Chapter 1

And I, you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wh..–what?”

My heart scatters. Like literally. No words could describe how heart is broken I am. These must be some kind of prank or something.

I look down on my hands, where the letter lying there. As if mocking me at how rich the color of black and white it has. I re-read again the words on the paper. I cant, no, I REFUSE to believe that it actually happened. The least thing that I’ve been worrying about is actually happen.

I AM OFFICIALLY BANKRUPT!

What in the world…? I… Wha… How…

I just got a call from the bank as it announce my account has been in some kind of problem and I’ve should received a letter from them because of the problem. I should’ve come to bank tomorrow with the letter. I didn’t understand as to what kind of problem I’m having with since I just visited the bank 2 days ago and its going smoothly fine. Until I rummaging through my handbag to found a letter that I found on my letter box just now. I thought that maybe its just typical noticed from some company but.. WHO WOULD THOUGHT THAT YOU GOT LETTER ABOUT YOUR BANKRUPTCY INSTEAD THROUGH TEXT OR EMAILS. I sigh. Maybe only I didn’t think that.

My heart just got this twisted and squeezy while it beating fast. I cant believe this! I just got approved by the bank for my loan to open up my own café. Mr. Lee just got me that! We both just met each other last nigh– wait.

No. No way.

Hold the f up!

Don’t tell me–

I pull ot my phone from my pocket and quickly dial Mr. Lee’s contact number.

Its ringing!

Ring…

Ring…

“The number that you’ve dialled is out of reac–“

I cut it off. I can’t believe this! Mr. Lee! That old sly frog! I swear I’m gonna skin him alive when I found him!

I keep on dialing. Hoping that its some kind of nightmare. Damn, if it is nightmare though I don’t want to be in it! I have to wake up this instant! As I keep dialing the number, I try to pinch myself on my arms where later I hissed in pain.

I cursed under my breath.

This is very unbelivable!

Why is this happening to me right this moment, on this day to be even. I just wanted start to open a new chapter of my life. Yet! Yet…. I sigh.

Heck, I cry. I’m running out of idea as to where I should go…?

 

(3 days later…)

 

I look down on my outfit. I playing with the hem of my simple white tee as I nibbling my lips. Am I look ridiculous in these outfit? Am I not that pretty? Gathering all effin courage that I could find in every inch in my body, I took a deep  breath then finally look at my old–, or maybe now, my temporary apartment. I really hope so. I ring on the bell after came to relasation that I am broke and DESPERATELY need a shelter, along with my stuffs to be put on.

The door finally open after the second bell ringing.

I let out a strangle breath before look up on the current tenant.

Then, as if a vacum the dust, his physical just my breath away. His face are god-like. His jet-black hair that was undercut, oh lord, I never wet my jeans with just the sight of a haircut. His broad shoulder that maybe could bring up two or three of my boxes later on. His prefect lean body that maybe could fit the couch for the night. His–

“Yes..?” his deep voice cut off my thought.

“O-oh sehun-sshi?” I squick but manage to ask him.

The broad shoulder dude lean on his doorframe to hold on the door from shutting. He fold his arms across his chest. He bit his lower lips as he scan my body up and down. I felt a little, VERY little intimidated by that stare. Also, VERY shy under him as he towers over my little body.

After scanning me, he snort and raise his eyebrow. “Tell Jongin that little girl like you really, I mean, REALLY not my type. He’s lose” he said before move to stand right in the middle of the way as his arm hold the door.

I gasps.

He once again take a good look at the girl that her height where her head right on his chest. ‘Tsk, little kid’ he snort again.

With that, the thought of his god-like whatsoever, GONE! Puff! After that very statement of his. HAH! Not his type?! Who does he think he is? I know that he is very attractive one of finest god-makes, but his words. His effin words, really! Unbelivable!

“Wha–“

“I cant believe he sent me a little girl” then he chuckle as he was about to close the door.

My eyes widenen at the action as afraid that he might not open the door ever again, I quickly march forward and stand still under his arm where it holds the door. Thank god for the small height of mine, I guess? The Sehun guy was surprise by my action. He stumble aside a little bit as I standing right infront of him at the doorstep. We both just stand facing each other right in the doorstep of the apartment beside the door.A step closer towards living here back. A little stuffy standing with the dude big physique. Unknowingly, I hold his bicep instead the wall behind that dude. His strong bicep…

GOD! Need to restrain my self.

“What the f–“

“Can you please listen to me first?” I turn fully towards him which make him stumble back more towards the door. I moves closer as I plead while battling my lashes cutely as possible. Looking like I’m cornering him somehow.

He still surprise by the action but then huff a big breath after a moment later. He moves forward with a clenching fist and his cheeks flaming as he looks like he was about to explode at me. That’s doesn’t sound or even look good to me.

“No–“

“LET ME STAY HERE!”

I cut whatever that he was about to say with a loud voice and close eyes. I hold my strap of sling bag in a hope that he wouldn’t stomp towards me more and drag me out.

“Wha…?” he mumble. At that, I opened my eyes and look at him. Only one eyes open to look at him.

He look rather confused if the frown on his face didn’t went unnoticed by me. Then he looks at me as if I’m out my mind. His body start to relaxed eventhough he looks confused.

With a deep breath, I repeat again with a rather calm and maybe lovely voice,  “let me stay here, please”

At that, Sehun finally blinks.

“I–I need a pla–place to stay for at least three months top. That’s all that I need,please…” I murmured the words, hoping that it would be enough for making him letting me stays here. I already out of ideas and drain of tiredness since I’ve been out back and forth since the call from the bank.

This Sehun guy still in both confused and shocked state, so I huffed a big breath and look at him with the softest look I ever towards him. Its crazy that I never did this to even  my brother, but here I am doing aeygo towards some dude just to stay with him.

“I promise that I would cook breakfast and dinner for us with the most delicious meals ever, I would clean up the hall and kitchen, doing the recycle, maybe doing groceries sometime but hey, you need to give your part for the groceries though. If I did all of the groceries all by myself I might–“

“Sorry, but why should I let you to?” he interupt my blabbering

At that I lost of words.Its finally hits me. I mean, of course a stranger, some young girl, appeared right infront of your door house and ask to stay in your house. Who would just let a random girl stay at your place? Even for three months! Its starting to sounds ridiculous now and I should thinking more into this before just show up out of nowhere. God! This is stupid. I am stupid.

I sigh as I look down on my feet. Loving it or not,maybe I should go to­­–

“You just show up right infront of my house–“ he pause as he look at me again, upside down , “looking all pretty and ask to stay to some adult man house for three months” he then hummed. “And to be added, I don’t even know your name and your family all. Plus, don’t you think its abit blunt of you coming here all alon–“

“OMMO!”

Both me and the Sehun dude turn to look at our landlord- well, former landlord for my side. The 60s year old lady look stunt with her cute kitten in her arms. She quickly move infront of us and hits the Sehun guy on his arms a few times with a fury (cute) words.

“How dare you keeping your housemate on your  doorstep only!”

Hit

“Its been two hours since she asking me for being your housemate. How could you–!”

Hit

“Show her around the house!”

Hi– This time she stop when Sehun whine out loud.

Ommo! His attitude turn like a coin, from a fiest fury tiger, to a… baby? I snort softly at his hypocript self.

“Haelmoni! Why would you let a random strange girl in the same house as–“

“Hush, young man! “ she glared at that Sehun guy. The dude pout which leave me speechless.

“I didn’t raised you to be this rude to our guest” she hissed while biting her lower lips. Then she sigh before look at me.

I blink rapidly before bow in respect. Greeting her once again.

It’s the second time I’ve been meeting her. But still greeting her in respect as I don’t know how I should repay her after what she had done for me. For 2 days, I’ve been living with my dear friend, Kang Seulgi. She didn’t ask anything during that night when I rummaging through my backpack only to find a letter from the bank, informing me that my account has been withdraw with a large amount of sum until just a few won left only. I cry in her arms as she comfort me and allow me to stay at her place for the time being. With a heavy heart, I sold most of my furniture and stuffs, only to be left with the precious ones only.

I have been working my off to gain much for my allowance and savings. Until I met (unfortunately) with Mr.Lee with a very trusworthy words and promises from him, I’m trusting him to take a good care of my account as he claim to be working at this insurance company. He even help me when I told him about my dream of open up a café where its located back at my hometown, Daegu. He suggested me a few good location for me to open up my little café. He even accompany me there and had bargain with me to get a good price until I got one and already pay for the deposit. At the thought of that, I groan silently as I should check back about the store as maybe it also might another scams of that devil.

I still can’t believe as how could he humilated me until this low and tricked me until I almost this broke. I was these a step closer to reach my dream but Mr.Lee, that scumbad really…

“My child” haelmoni call me softly. Broke me off my thought.

I smile sweetly at her as I lean closer to her.

“Stay here. No matter how long you needed to. I am more than pleased to have you here. Also, don’t worry about the rent. Just pay me slowly, if that’s fine with you?”

I nod my head with my heart burst of gratitude at this old lady. She is so nice that I almost crying out loud–again– infront of her. But I knock off the id

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter