fin.

deciphering Wen Junhui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there was anything the Seventeen members were used to, it was how clingy Junhui can be. He's always been that way, really, always latching onto the sides of the other members, holding onto their arms or shoulders, or sometimes even straight up hugging them and just staying there. It was  a habit of the Chinese member that just grew on them. Since Junhui was still learning Korean, he would always choose to show his feelings by his actions instead, so that was understandable enough. 

"Junghan-hyung~" Junhui would call in a singsong manner whenever he would see the elder, before preceding to latch on his back. He did this a lot with the other members too. 

That also meant the members pretty much rode along with whatever Junhui was up to. Did he want them to sit on his lap? Then sure, why not. Was he willing to carry them? Yeah, yeah he was. Junhui was generally a happy pill despite the language barrier he had with the members. He would stick around members and teach them Chinese while also learning Korean. He even learned English from Jisoo, sometimes. 


 

When another Chinese member entered the group, they expected someone similar to Junhui. Someone lively, honestly weird and random but in a good way, and overall another person who would latch onto the members. 

"H-h-hello," the boy greeted, Chinese accent still prominent in the way he talks. "My name is Minghao."

"What's that in Korean?" Soonyoung asked immediately after the other boys introduced themselves. 

"M-myeongho," he replied shyly, still obviously unfamiliar with the language. 

Instead, the boys of Seventeen were greeted by the nervous eyes and shy smile of Minghao. His Korean was even less polished than Junhui's, which meant most of the time, contact with him had to go through Junhui as a sort of translator, or they had to try their best to act things out. Regardless, Minghao was the epitome of somebody squishy and adorable and he was fawned over by everybody, even if he wasn't the youngest. 



 

And if the members thought Junhui was clingy with them, it was a whole new level with Minghao. 

"Minghao~" Junhui called out in Mandarin. "Minghao, come here~" 

Minghao usually followed silently to wherever it was Junhui would take him. They would sit somewhere and start playing games. Sometimes, they would be with the other members, but most of the time the two would be in their own little world. It was usually Junhui who would initiate playing something first, because he was also often the one who got bored a lot easier. 

"You're cheating," Minghao pouted. Junhui replied by laughing and asking them to play again.

There was the bond the two shared since they were the Chinese members, of course, and how they understood each other because, again, they would speak in Chinese. Minghao wasn't as chatty as Junhui, but he did have his moments. Minghao followed Junhui around everywhere. He stuck next to the older boy and also, they often danced together. They were placed in the same unit, which everybody expected as well. Junhui usually forgot the presence of other members once Minghao was around. 



 

What amused the members the most, however, was how despite being a clingy boy himself, it was obvious how much Junhui didn't like sharing Minghao. 

"Where's Minghao?" Junhui asked the moment he entered the practice and didn't see the blonde boy in sight.

"With Junghan over at the Andromeda session," Seokmin answered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter