final

Kisses and Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*Chapter requres edit (may contain typos and errors)

 

“Hyung!” A cute voice greeted Yoongi’s ear, a bit too loud for his liking and to him it didn’t sound cute at all.

 

“What is it again kid?” Yoongi turned around and showed his typical blank expression on his face. The other male just chuckled and continued to attack Yoongi with his cute act and all. Yoongi almost rolled his eyes but he had manners too so he just sighed inaudibly.

 

“Ah hyung why are you like this. Please accompany me to the mall tomorrow? Oh?” Jimin rubbed his palm up and down Yoongi’s arm and he even pouted to get Yoongi to agree. Yoongi stopped Jimin’s movement on his arm and locked his stare with him.

 

“Look Jimin ah, hyung’s busy go fine Hoseok or Jungkook or anyone but hyung. Please.” Yoongi said in almost pleading voice because he was aware of someone’s gaze from afar and for sure that gaze wasn’t a friendly gaze at all.

 

“Aish. Araseo!! You’re always like this to me” Jimin jutted down his bottom lip even more and Yoongi couldn’t help but ruffle Jimin’s hair out of reflex. He smiled and looked down at Jimin.

 

“I’m sorry” He uttered softly and what happened next was beyond of his expectation at all. Jimin had peck him on the right cheek and the latter quickly ran away from Yoongi. Yoongi froze on the spot and covered his cheek with his shaking hand.

 

“What the just happened…?” He mumbled quite shocked and when he realised something, the realisation hit him hard on his invisible skull. He turned around and he found the person was missing already. He groaned and kick the ground as he could feel that he was in a big trouble and ed up real bad.

 

 

Yoongi had just come back from the practice room and he could feel all of his muscles were contracting. The intense dance practice he had with Hoseok earlier felt like had consume all of his lifetime energy. He heaved a big breathe as he made his way to his room with heavy step. A relaxed and hot shower was all he needed, he thought quietly. He turned the door knob and was welcomed by a sight that he least expected to see that evening.

 

“Tae what are you doing here?” Yoongi asked and remained composed as he actually felt nervous. Taehyung just looked straight without even sparing a glance at Yoongi. He was mad and Yoongi knew it.

 

“You have a lot to explain Min Yoongi shii” Yoongi heard the deep voice that he adored so much. Yoongi knew it was about Jimin pecking his cheek earlier so he sighed as he didn’t want to get into a fight and on top of that, he had no energy left.

 

“I’m tired. Please, let’s talk about this on some other time.” Yoongi spoke and he put down his bag on the bed next to Taehyung and proceed to take his towel. When he was about to enter the bathroom, a pair of warm hand s into his waist, enveloping him into a familiar backhug. He smiled at the action.

 

“Yah. I’m smelly. Don’t…”

 

“I’m sorry. I got carried away with my jealousy. I know Jimin was trying to flirt with you first. I know you won’t cheat on me. I’m sorry baby.” Taehyung said in one breathe and he kissed Yoongi’s neck a bit.

 

“You smell nice. As always.” Taehyung added and Yoongi simpered in the hug. He turned around and cupped Taehyung’s cheek. He grinned and pinched Taehyung’s nose lightly.

 

“Awhh I like it when you’re being Jealous and all. It’s cute” Yoongi scrunched up his nose and Taehyung looked away, a bit pinkish at the compliment. Yoongi laughed lightly at Taehyung’s reaction and he hugged Taehyung comfortably.

 

“I’m sorry babe. I won’t let that happen again. You know how much I love you right and Jimin’s just a friend not more than that. I’m yours” Yoongi said in a sweet tone while hugging Taehyung and Taehyung smiled bashfully at his boyfriend’s cheesiness.

 

“I know. But…” Taehyung pulled a bit and he looked at Yoongi. Yoongi just hummed while smiling.

 

“We’ve been hiding our relationship for quite a long time. I mean almost three years wow and don’t you feel tired…?” Taehyung asked carefully and Yoongi broke the hug almost immediately while raising his eyebrows at Taehyung.

 

“What do you mean? You mean you’re tired with me? What’s this Kim Taehyung? I thought you loved me? Hah? What game are you playing here? I…okay that’s it. You know what? I’m actually ing tired right now, literally. So if you mind, please leave me alone. I need some rest.” Yoongi erupted right in front of Taehyung irrationally and so Taehyung panicked. He wanted to explain the misinterpretation of his words to Yoongi’s ear but he was too late as he was welcomed by a hard slam of the bathroom door right at his face. Taehyung ruffled his hair in frustration but he understood that Yoongi needed time to be alone and some rest so he just dragged his feet away from the room, unwillingly.

 

 

“Tae pass me the salt” Namjoon said to Taehyung but the latter kept on staring into space so Namjoon kicked his shin to get his attention. He smirked when he could see the invisible bubble of Taehyung’s thought burst into pieces. 

 

“Wha…who’s that ugh hyung! That hurts! What was that for?!!” Taehyung practically screamed as he felt the pain started to creep right into his bone meanwhile Namjoon just smiled in an annoying manner at Taehyung. His scream had gather all of the other boys’ attention on the table and Taehyung could see Yoongi looking at his direction from the corner of his eyes. He groaned mentally and continued to shoot daggers at the male in front of him

 

“I said, pass me the salt and you were too immersed in your ‘important’ thought. Ah hurry! My soup is getting lonely here.” Namjoon answered casually and the others just chuckled, continuing their own business. Taehyung felt the anger within him raised up so he stood up and literally threw the salt to Namjoon’s direction. He wasn’t feeling well since yesterday’s incident so every ing thing that happened to him, he felt a bit sensitive about it.

 

“Was that necessary hyung?!!! Go marry the salt then!” Taehyung snapped as he lost his appetite already. Before he left the dining table, he made an eye contact with Yoongi and he could see Yoongi looking away after that. That made him felt a lot worse so a tear rolled down his soft cheek but he quickly walked away from the dining room and head to his room, to find a comfort to his lonely heart.

 

“Woah what’s with him?” Namjoon shook his head amusedly at the unusual behaviour of Taehyung before he he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter