answer is yes."

 

"Yes?" Kyuhyun repeated and then fell silent.

 

"Yes." Siwon said again, quiet certainty in his voice. He swore he will make it happen somehow.

 

He felt a tug and then a mere two inches of space between their faces. "This is where you will kiss me for agreeing to marry you."

 

Kyuhyun chuckled and nodded, then he leaned forward and allowed their lips to meet. A kiss that tastes like promises and tomorrows.