Hansol/Seunggwan - chocolate

Twitter Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hansol had been in bed for a few days now. He was caught up with a fever and a cold, thanks to the mix of rainy days and intense practice, with little to no rest at all. He wasn’t exactly complaining, of course, since finally debuting was definitely worth everything. It just got really tiring listening to Seungcheol go on and on about the things he’s not allowed to eat, and all the medicine he should be taking, and how he shouldn’t leave his bed. 

Hansol argued that he was feeling perfectly fine already, but the redness of his face and the warmth of his forehead said otherwise. 

“I told you to drink more water.”

The sick boy didn’t notice when Seunggwan entered the room, hands on his hips as he stared at the untouched glass of water on the bedside table. 

“It tastes like nothing,” Hansol whined in return, stretching an arm out in greeting, waiting for Seunggwan to take his hand as usual. The latter did just that, taking a seat beside the bed because Jisoo had conveniently placed a chair there for members to check up on Hansol. 

Hansol smiled at the warmth on his fingertips.

Seunggwan frowned because Hansol’s warmth was too warm and that meant the fever was still around. 

“You need to stay hydrated,” Seunggwan complained. 

“I’d rather have chocolate,” Hansol replied back. A teasing grin began to form on his lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter