Chapter One

Osaka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This summer will be different for Sana and she kept thinking about it while she packed her bags for her “last” vacation before she enters the next phase in her life: college. She always felt giddy and excited while packing but this time she kept on chanting that everything will be okay and that nothing will change her mind on attending college. She already has set her mind in studying at Kyunghee University, one of the most prestigious universities in the Korean peninsula.

 

For three months, she will have enough time to think about what she really wants to do: if she really wants to pursue college or if she will stay in Osaka and inherit her mother’s side’s family business. Sana has never once thought of being the heir to their business until her mother suggested it during dinner after her college entrance exam. She may have liked being with her grandma and helping out her aunt in the shop but taking over the business has never been in her life plan.

 

Different thoughts on how to not disappoint her parents with her decision bombarded her head then her mind drifted back to that night and she kept repeating how casually her parents told her about it.

 

 

Flashback

 

“How was the entrance exam, Sana?” her mom asked in Japanese.

 

“It was okay,” Sana nodded while thinking about the exam. “There were some questions that were a bit hard but I hope they won’t affect my score for Kyunghee University’s qualifications…” she said as she ate some steamed du

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter