PERMANENT GROUPS incomplete

[ SOL ENT. ] : OPEN AUDITIONS AND GROUPS. JOIN NOW!
 
 
 
 
currently 4
 
nox
what's your dream?



nox (or "no x"/"no rejection") is a group that covers hard hitting songs either in the hip hop variety or songs that are rough and loud. they are a group of six with five available parts open. their impressive rappers are what really set them apart from the rest of the groups here as their rhythm and flow is out of this world.

their model groups are bangtan boys, bap, and epik high.

debut song(s):
[ for rappers ] // born hater :: epik high
[ for group ] // no more dream :: bts
 
lux
let's light up the world



lux (meaning light in latin) is a cover group that focuses on all the most current hit songs from boy groups or some good hits from the past years. they stick to the mainstream titles and have good vocal power. they are a six member group with five spots available. with the charisma burning through their voices, it's no wonder how they're going to shine.

their model groups are exo, shinee, vixx, and infinite

debut song(s):
call me baby or love me right :: exo
 
maris
div e into the best group around



maris (meaning ocean in latin) is a cover group that focuses on electronic tracks from girl groups while also tackling the hard hitting tracks from girls. they are a group of five, all spots available. they have not only breathtaking vocalists, but also displaying good rapping flow when needed. 

their model groups are 4minute, 2NE1, brown eyed girls, after school

debut song(s):
dual life (group ver.) :: kim sori
 
tastee
so sweet like honey



tastee is a cover group that focuses on the cutesy side to kpop (and sometimes jpop) with a flair for expressing that bubbly feeling of love. they consist of four members with all spots available. they shine with the cute smile you can hear in every song, spreading happiness and good vibes throughout their auditory party.

their model groups are lovelyz, orange caramel, crayon pop

debut song(s):
twinkle twinkle :: girls day
 
clearlife
so sweet like honey



clearlife is a cover group that is devoted to making beautiful covers of vocaloid songs (in both japanese and english). they have no limit to the amount of members that are within the group. they are well rounded individuals, able to take on the likes of cute bubblegum pop like pon pon pon while also being able to handle the hard hitting songs like rolling girl. it is best to expect the unexpected with them.


debut song(s):
tell your world :: hatsune miku and livetune