Terminologies

Summon Night!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*May be updated from time to time

Summoners- People with magic reserves among their bodies that can call forth creatures to do their bidding. Once a Summoner summons a beast, it will be bound to them and they can't summon another unless their current Summon dies.

Rankings are based on the Bond Level of the Summoner to their Summons. From F, which is the lowest, to S, which is the highest.

Guardian Beasts/Summon Beasts- Creatures from the four outer realms summoned on earth to do the bidding of its master. They may be called beasts, but most of the time, Summons look like normal humans (Human-like summons comprises 75% of the summon population)

Stray Beasts- Beasts that after their summoners die, chose to remain on earth for various reasons. Treated like criminals and usually partners up with a human one.

Summoning Ritual- As the name suggests, a ritual used by the students of the Nine Magical Academies which must be done by any student on the first of their school days. Can be done by using a Summoning Stone and chanting a Summoning Chant. 

Summoning Chant- Is self-composed by a student (If you use a known or past pledge, the summoning ritual won't succeed) and the basis of Summon Beasts if they think the summoner is their taste or not.

Pledge- The pact made by a summoner and his/her Guardian after the Summoning Ritual takes place. Once done, the Summoning Stone will shatter and will be replaced by a Life Resonance Stone.

Life Resonance Stone/LRS- A magical stone created through the bond shared by a summoner and his/her summon. It is held by the Summoner and can be used as a device of knowing if the summon is nearby, what the summon is feeling, or if the summon is dead (It shatters completely).

Celestial Academy-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter