New Year Eve...(Part 4) A NEW YEAR

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Everyone gathered around Henry and started shouting,

"TEN, NINE, EIGHT, SEVEN, SIX, FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

Shindong then went into the kitchen and ran out with a bottle red wine on his hand.

"Oh, no," said Sora, "I'm a bad drinker,"

"Just drink a little," said Sungmin.

Sora shook her head shlyly.

"Is ok," said Leeteuk as he put his arms around Sora, "I'll drive you home later, just drink a little bit,"

Sora nodded and Sungmin began to pour the red wine into Sora's cup.

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon was sitting down on the sofa. Kyuhyun sat with his arms around Hyun Heon's shoulders while his the other hand hold on to his wine glass. He had not tasted red wine for a long time and he was yearning his turn to come. Just when Sungmin had poured the red wine into Kyuhyun's wine glass, he did not hesitate to drink it. In fact, he drink it with a gulp. Hyun Heon, tried a sip of red wine and gave the rest to Kyuhyun, just to satisfy his desire. She glanced around the whole house and turned to Kyuhyun.

"I thought you said that the house is messy?" asked Hyun Heon, innocently, "The house seemed very organise and neat,"

"The house is once messy because Kyuhyun is staying here with us," answered Eunhyuk, who was sitting beside them, "Its usually him who messed up the whole house,"

"Ya," complained Kyuhyun, "I'm not that bad! Henry is worse than me,"

"Hyung(Brother)!" protested Henry, "Why is it my problem again?! I'm innocent,"

"As if you are!" both Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun said it together making Hyun Heon laughed.

Kyuhyun looked over at Hyun Heon who was laughing happily with the others. He felt that he had made the right decision, to confess to her. He never seen her laugh so heartily before. Has Hyun Heon managed to get over the pain she had suffered for loving/crushing on a guy for four years? Even, Kyuhyun himself did not know the answer. All he wanted is to stay by her side, to be with her. He had the same kind of feeling (Feeling towards Hyun Heon) before but it was alot of years back when he was still attending High School. Now, he could experienced it again, thanks to Hyun Heon. Although he had worked with alot of female artists, they could not be compared to the girl in front of her. Yes, some artists may looked better than Hyun Heon, more beautiful than her, more talented than her. However, the pure and innocent Hyun Heon had managed to capture Kyuhyun's heart. 

Kyuhyun was brought back from his thoughts with a blow on his back.

He turned and saw Leeteuk sitting beside him, instead of Eunhyuk. He had joined Donghae at the dance floor again.

"How is it going?" asked Leeteuk, "Your performance with Hyun Heon,"

"Not bad," replied Kyuhyun, "How about you?"

Leeteuk smiled, "Perfect,"

Kyuhyun laughed, "Ya, hyung(Brother), you seemed more cheerful after dating with Sora ssi,"

"You too," said Leeteuk, still smiling, "You changed alot too after you stayed with Hyun Heon,"

"In what way?" asked Kyuhyun, curiously.

"You become more caring," replied Leeteuk.

"I'm always caring!" protested Kyuhyun.

"Ya!" said Shindong, who just joined them with Henry, "Is kicking our butts counted as caring?"

"I was joking only," replied Kyuhyun with a cheeky smile.

"I don't find it as a joke," said Shindong, "My hurts alot. If you continues kicking, one day, it will be out of shape,"

Upon hearing that, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Henry laughed.

"I'll continue my kicking when I moved back," Kyuhyun told Shindong and Shindong gave him a death glare as if Kyuhyun had taken away his food.

"By the way," said Kyuhyun, "Teukkie hyung(Brother), manager hyung(brother) has already become suspicious of you and Sora ssi. Better look out for him and not to be so obvious,"

"Jincha(Really)?" asked Leeteuk, sitting up straight, "How did you know this?"

"He told me when we're coming here," replied Kyuhyun, "I managed to find a excuse for you, saying that your schedule is busier than us,"

"Ah," sighed Leeteuk, "Kumoyo(Thank you) ah Kyuhyunnie,"

"Nah, is ok," replied Kyuhyun, taking another mouth of red wine.

"You really changed alot," commented Shindong, "You would always call us to treat you something in return last time,"

"The power of love is indeed marvellous," continued Henry.

"Henry ah, you'll understand when you grow up," joked Kyuhyun.

"Ya! I'm already an adult, ok?" Henry told them with his hands spread opened.

"Okok!" said Leeteuk, "Just don't be late for dance practice from today onwards. We only have one hour per day to practice for the special stage,"

"Araseo(I get it)," replied Henry, "But, hyung(brother), did you tell Sora and Hyun Heon about it?"

"Anio(No)!" replied Kyuhyun and Leeteuk together, "That suppose to be a secret!"

"I see, I see," said Shindong, "No wonder you came back so late everynight. You went for some special practice,"

"Don't tell anyone (means anyone excluding SUJU) about it," warned Leeteuk.

Both Shindong and Henry nodded their head.

Leeteuk checked his watch and turned to Kyuhyun.

"I'm driving Sora home now," he told him, "She need to be back before 1.30am. Do you need a ride back?"

Kyuhyun checked his watch also and nodded his head, "Alright then, we'll sit your car since its getting quite late now,"

With that, the two of them walked towards Sora and Hyun Heon. Both of them were talking happily with the Universal Girls members and were reluctant to go. In the end, after several hugs, Kyuhyun, Hyun Heon and Sora bidded everyone goodbye and Leeteuk drove them back home.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here's another update! I hope its not boring to you!!! :D Have fun reading!!!

COMMENT MORE!!!! I've been stressing this don't know how many times already! Haha! Lols!

Again, I do not own this picture.