In Their Own World

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Everyone stood up upon seeing the both of them.

"Min Young ssi, Hyun Heon ssi," said Leeteuk, "Why is it you two are the ones who are delivering our lunch?"

Both Min Young and Hyun Heon smiled.

"Hyun Heon wanted to make some lunch for all of you," explained Min Young, "So I went to help her and we met them outside," Min Young pointed to the group of people behind them. They were the production crew of WE GOT MARRIED.

After that, all of the Super Junior members gathered together and bowed to the camera and introduced themselves in the usual way. Everyone went forward to help both Min Young and Hyun Heon to take the heavy lunch boxes.

"WOAH~" exclaimed Shin Dong as he opened the container cover, "Chicken salad~"

"There's more!" shouted Eunhyuk as he opened the other covers. There were salads, dukbokki(Korean Rice Cakes), Japchae(Korean dish made from sweet potato noodles), Sushi and last but not least, kimchi. The amount they brought were more than enough for all the Super Junior members to eat.

"Kamshahamida!(Thank you)" said Ryeowook.

"You're welcome!" replied Min Young, cheerfully.

There was one more lunch box Hyun Heon was holding. When Shin Dong went forward to help her, Hyun Heon smiled awkwardly and replied, "That's not for the all of you, sorry,"

"Oh its meant for someone else?" asked Shin Dong so loudly until everyone turned to stare at the both of them. Some had food hanging on their mouths.

"Ne..." replied Hyun Heon, shyly.

"Who?" asked Donghae from behind.

Hyun Heon slowly pointed to Kyuhyun and continued to smile awkwardly while the other members were making funny noises.

"Oh," said Eunhyuk, "Its not for us,"

"Its for someone else," continued Donghae as he nudged Kyuhyun in the arm.

Kyuhyun then went forward and took the lunch box for her and took her wrist to sit on the sofa at the back of the Make Up room.

"You're not eating with them?" asked Hyun Heon, being curious.

"Ani(No)," replied Kyuhyun, "I want to eat it alone. They'll snatch away the food,"

Hyun Heon laughed as she sat next to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun opened the cover and stared at Hyun Heon with a smile on his face.

"I've got extra food?" he asked.

Hyun Heon nodded, "Bibimbap(Mixed veg rice) is more healthy than those," Hyun Heon pointed to the food the rest of the Super Junior members were eating.

"Kumoyo(Thank you)," Kyuhyun smiled and started to eat his lunch.

He was eating half way and he stopped and stared at Hyun Heon, "By the way, did you....did you overheard what was going on in this room before coming in?"

Hyun Heon stared curiously at him and replied, "Ani(No). Is there anything I must listen to?"

Kyuhyun immediately shook his head, "Nothing, nothing,"

Hyun Heon found it wierd but did not say anything about it. Kyuhyun continued eating and stopped again.

Kyuhyun: Have you eaten?

Hyun Heon shook her head, "I'm not hungry so I'll eat after the recording,"

"That's really unhealthy," said Kyuhyun as he scooped a spoon of Bibimbap for Hyun Heon, "You must eat some eventhough you're not hungry,"

Hyun Heon ate the bibimbap and nodded, "Not bad,"

Kyuhyun laughed, "Ya! How can you compliment your own cooking skills?"

"Can't I?" Hyun Heon smiled too and Kyuhyun pinched her cheeks, disregarding the fact that the others were watching them. Both of them were in their own world and was immuned to the people around them. At that moment, their eyes only have each other.

On the other hand, the rest of the Super Junior members were happily eating away while watching both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon.

"They're really close," commented Yesung, eating the Japchae Min Young and Hyun Heon brought.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"He did not even do that to me," said Sungmin as he pointed at Kyuhyun while he was pinching Hyun Heon's cheek.

"Are you sure he didn't?" asked Ryeowook.

"He did pinch my cheeks," replied Sungmin, "But he pinched it very hard,"

Everyone laughed at Sungmin's witty reply.

"Min Young ah," said Ryeowook, "Have you eaten?"

"I did before I came here," replied Min Young, "It was Hyun Heon who did not have her lunch. But it seems that she'll be full anytime,"

Ryeowook understood her meaning as he saw that Kyuhyun kept feeding Hyun Heon his lunch. Ryeowook smiled.

Everyone was eating half way when Super Junior's manager opened the door.

"We're recording in half an hour," he told them, "Make sure you eat your lunch fast and put on your make up,"

"We're already done!" said Shin Dong, showing all of the empty lunch boxes.

Everyone laughed. 

After packing all the lunch boxes, all of the Super Junior members walked Min Young and Hyun Heon out of their make up room.

"Thank you for the delicious lunch! Lunch call was so different today!" said Siwon.

Both Min Young and Hyun Heon bowed.

"Its our pleasure to prepare the lunch for you guys," both of them answered together.

"Haha, more like your pleasure to prepare for Kyuhyun," said Donghae softly, soft enough not to let Hyun Heon hear. The members around him control their laughter upon hearing Donghae's comment. Kyuhyun instantly stepped on Donghae's foot, causing him to jump up.

The girls looked at them blankly.

"Haha," said Leeteuk, "The boys are like that,"

Min Young and Hyun Heon: Ah~

"Then we shall go now," said Min Young, "See you guys later,"

The Super Junior members nodded and bidded them goodbye but Kyuhyun called out to Hyun Heon.

"Hyun Heon ah!" shouted Kyuhyun from the doorstep.

Hyun Heon turned to face Kyuhyun. She could see all the members behind him, trying to hear what he's going to say.

Hyun Heon: Yes Kyuhyun oppa(Brother)?

"Lets go home together later," said Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon nodded and smiled at Kyuhyun, "Araseo(I get it)" She turned and went to join Min Young who was in front and gave Kyuhyun a goodbye wave before entering her make up room. Kyuhyun returned the wave and turned and saw the members were all behind. All of them instantly ran away from their evil maknae's(Youngest) attack.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here's another update! I've got the link for both Eunhyuk and Leeteuk crying...so sad! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJNVdA7I1Xc&feature=g-all 

Please give more comments!

Again, I do not own the video and picture :D