She's Back

Nothing Like Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A plane has just landed in Incheon Airport coming from Australia and a pale girl has just walk out off the plane went straight to baggage claim to retrieve her luggage. The girl walk out the terminal and met with her cousin and friends.

"Yah Kim Dahyun, I miss you so much" said by her cousin Im Nayeon. Dahyun just smiled and hug her cousin who run to her . She look up and see the other looking and waiting for her to say something. 

"Hello,Jihyo unnie and Jeongyeon unnie" Dahyun said. Jihyo has slap the girl back and said "Yah , why the hell didn't you call or send a message when you were in Australia. I missed you so much" Jihyo was sobbing now. Dahyun felt bad so she hug Jihyo and let her cry on her shoulder.

Jihyo was Dahyun's bestfriend . The two was best friends since they were in kindergarden where her unnie introduce her along with jeongyeon. The hit it off as Jihyo was only a year old than her. They were together through thick and thin for everything. Dahyun has told everything to Jihyo but after an incident happened a year ago Dahyun just left and dissappear without telling anyone even her bestfriend did not know where she is.

"Im sorry Jihyo unnie, I never wanted to dissappeared for that long. I never wanted to make you worried to the point you are crying . Im sorry for being the worst bestfriend in the world. I promise I wont ever leave you again without you knowing" said Dahyun to her bestfriends who's sobbing against her shoulder.

The other two was watching the two bestfriends reconcile. Jihyo was a messed when dahyun left them without them knowing. Jihyo has called everyone asked if they know where dahyun went. Nayeon and Jeongyeon tried to helped by asking people they know was closed to Dahyun but after a week they ended up empty. All of them was worrried for Dahyun but no one was more worried than Jihyo. She didn't sleep for 3 days trying to find Dahyun that she almost end up in the hospital. Nayeon has told her that Dahyun was in Australia when finally Dahyun parents end up telling her because they become worried about Jihyo. 

"You know you are such an by not calling and giving us a text" said Jeongyeon. "I apologize unnie, I promise that I wont ever do that again" said Dahyun who's smilling wide.

After Jihyo has settle down. She start beating Dahyun who's running away from her . Nayeon and Jeongyeon chuckled at the two as they start bickering again. 

"YAH UNNie, it's hurt" said Dahyun who's pouting and shielding herself from Jihyo's hit."Well its all your fault anyway" jihyo replied. Before Jihyo can hit Dahyun, Nayeon has step in between them and said " both of stop it , everyone was looking at us and don't forget we are in a airport full of people" true to her words everyone was looking at them . The two has stopped fighting and look down because the were embrassed. Jeongyeon was enjoying this much that she end up laughing at the two. Nayeon was not liking all the attention at all at them . So when she heard Jeongyeon laugh she send her look towards jeongyeon who stop laughing right away.

After the scene they caused in airport they finally went to the car where a driver has pick them up and drove them to the Kim Mansion. 

IN THE CAR

"So whats your plan now Dahyun ah?"Ask Nayeon. "Well I talked to Uncle J if I can enroll to his school and he said that my schedule would be ready by wednesday which is in 2 days." said Dahyun. "You talked to appa?" ask Jihyo. "Yeah unnie" she replied. "How come appa didn't tell me anything"said Jihyo who's curious and pouting."because unnie, I told uncle to not tell you anything." she replied.

After about an hour of driving they have reach the Kim's Mansion. The four of them has talked and catch up with each other . They went to Jeongyeon's family restaurant and eat dinner there. They went talk and talk until there was nothing to talk about anymore. Jihyo notice that Dahyun was tired.So she told Nayeon and Jeongyeon that they should go and let her rest and get some sleep.

"Im coming at JYP University tomorrow and meet with uncle" Said dahyun.

"We will be there . Do you want to meet up ?" ask jeongyeon.

"Yeah sure unnie, goodbye unnies and please becareful on your way home"said dahyun. The trio has said their goodbye to dahyun and gave her a hug and went on their way home.

Dahyun went to her room and look around . The room was still the same as she left it a year go . The room is clean as the maid clean her room everyday to keep it neat and clean. They did not move or touch anything around the room. Her parents weren't home right now as they were still in Australia for business meeting. Dahyun wash up and went lay down on the bed and fell asleep .

The next morning dahyun woke up around 8 am . She went wash up and went downstair for breakfast. 

"Goodmorning granma"greeted dahyun .

"You know , Im your maid and you shouldn't call me granma dahyun ah" said the middle age woman.

"granma , I told you that your like one of my family. You been taking care of me since I was a baby" replied dahyun as she went hug the older woman . 

"go and eat before you go to school" said mrs.lee

Dahyun eat the food that mrs.lee prepare . After she eat she went to garage and pick a car to drive to university. After walking around the garage finally she pick the Yamaha R6 Sports. Dahyun grab her helmet and bag. After she start the bike she went and drive towards the university. 

As Dahyun arrive at the parking lot of university the students start talking among themselves and fangirling over her.

"OMG, She's so cute and hot at the same time " said the random student. "Is she a new student? I hope she is on my class."giggle the other girl in the corner.

With all the commotion in the parking lot Jihyo , Nayeon , Jeongyeon , Chaeyoung , Mina , Sana , Tzuyu and Momo went to parking lot to check it out what it is all about . For some reason the trio did not think about on how dahyun will react if she see mina again. Before the trio can do anything all of them went outside and see dahyun getting off her bike.

"hi unnie's?" said dahyun who's confuse because she saw a lot of new faces.

"hi dahyun ah" said nayeon . Jihyo went beside dahyun when she notice that dahyun tense up when she saw mina.

"Guys this is my bestfriend Kim Dahyun" Jihyo introduce dahyun to everyone.

"Hi, Im Chaeyoung and Im Mina unnie girlfriend" Chaeyoung extended her hand for dahyun to shake. Mina and the trio was shocked by Chaeyoung introduction. Dahyun took chaeyoung hand and shake it.

"Nice to meet you chaeyoung ah" replied Dahyun.

"Im tzuyu the youngest of the squad" Tzuyu said.

"Im sana , Nice to meet you dahyun ah" said sana as she squish dahyuns cheeks. 

"Yah! Sana leave my cousin alone" said nayeon.

"Its ok Unnie" said dahyun as she smile.

"And im momo and I love food and jokbal" said momo while munching on chips.

"I can't believe your eating chips early momo ah " said jihyo.

momo has ignore jihyo and other as mina was thinking on what she should say to dahhyun. but it seems that mina can't think of what to say so dahyun decided to do something before the other suspect on something.

" Hi mina unnie . How are you ?" Said Dahyun.

"Im ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter