How it started

A story

The wind breezes on the lonely night as it touched the fair skin on his face. Myungsoo was amazed by the starry skyline as the dark sky was filled with the sparkiling yellowish stars that kept blinking its light towards the surface of the earth. It's amazing how the little light in the sky gave a huge sweet and calm atmosphere to anyone who watched them and seeking for peace in oneself. As for Myungsoo, he was sitting on the rooftop of Infinite’s dorm, thinking about a certain someone which he described as the "star" in his life - that always shined bright no matter how dark the sky will be- He was wondering what will happen if he confessed to ‘him’, the one and only person that he truly and sincerely love the most. He questioned to himself, “What will happen if I confessed to him? Will he accept me? Or will he hate me for the rest of his life?” Myungsoo sighed. He looked up at the stars again. It was the most beautiful night that he ever saw. The stars shined so brightly that it can’t even be compare to a bright diamond. Myungsoo smiled looking at the sky before he let out a slowly confession. “I love you, hyung... I really do...” he slowly closed his eyes and breathe the cold breeze.


“Hey guys… Have you seen Myungsoo? He usually hangs around with us after dinner but I couldn’t find him anywhere.” Woohyun asked as he eyeing every corner of the room.

“Maybe he went out to buy groceries and stuff but don’t worry... he wouldn’t get lost,hyung. Even if he was drunk he will somehow find his way home…” Sungyeol answered and Woohyun sighed.

He was really worried about his dongsaeng. There was one time when Myungsoo was drunk and under the unconsciousness he kept barking and barking in front of the neighbor’s door. He saw the younger on his way back home and he quickly grabbed him by the arm and took him home. It was hard-really hard!- Myungsoo kept stumbling here and there and luckily for him, Woohyun was there catching him everytime he would fall. He took Myungsoo arms and wrapped it around his shoulder and motioned his body to the direction of their dorm. After that long stumbling journey, they finally reached their dorm and without wasting a precious minute, Woohyun pushed open Myungsoo's door and laid him on his bed. He smiled looking at the younger as he slowly murmured something to Woohyun that he didn't quite caught. He then decided to leave the room and even almost standing up before Myungsoo grabbed his hand and pulled the elder lying next to him on the soft matress. Myungsoo snuggled close and buried his face on Woohyun's chest with his hands tightly hugged on Woohyun's waist. “Myungsoo-ah…-he sighed- How can you even be this cute when you are drunk…? You may looked like a crazy maniac sometimes but why do I still see the childish and cuteness inside you?”. He smiled and removed the strain of Myungsoo hair from his eyes using his one free hand while the other wrapped around Myungsoo's waist. Myungsoo really does looks like an angel when he was asleep, Woohyun thought.


Back at the rooftop, Myungsoo was still enjoying his night. He felt so calm and peaceful up there. He closed his eyes and imagined his life would be with the person he loves most, the one and only Nam Woohyun. He smiled when his imagination went to a place he would really want to be right now. He imagined himself sleeping next to his beloved. He was staring at the beautiful sight of Woohyun. His eyes, nose, lips and everything about him are just perfect. He smiled and said, “Hyung… you make my life feels like a living heaven. Everything you do, it will always makes me happy. Your stare, your skinship and your voice… I love everything about you hyung. I love you…” Suddenly, Woohyun slowly opened his eyes and smiled back at Myungsoo. With his still sleeping eyes, he said, “I will always love you too Myungsoo”. Then, he hugged his lover and sleeps in Myungsoo’s embrace and felt asleep.

But that dream didn't last long...

Myungsoo was awake from his reverie when he heard the dogs in the neighborhood barked. Then, he realized that it was 2 o’clock in the morning and he was supposed to be sleeping in the dorm and not on the rooftop. So, he decided to go back to his room to sleep. Myungsoo expected that everyone else was asleep because it was rather late that night.

He slowly opened the door because he didn’t want to awake someone up but that surely didn't happen. “Yah Kim Myung Soo!” He heard someone called out his name. He was shocked to see Woohyun putting on his stern but yet a worried face.

“Where have you been? Do you know what time is it? And why didn’t you answer your phone!? Myungsoo was puzzled for a while and search his pocket for his phone, but then he realized that he left it in his room. “Mianhae hyung. I didn’t have my phone with me and I was at the rooftop, watching the Seoul view. Do you know that Seoul looks more beautiful during night time?” Myungsoo threw a beautiful and breathe-taking smile and Woohyun sighed- damn it! he always lost to that smile. Suddenly Myungsoo pouted seeing that his hyung was still in an angry mood with him. Okay let just say that Woohyun was melted by it and the angriness that he wanted to let out earlier, died in those smile. Right now, the only thing that mattered him the most was, when Myungsoo pouted, he really does looks like a kitten like everyone else would say.

“But still Myungsoo-ya, next time please make sure to tell us where you are going, okay? You are making me worried, do you know that? I couldn’t sleep just thinking about you…” he stared at Myungsoo with his concerned eyes. Myungsoo felt butterflies in his stomach when he heard that Woohyun was worried about him. “Does Woohyun like him too?” He questioned to himself. He realized that maybe it was time to tell Woohyun the truth about his feeling. The room went silence for a while and before Myungsoo was about to say something, they heard the door creeped open.

“Yah you two! Why are you making so much noise in 2.30 in the morning?" Sunggyu was walking with his one hand rubbing his blurry eyes. He looks like an angry hamster waking up from a disturbed sleep. He turned his gaze to Myungsoo who just seems likes he just got home. “And you! -pointing to where Myungsoo was standing- Why are coming home at this late hours? Have you being drinking again? Do you want to get hit?” Instead of being scared by the leader's stern voice, Myungsoo let out a loud laugh at his hyung for being overly 'concerned'. He was adorable and hamster-ly cute when he was scolding the younger in a sleepy state. “Sorry hyung. Just enjoying the view. And why must you guys always think that I was drunk every times I went out?” he sighed. “Because you always drunk when you are out” Woohyun said as a matter of fact. Myungsoo just sheepishly laughed and was trying hard to avoid Woohyun’s stares. “That’s enough. We will talk this out first thing in the morning. You guys better get back to your room and sleep. You are disturbing my night rest.” With that, Sunggyu went back to his room and closed the door to enjoy his sleep.

Myungsoo looked up to his hyung and at the same time, Woohyun did too. Their eyes met and both of them avoid each other’s gazes and hid their blushiness. Then, Myungsoo felt his bed is calling and he let out a yawn as his sleepiness already took over him. Myungsoo was the first one to broke the silence. “Alright hyung. I think I better get to bed. And you too… you looked really tired and I don’t want to see my greasy hyung to be sick tomorrow.” Woohyun chuckled at Myungsoo’s words and replied, “Arasso my cold-city L. Goodnight and have a happy dream…” Myungsoo smiled and said “You too hyung” and went back to his shared room with Sungyeol while Woohyun went back to his shared room with Sungjong.

The next day, Woohyun was the first to wake up and he felt like cooking breakfast for the members. He walked to the kitchen and started to make his famous egg rolls. While he was making them he heard a yawn sound coming from the hallway. He turned his head and smiled when he saw Myungsoo was walking with his messy hair and sleepy panda's eyes. “Cute…” he murmured slowly. Myungsoo stood next to his hyung as he cast a look at what his hyung was making. He offered himself to help out too and with his enthusiastic smile, how could Woohyun resist. They were making the food together and the atmosphere was full of joy and laughter. Both of them were really happy because the cooking was filled with talking and laughing with each other. A few minutes later, Sunggyu was the first to wake up sniffing around to find the delicious smells from the kitchen. He sat on the dining table and waiting for the food with his fork in his hand, ready to grab to food the moment it was set. Then, Hoya and Sungjong joined in. Both of them took their seat and Hoya shouted “Hurry up with the food… we are starving” and got “Then starved!” from Woohyun... All of them laughed and soon came Dongwoo and Sungyeol. Dongwoo approached Woohyun and Myungsoo who seem to be decorating the egg rolls and asked whether there was anything elsehe can help with. But Woohyun said that everything was perfectly done and just go and tells the hungry wolves that the breakfast is ready.

They ate their breakfast and after it was all wrapped up, everyone seemed to be getting up from their chair and head their way to the living room- include the leader himself- but all of that was quickly stopped by Woohyun. “Yah! Where do you guys think you are going? Who's going to wash the dishes? You are not expecting me and Myungsoo doing them, right? I mean we woke up early just to serve you guys this glorious breakfast.” All of them sighed because they really didn’t want (‘hate’ to be exact) to do the dishes. Then, Sungjong suggested, “How about we played rock, paper, and scissor? The loser will wash the dishes." everyone happily agreed but Woohyun rejected at first, but after seeing the maknae’s aegyo and pleading, he surrenders. They played the game and luckily Woohyun, Sunggyu and Hoya was the first to win. Then, it was Sungjong and Dongwoo turns to win. That left Myungsoo and Sungyeol. Myungsoo turned out to have a major bad luck in this game. This is the 20th times he lost playing this game. Myungsoo sighed but asked if anyone want to help him out. Woohyun raised his hand and said, “Don’t worry Myung... I will help you out”. The others cheered of joys and received deadly  glares from both Woohyun and Myungsoo.

They were doing the washing and jokingly dissed the others for making them do the dishes. After it was all done, Myungsoo was about to walk to his room when suddenly he hit the slippery floor. He was about to fall but Woohyun managed to grab him by the wrist but Woohyun couldn’t hold much the weight and so he also took the fall. Myungsoo’s back hardly hit the cold floor with Woohyun perfectly landed on him and their eyes met in a straight direction. Their lips are just an inches away and they can’t stop themselves from blinking and lost in each other’s eyes. They broke the stare when they heard the boys shouted “Goal!” from the living room. They were probably watching football match in the television. Both of them quickly went up and apologized to each other without looking in each other’s eyes.

Later that night, Myungsoo went back to the rooftop because he can’t sleep remembering the event that happens to him and Woohyun in the kitchen. He smiled and how he wished to taste the lips of Woohyun. He starred at the stars and closed his eyes and fell in his deep reverie. In the meantime, Woohyun was looking for Myungsoo but he was nowhere to be found. Then, he remembered last night when Myungsoo said that he was at the rooftop watching the view. Then, he walked to the rooftop only to find Myungsoo, dreaming in his thought. He noticed the beautiful smile on the angelic face. He slowly took a step and walked to him and soon he was face to face. Myungsoo was still in his deep thought closing his eyes shut, that he didn’t realize that a pair of lips was against his.

Myungsoo was shocked and opened his eyes quickly but when he saw it was Woohyun, he closed his eyes and enjoyed the sweet kiss. Woohyun broke the kiss and smiled while looking at him. “Hyung…” Myungsoo said in a slow voice. “You are too cute to resist Myungsoo. I just felt like kissing you on the moments I saw you here and I glad I did” Myungsoo ears went as red as a tomato and he was hardly blushed. “I love you hyung. I have tried to tell you that for ages but I am just afraid that you might hate me and never talked to me again”. Woohyun smiled at Myungsoo’s sudden confession. He felt like he was the happiest person alive. “You should have told me earlier Myung. And why do you ever think that I will hate you? I love you. I love you more that the bubbles in the sea. More than the stars in the sky. You are everything that I can hope for in my life, Myungsoo. I really do love you”. Now, Myungsoo was seriously blushing listening to his hyung’s words. “You are really greasy hyung”. Myungsoo laughed and hugged his hyung and both of them fell in each other warm embrace.