001 The 49th day without you

Sunflower and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie—would you like eating with us you don’t look so good these day. Take a rest please—take care of yourself more, oppa will be sad if he see you like this” Wheein pleading to her unnie, holding her hand and doesn’t seems to let it go anytime soon. “I’m fine Wheein-ah, I’m taking care of myself  well—look I don’t’ even forget for having lunch, I’m just about to have lunch with him today” I tried to give my best smile even though it tires me. I know she’s been worrying me all the time, my little Wheepup. “Unnie…..Minyhuk oppa will be sad if you keep having your meal on the graveyard” “I know you still can’t let it go..but not like this..I can’t watch you like this unnie—“ her eyes got a little bit teary now, her dimple are shown but because of she’s been holding herself for not bursting in front of me. Hearing his name almost brings me to tears in a moment, but I hold it. I have to. “Wheein-ah….” I said slowly, as I hold back her hand on me—pushing it off as gentle as I could. “Oppa is waiting for me….we’re going to be late for lunch”.

I have to walk across the road, take one subway, change the bus twice then walk for 5 minutes under the trees. Then there would be an ice cream stall sold by a gramps at the end of the road, I like the matcha vanilla ice cream and you would steal mine even though you order the same. Weird, why would they sell ice cream right infront of a graveyard. I know this road very well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter